Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

Interruption ... [PUBLIC]

Go down 
+6
KristenMccarthy
Zoerina
Opal Cullen
Willow Witch
LenaDark
London Fury
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
London Fury
Bloody Beauty
London Fury

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 17
Power:
Mate: N/A

Interruption ... [PUBLIC] Empty
PostSubject: Interruption ... [PUBLIC]   Interruption ... [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:50 am

London came straight from the Girl's Dorm, and smiled. She looked around, scanning for the Romantic History books.
Grinning to herself as she found it, she pulled a thick, leather covered book a little bigger than her palm and sat down at a table near the window to read it.
It was called " Katherine " by Anya Seton. It was definitely one of her favourite books, but most stores didn't sell the copy she wanted with a white cover and a picture of the heroine herself.
A little after she had started reading, she jumped as she heard the large, old oak doors open. The squeak of the door made her wince.

- Who's there?" she asked, feeling a little worried ... she could have been certain there weren't that many students in the school.
Back to top Go down
LenaDark
Goth Vamp
LenaDark

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 15
Power: Mind Reaching
Mate: Colin Sharp

PostSubject: Re: Interruption ... [PUBLIC]   Interruption ... [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:55 pm

Lena was in the fantasy section, moving more silent than a ghost. One moment she heard the oak doors slam and somebody walked in. Before she could understand what happened, she found herself in defensive position.
Back to top Go down
http://anotherrp.twilightlegend.net
Willow Witch
Pensive Night Shifter
Willow Witch

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 19
Power: Telepathy

PostSubject: Re: Interruption ... [PUBLIC]   Interruption ... [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:57 am

Willow walked into the Library, when he found himself hearing the thoughts of two ... vampires in the room.

- Who's there?" he heard someone ask.

- It's just me ..." he answered.

A tall, pale girl with purposely curled red hair walked up from behind the bookshelves.

He put a finger to his lips, as he heard someone shuffling from the fantasy section.

Hello? he thought freely, hoping that someone might hear.
Back to top Go down
LenaDark
Goth Vamp
LenaDark

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Interruption ... [PUBLIC]   Interruption ... [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:11 am

Lena jumped on top of the fantasy shelf. With one jump she got in front of the main door growling. A young man turned around and looked at her interested.
Back to top Go down
Willow Witch
Pensive Night Shifter
Willow Witch

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Interruption ... [PUBLIC]   Interruption ... [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:19 pm

Willow watched the girl as she jumped in front of the main door, growling.

My name's Willow - look I'm not going to hurt you, so don't freak me out like that! he thought loudly, so even London could hear his thought.

- Come on ... it's ... Lena, right?" he asked, reading her mind.

He waited patiently as she stood there, and London raised her eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
London Fury
Bloody Beauty
London Fury

Immortality Info.
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Interruption ... [PUBLIC]   Interruption ... [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:58 pm

London stared at the scene silently ... these had to have been the oddest two minutes in her life.
She turned to the girl called call Lena.

- Look - we're students, just like you, so don't go ripping our heads off, okay?" she made a pacifying gesture, and smiled.

- My name's London. He said ... you're Lena?"
Back to top Go down
LenaDark
Goth Vamp
LenaDark

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Interruption ... [PUBLIC]   Interruption ... [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:46 pm

Ooooooooops... I guess I over reacted a bit? I'm really sorry? Yeah. I'm Lena. The half vampire, not an Immortal Child. I'm from a place where every intruder is a danger. That's where my childhood was...

Lena shivered. She didn't want to remind the old times. The new times were good enough for her.

So, I suppose it's nice to meet you? I'm afraid I have to read on...

She grabbed the book again and started analyzing a character.
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Lethal cupcake-sized Bloodsucker
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 16

PostSubject: Re: Interruption ... [PUBLIC]   Interruption ... [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:12 pm

As Opal walked in the Library room,she saw three people.Their thoughts invaded in her head like a thunder storm.
The first one she saw was a remarkably beautiful girl,a vampire called London.Then a half-vampire with dark hair and pale skin named Lena.
The last person she noticed was another vampire.A tall and lean boy with black hair and eyes.She automaticaly knew he could read her mind too
-Impossible" she whispered
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/opalsward94
Zoerina
Human Girl in high heels
Zoerina

PostSubject: Re: Interruption ... [PUBLIC]   Interruption ... [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:12 am

Zoey opened the doors of the Library, following Opal with Develia by her side.
She glanced around the room, and was surprised to see three other people in the room.
A beautiful red-headed girl with golden eyes - she had to assume she was a vampire?
A tall, messy black haired boy beside her - also ... probably a vampire, and a girl sitting down at a table with a book in her hands whom she could not distinguish the race.
She jumped as Opal muttered silently, and the tall boy walked up to her, a puzzled look on his face.

