Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC]

Go down 
+3
Zoerina
Pearl Harlow
Castella
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Castella
Admin
Castella

Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC] Empty
PostSubject: Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC]   Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:45 am

Castella stopped at the room 373 with a smile on her face.
Zoey and Develia beside her with her bags, and Opal looking at the door to her room.
A moment passed when a red-headed vampire walked out of the room 371, smiling to herself.

- Well this is it - your rooms are down the hall, right? she asked Zoey and Develia, who nodded. " And Opal is right next door. Great!"

She grinned and opened the door to her room.
It was ... rather plain.
She took her bags from Zoey and Develia, and threw them onto her bed with a bit of a struggle.

- I could unpack later, you know ... could explore a little, maybe?
Back to top Go down
http://youmustbemadtowanttoreadaboutmylife.blogspot.com/
Pearl Harlow
The girl everyone envies
Pearl Harlow

PostSubject: Re: Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC]   Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:34 am

Pearl Knocked And Walked In..
"Hey, I'm Pearl" She Said Confidently..
"Hmm..Human Or Vamp?"

Pearl Smirked And Sat On The Girls Bed. "So Whast Up? We Can Hang Right?"

Castella Nodded And Sat Next To Her.. The Girl Was So Beautiful It Was Almost Frightening
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC]   Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:08 pm

Castella stared at the beautiful girl now sitting on her bed.
Turning to the other girls, she frowned slightly.

- Um ... human? And sure, you can hang out with us if you want ... we were about to go explore a bit." she smiled.
She couldn't deny the girl was very pretty.
Back to top Go down
Zoerina
Human Girl in high heels
Zoerina

PostSubject: Re: Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC]   Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:29 pm

- Great! Exploring sounds fun!" Zoey smiled, and looked at the girl who walked in.

- I'm Zoey ... this is Develia, and over here is Opal. Nice to meet you Pearl." she grinned, holding out her hand so she could shake it.

She quickly turned to Opal and Develia.

- Oh, right, almost forgot. What do you two think? Wanna go ... or are you staying?"
Back to top Go down
Develia Rebel
Rebellious Bloodsucker
Develia Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC]   Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:35 pm

- Sure - I haven't had to chance to look around yet, so I'm in. Nice to meet ya', Pearl." she flashed a set of perfect white teeth toward the girl sitting on Castella's bed.

There was only Opal left to decide ...

- It's just you now - wanna come? Maybe you could show us some of your powers." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Lethal cupcake-sized Bloodsucker
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 16
Power: Telepathy
Mate: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC]   Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:45 pm

Opal grinned

-Maybe..."she said and then turned to Pearl

-Nice to meet you too.Opal Cullen,vampire." she introduced herself "

-And,of course I'm coming along"
said and then gracefully walked out of the Dorm
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/opalsward94
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC]   Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:01 pm

- Awesome. Now that that's been settled, shall we go?" Castella smiled, and followed Opal out of the corridor.

- Hey Opal? Just out of curiosity, where are we going?" she quickly added as Develia, Zoey and Pearl followed after them.

She smiled. She hadn't even been here an hour and yet she already had so many friends. This was great ... really great.
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Lethal cupcake-sized Bloodsucker
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 16
Power: Telepathy

PostSubject: Re: Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC]   Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:09 pm

-I don't know,anywhere you want!I'd suggest the Gardens,but we can go to more crowded places if you'd like to"she said
As long as we don't bump into my brother,she thought
She already knew her mischevious brother was here.And who knows what he'd do...she couldn't stop wondering how he found out where she was and what did he want from her,after so many years
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/opalsward94
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC]   Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:35 am

- The Gardens? Sure! I didn't even know the school had Gardens.
Castella grinned excitedly as Zoerina followed them out.

Honestly she had a real good feeling about going to the Gardens.
Develia and Pearl followed after them, they seemed to be chatting on their own.

- Opal? What's wrong? You look ... worried."
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC]   Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:50 pm

- ... weirdo's ..."

Castella mumbled as she stormed into her room, coming straight from the Library. She could hear Zoey, Lacey and some other people in the corridor, opening the doors to their rooms and closing them.
Frustrated, she opened her backpack, stealing her wallet from one of the inner pockets and counting her money.
... She had heard their was a book store in town - and she could do with a walk.
Standing up again, she pulled her favourite jacket from the hooks on the back of the door, and walked out.
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC]   Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:08 am

Castella walked in, drenched.
The second she had walked out of the Cab, she had found herself beneath the pouring rain. And within the ten minutes it had taken to cross the grounds, she was soaked to the bone.
She pulled off her jacket, and switched on the radiator, and put it on the heater so it would dry.
Then, she grabbed her bag of toiletries, some pj's and a clean towel, and left the room for the Girl's Bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC]   Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:15 pm

Castella ran into her bedroom, hiding beneath the sheets of her bed.
Why did he have to show up everywhere? Since he asked her that, it would be impossible for her to talk to him unless they sorted themselves out - he had made her feel so awkward ... she didn't even like like him. It was similar to the feeling she had when she was with her brother Jared.

Speaking of Jared, she peeked out of the sheets and grabbed her cell from the things she had brought in from the bathroom.
It wasn't even hers - Jared had lent it to her until he arrived at New Moon High in January ...
Hiding beneath the thin sheets again, she flipped it open and texted Liam.
Lacey had given her his number when she had given her hers, assuming that she would want it.

Sorry! >..< I ... didn't know how to react. she wrote, pressing the send button.

She could only wait for a response ...

[Lacey if you read this, and answer, please do it from Liam's room]
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC]   Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 6:33 pm

Castella sighed in relief, a smile on her face.

That's great! I mean ... I just can't go on avoiding you like this.^^" she texted back.

