Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

London's Room [PUBLIC]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
London Fury
Bloody Beauty
London Fury

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 17
Power:
Mate: N/A

London's Room [PUBLIC] Empty
PostSubject: London's Room [PUBLIC]   London's Room [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:29 am

London quickly unpacked her bags in the room she had been shown by another female student, room "371".

She sighed as she looked around. The room was so bare!

She shoved her suitcase under the bed, which she had made to look like a sofa as she didn't really need one.

London walked out of her room, standing in front of the door, and clearly added a sign that said

LONDON FURY

Smiling to herself, she went down the hallway to go to the Library.
Back to top Go down
London Fury
Bloody Beauty
London Fury

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 17
Power:
Mate: N/A

London's Room [PUBLIC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: London's Room [PUBLIC]   London's Room [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:18 pm

London returned to her room, humming to herself.

" ... I tried to be like Grace Kelly, ooh-oh ..." she smiled as she piled the books she had taken from her library on her night stand.

Biting her lip, she walked over to her wardrobe, and changed into a blue shirt, her favourite ivory sweater and an old pair of baggy jeans she had bought several years earlier.
This was ... her second time in High school - she had tried going to school like everyone else in 1997, but could never get used to the smell of human blood in the air ... but, she had matured since then.

Feeling more comfortable, she took of her shoes, the dark purple nail polish on her toe nails shining in the light of the chandelier, and sat on her now sofa- bed, taking one of the books from her night stand.
Just a few hours and it would be the first day of school ...
Back to top Go down

London's Room [PUBLIC]
Page 1 of 1