Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

Opal's Room [PUBLIC]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Opal Cullen
Lethal cupcake-sized Bloodsucker
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 16
Power: Telepathy
Mate: N/A

Opal's Room [PUBLIC] Empty
PostSubject: Opal's Room [PUBLIC]   Opal's Room [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 8:54 am

Opal arrived first and stopped just outside her room's door.She played with a curl of her hair for a couple of seconds when she saw Willow coming

-I guess that was it" she said and smiled

-Thanks for being so nice,I had a great time" she added and looked in her small bag for her room's key

Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/opalsward94
Willow Witch
Pensive Night Shifter
Willow Witch

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 19

PostSubject: Re: Opal's Room [PUBLIC]   Opal's Room [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:24 pm

Willow smiled crookedly, and ruffled her hair. A habit was forming, it seemed ...

- Pretty much. I had fun too - I'll see you tomorrow, Opal." he said as she looked for the key to her room inside her bag.

He stared at her for a long moment, and shook his head his head violently as he re-gained the control over his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Opal's Room [PUBLIC]   Opal's Room [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 9:31 pm

-Right,bye" she said and smiled once again

Only a moment after that,she saw him shooking his head while thinking of something.Strangely,she couldn't determine what but she concidered better to let him alone.

Suddenly she heard her favourite song playing-she had just recieved an unexpected text from a number she didn't recognise
She ignored it and her her mobile in her jeans' front pocket again
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Opal's Room [PUBLIC]   Opal's Room [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 9:24 pm

Opal opened the door and jumped into her bed...
I'm so happy I decided to unpack before, she thought

Two seconds later,she leaned back and took a notebook out of her black bag
She opened it and let a laugh out

"Double Language and Literature,Physics and Science...self-study?Lunch?Is this supposed to be made for vampires?"

"Like I don't already know these stuff!" she moaned and stood up.

She looked herself at the mirror,added a few eye pencil and mascara on her eyes and a light red lipstick on her lips.Then,she put the books she need in her bag along with a blue and a couple of colourful pens and headed for class
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Opal's Room [PUBLIC]   Opal's Room [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:33 pm

Opal rushed into her recently purple-painted room,for which she paid a lot and jumped on her big fluffy bed
She layed back and closed her eyes for a second
A few moments later she heard footsteps and two girlie voices discussing about a ball taking place in a few days
She put her face on her palms,in despair And here comes humiliation ,she thought
Like anybody will like to go with the tiny pale girl with strange,dangerous powers.Now I remembered why I don't like schools

"I guess I could go and help with decorating the place and then leave and find something else to do this day,like go hunting" she said,stood up and jumped from the bed

Then she opened the room's door and went towards the corridor
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Opal's Room [PUBLIC]   Opal's Room [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:52 pm

Opal rushed in her room,excited.She opened her double wardrobe and jumped in her bed.Then,leaned to towards the right side of the bed,in order to reach her cd-player.She pressed the 'play' button,as listening to music helped her think better and calm down.About two minutes later,she went inside her wardrobe,throwing a bunch of clothes to the floor,trying to find the dresses Alice and Rosalie sent her for her birthday,earlier that year
Rosalie's was a black one,made by lace,but although it was stunning,she concidered it a bit too dramatic for the occasion
On the other hand,the dress Alice had given her was a pale pink beige one with black lining at the end of it
She smiled when she saw it and placed it in her bed
Then,returned to her wardrobe and took out a brown shoe box.She opened it and placed the Dior heels she bought two weeks ago near the dress

"They're perfect together" ,she told herself

She looked for her nude tights,a necklace and a couple of rings to choose from
As she was quite clumsy with beauty products,she decided to put her make up on first,to avoid ruining her dress.
She finished with her make up within ten seconds,so she put her pantyhose,dress and shoes on.
Then,she looked at the mirror.She had absolutely no idea of what to do with her hair

"Ponytail?-No,too...casual.French braid?-Nah,it will seem like I'm trying to hard to impress"

She finally decided to comp them,put some hair gel and then let them fall naturally on her shoulders,in beautiful,shiny waves

I guess I'm done ,she thought,after looking herself at the mirror

She wore her necklace and a big,turquoise ring,grabbed her silver sparkly clutch bag and headed to the Great Hall,to meet Willow once again

(outfit: http://gb.looklet.com/look/11607872 )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opal's Room [PUBLIC]   Opal's Room [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Opal's Room [PUBLIC]
Page 1 of 1