They texted for a couple hours, but she eventually fell asleep ... school was tomorrow, after all.
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC]   Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 11:38 pm

Castella opened her eyes, her head heavy and her mouth dry.
She looked at her clock, eyelids half close, and groaned.

07:00

School started in ... an hour. Sitting up in her bed, she scratched the back of her head and looked around. Her temporary phone was wedged beneath her legs - she must have fallen asleep texting Liam.
Sighing to herself, she stretched her arms and went to grab her toiletries bag on her desk, and pulled her dressing gown over her elephant pyjamas.

Taking a deep breath, she walked out into the hall where several other students were trudging towards the Bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC]   Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:17 am

Castella ran into her room, a little flustered.

She grabbed her heavy messenger bag already filled with books, and took the black cellphone from her bed.
Biting her lip, she took a few minutes to rummage around for that packet of spearmint gum that she had bought at the cafeteria in the afternoon ...

Snatching it from her empty desk, she ran back out the door, and out the Girl's Dorm.
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC]   Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:50 am

Castella opened the door to her room, threw off her shoes and fell onto her bed, not caring that she was smudging her mascara everywhere.

- Urgh!! I was having fun until they showed up!! Why didn't Jake -" she paused, a little confused by her own words.

... Jake? What about Jake? Usually she found him abnormally scary, but tonight he seemed kind of ... cute.

- What, wait?! What am I thinking?! Argh, what the hell, I give up. I'm going to bed." she groaned.
She took off her clothes, exchanging them for a vintage nightie that her mother had given her. It was soft and an aged white, with lacy frills on the sleeves ...

She removed her makeup, clambered into bed, and muttered a few curses before sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Moore
The werewolf space-heater
Jacob Moore

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 17
Power: Werewolf Transformation

PostSubject: Re: Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC]   Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:05 pm

Jared walked in the long, carpeted corridors with a sigh.

Somebody tell me why I'm in the Girl's Dormitory again? he thought, stopping in front of Castella's door.

He stared at it blankly for a moment, only blinking, until he eventually thumped the door heavily.

- Oi, midget. Open up! he ordered loudly, making a couple of other girls who had been staying in, open their doors to see what was going on.

Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC]   Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:18 pm

Castella had barely been able to fall asleep when she heard something as if a person was hitting her door with a chair.
She sat up and groaned.

- Whyyy now ..." she mumbled, when she heard Jacob's voice.

Her eyes bulged in their sockets; and she immediately ran to the door, slipping on a purple dressing gown on the way.

She opened it to see the tall werewolf in front of her.

- What did I do now? Or are you going to tell me that I forgot to brush my teeth?" she ground her teeth together, holding a grudge against everyone who had shooed her to bed just ten or so minutes earlier.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Moore
Jacob Moore

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC]   Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:19 am

Jacob had to admit he was surprised to see her all ready dressed for bed.

He grimaced at her one line, and scratched the back of my head.

- No, no, Cass, it's not. I just wanted to say that ... I didn't actually tell you to go. I just think that considering what's probably going on down there, you would be better off up here. So ... I'm sorry, okay? he sighed, turning his head away as he felt the heat coming onto his face.

Blushing, really? Jeez ... this is why I hate apologies. he thought, ashamed of himself.
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC]   Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 9:11 am

This was something she hadn't seen before.

Jacob ... blushing? Showing an emotion other than anger, or mockery? Where's the parade? she thought, and smiled.

- Normally I don't forgive people too easily ... but if it's able to make you turn pink? Apology accepted." she said cheekily, fully aware that he probably was going to tease her again.

She took a step forward, stood on the tip of her toes and pecked him on the cheek.

What the hell ... it's just a little cheek action, so it's fine. she thought happily.

Back to top Go down
Jacob Moore
Jacob Moore

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC]   Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 8:53 am

Jacob raised a fist as if he were going to hit her, and dropped it again.

- Oh give up. This is why I hate apologies. he mumbled.

To his surprise, she kissed him on the cheek. His skin felt abnormally warm on the spot were she had done it ... why?

He coughed, and looked away, awkwardly.

- Now, now, midget. You shouldn't do things like that unless you want people to get the wrong idea ... he said quickly.
Back to top Go down
Jared

Jared

PostSubject: Re: Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC]   Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:46 pm

- Cassie? Cass, what's up!" shouted Jared as he ran through the corridor of the girl's Dormitories.

That was when he saw it. He blinked several times. Did Cass just ... kiss that boy? Who was he, anyway?!

- Cass?! What in hell's name are you doing?" he shouted, making several closed doors in the hall, opened, with curious heads sticking out.
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC]   Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 5:49 pm

Castella turned her head to see her brother, and raised her eyebrows.

- I'm talking with a friend, what does it look like I'm doing?" she rolled her eyes, and trudged towards Jared with a sigh.

- Seriously, you need to quit dramatising everything." she puffed, and patter Jared gently on the cheek.

Back to top Go down
Jacob Moore
Jacob Moore

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC]   Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 8:41 pm

Jacob looked at Jared, and frowned.

- Wait ... you wouldn't happen to be ... Jared, would you? he asked, only vaguely recognising the blue shirt Cass had been holding in the store earlier.

- And she's right - we were just talking, he. Nothing ... nothing going on there. he smiled awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC]   Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 8:20 am

Castella giggled, and walked up to Jacob, putting a hand on his back and pushing as hard as she could as she walked down the hall, back to Jared.

- Okay. I'm tired, so I'm going to sleep. Talk, do whatever you like, I don't really care ... Jake, thank you for the apology, and I'll see you tomorrow, Jared." she said quickly to the two boys before scuttling away to her room, leaving the two boys silently in the corridor.

That was close! she thought. The tension almost killed me there ... well, anyhow. Time to snooze.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC]   Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next