Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

Lacey's Room(Public)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LaceyDark
Lil Designing Vampire
LaceyDark

Location : In the bookstore with my head stuffed in a book! :)

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 18
Power: Multiple Transformation
Mate: N/A

Lacey's Room(Public) Empty
PostSubject: Lacey's Room(Public)   Lacey's Room(Public) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:59 am

Lacey walked into her room. It was big. Not as big as her old house, but for a high school dorm... this was amazing! It was just so plain though. She thought as she put her bags down on the couch. She rubbed her finger on the table. When she lifted it to her face, there was dust on it. She ran to the bathroom and scrubbed her hands. When she finished, she started to unpack. Black and white movie posters were all over the walls. They had beautiful black frames around them. She loved those posters. She collected them. Some were over 100 dollars! Some, she found in her grandma's attic. She packed her clothes into the vintage armoire. This was her style. She washed all the surfaces and put the sheets in the washing machine. Once she was done, it looked great. And after a quick trip to IKEA, it would look even better, she smiled.
Back to top Go down
NathalieCullenHale
Golden Eyed, Sweet Vampire
NathalieCullenHale

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 16
Power: Mind Control

PostSubject: Re: Lacey's Room(Public)   Lacey's Room(Public) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm

Nathalie slipped into her Aunt Lacey's room and smiled. It was just like her Aunt to leave things splatted around on the floor.

"Hello Lacey"

Lacey Turned around to look at her niece Nathy and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Zoerina
Human Girl in high heels
Zoerina

PostSubject: Re: Lacey's Room(Public)   Lacey's Room(Public) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:45 pm

Zoey knocked on the door of Lacey's room, and glanced at her watch.

Six thirty - the Cafeteria was about to open for Dinner.
She had already asked Castella and Develia if they were coming with her, and they had both said yes - there was only Opal and Lacey to ask now.
She had thought about Lena, but she had seen her in her room with a boy; and she could see Jacob flirting with her earlier on. So the chances were of her asking him to come along with them were .... limited.

- ... Lacey?" she called loudly, through the closed door.
Back to top Go down
NathalieCullenHale
NathalieCullenHale

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Lacey's Room(Public)   Lacey's Room(Public) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:03 pm

Zoey opened the door behind Nathy and Lacey. They both turned to look at zoey.

"Lacey?"

She called. Lacey wandered over to talk to her and Nathalie just watched quietly standing behind Lacey. Nathalie did not know many people at New Moon High and she really didn't like talking to people much...
Back to top Go down
Zoerina
Human Girl in high heels
Zoerina

PostSubject: Re: Lacey's Room(Public)   Lacey's Room(Public) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:32 pm

Zoey smiled as Lacey opened the door.

- Hi - um, I still have to ask Opal, but me and the others'll be heading downstairs for dinner - do you want to come?"

She peeked into Lacey's room, and waved at the girl inside.
She was ... pretty. Another vampire?

- I don't think we've met but ... I'm Zoey." she grinned at the girl.
She liked to meet people - contrary to Castella, who stuttered whenever she was confused.
Back to top Go down
LaceyDark
Lil Designing Vampire
LaceyDark

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Lacey's Room(Public)   Lacey's Room(Public) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:17 pm

Lacey smiled back at Zoey. She looked back at Nathy.

"Sure, I would love to come! This is my niece, Nathalie."

She thought about all the people she had met today, and all the stuff she had done. This was amounting to be a good day.
Back to top Go down
NathalieCullenHale
NathalieCullenHale

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Lacey's Room(Public)   Lacey's Room(Public) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:38 pm

Nathalie smiled sweetly, then looked to the floor.

"I did want to talk to you Lacey, It was important, it can wait though. You can go with your friends, I'm not going to stop you.." Nathy said.

Lacey turned to look at her.

"Oh nathy!"
Back to top Go down
LaceyDark
Lil Designing Vampire
LaceyDark

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Lacey's Room(Public)   Lacey's Room(Public) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 11:14 pm

Lacey smiled nervously at Nathalie.

"Well, I am sure that it can wait. I'm sorry Nathy. Do you want to come with us?" Lacey asked smiling still. Nathy looked up at Lacey, frozen in thought.
Back to top Go down
NathalieCullenHale
NathalieCullenHale

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Lacey's Room(Public)   Lacey's Room(Public) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:55 pm

Nathy Thinks about what she was going to say.

"Yes, nevermind I can tell you later and I'm not very hungry at the moment, but I might catch you up later!" Nathalie said.

She stood up and smiled at both of the girls infront of her, she then made her way down the corridor deep in thought...
Back to top Go down
LaceyDark
Lil Designing Vampire
LaceyDark

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Lacey's Room(Public)   Lacey's Room(Public) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:40 pm

Lacey dashed to her room and shook her head, the water from it dropping on the carpet. She had run home since Castella had avoided her and taken a cab without her. She sighed and dropped her purse on her bed. She took her jacket off, placing it on the heater. She took out her pajamas, her toiletry bag and dry socks. She took her straightener and placed it in her toiletry bag.

She opened the door and made her way to the girls bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lacey's Room(Public)   Lacey's Room(Public) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lacey's Room(Public)
Page 1 of 1