Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

Develia Rebel: My room [Public]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Develia Rebel
Rebellious Bloodsucker
Develia Rebel

Develia Rebel: My room [Public] Empty
PostSubject: Develia Rebel: My room [Public]   Develia Rebel: My room [Public] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 8:31 pm

Develia ran inside her room, her clothes dripping onto the carpet.
Locking the door behind her, she undressed, and grabbed a clean set of clothes - her old jeans and a baggy «Guns 'n' Roses» t-shirt she had come across the local market place while she was in Bath.

Barefooted, she sighed, and sat down on her bed - had she really given this Jack character her phone number? Why? Because he was the first guy she had found remotely cute in decades, not since 1973, when she met a man called Fabio, an Italian 24 year old who happened to be sharing the same taxi as her on her way to town centre.
They talked, exchanged numbers and ended up engaged. Until he found out that she was a vampire, and he ran off screaming "Monster! She's a monster!" in the street.
She opened her toiletries bag on her bedside, snatching a bottle of wine coloured nail varnish. Spreading her toes, she shook the bottle angrily (Fabio in mind) and started painting her toes.

She hadn't studied, and school started tomorrow ... she sighed.
Back to top Go down

Develia Rebel: My room [Public]
Page 1 of 1