- Opal? What's wrong?" she asked, and Develia was as immobile as a statue in the far corner of the library. She looked like she had seen a ghost ... had she?
Back to top Go down
Willow Witch
Pensive Night Shifter
Willow Witch

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Interruption ... [PUBLIC]   Interruption ... [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:21 am

Willow raised his eyebrows as the girl sat down, ignoring them to read a book.
Shrugging, he turned around and held out his hand to the girl beside him.

- I don't believe I've had the pleasure of introducing myself. I'm Willow." he grinned, when suddenly his mind became overwhelmed with the thoughts of one ... three, four - five people.
Raising his brows he looked at the door.
Had he been wrong about the number of students?
The doors opened again, just like they had when he had entered the room several minutes earlier.
A short, pale skinned vampire walked into the room, with long wavy brown hair and eyes. She was soon followed by a human girl with frizzy dark brown hair that looked black, and a black haired vampire whom would have made his heart skip a beat with confusion if he had been human.
But the one who held his attention the most was the short girl whom he could sense was reading his thoughts.

- Dear Lord." he whispered, a little shocked.
He marched straight up to her.

Am I dreaming or are you reading my thoughts? - Not to be rude, but this has got to be the first time ...
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Interruption ... [PUBLIC]   Interruption ... [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:40 pm

Opal nodded still confused

-I was going to ask you the same question.As it seems,we share our telepathic ablility.Really weird"

She felt really akwardly knowing that someone apart from her could read her thoughts.
This is going to be...strange
She suddenly looked at Develia.This Willow guy seemed like he knew her.
And Develia's thoughts were similar

-You too know each other?" she asked
Back to top Go down
KristenMccarthy
Competitive Half Vampire
KristenMccarthy

PostSubject: Re: Interruption ... [PUBLIC]   Interruption ... [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:03 am

Kristen walked into the library pushing the big oak doors open. She heard noise and followed it. There she found a group of beautiful students. She searched for a familiar face. "Opal!!!" Kristen practically screamed her name. She hadn't seen her in a long time and seeing her made her smile! Kristen was a half human half vampire with long straight light brown hair with natural blond highlights and a side bang. " Oh my gosh I missed you!" She said as she squeezed Opal so tight. Then she went back to defense. " Is Skylar here?" Kristen asked with a growl. Her and Skylar had become enemies as soon as they met and Kristen wasn't in the mood for drama. She could save that for drama class.
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Interruption ... [PUBLIC]   Interruption ... [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:06 am

KristenMccarthy wrote:
Kristen walked into the library pushing the big oak doors open. She heard noise and followed it. There she found a group of beautiful students. She searched for a familiar face. "Opal!!!" Kristen practically screamed her name. She hadn't seen her in a long time and seeing her made her smile! Kristen was a half human half vampire with long straight light brown hair with natural blond highlights and a side bang. " Oh my gosh I missed you!" She said as she squeezed Opal so tight. Then she went back to defense. " Is Skylar here?" Kristen asked with a growl. Her and Skylar had become enemies as soon as they met and Kristen wasn't in the mood for drama. She could save that for drama class.

Okay just for future notice Kristen this is pretty much ... New Moon High from the beginning. Like Opal said, you should have waited for your character to be accepted but hey - you did that on Stardoll as well, didn't you?
So anyway, Castella (Saffron) Opal, Zoey, Develia, Willow ... all these characters have only just met, you see? So if possible you might want to edit your post.

Castella marched into the Library after the other three girls, and raised her brows. Jacob seemed to be feeling as awkward as she was - had they missed something?

- Guys? What's going on? Who are they?" she asked, feeling the slight tension in the air.

She frowned a little, and turned to Develia. What was wrong with her, she looked like she'd seen a ghost!
Seeing the tall, red haired girl she was going to assume was a vampire because she had the same skin as Opal and Develia, she saw she looked as confused as herself.

Back to top Go down
http://youmustbemadtowanttoreadaboutmylife.blogspot.com/
LaceyDark
Lil Designing Vampire
LaceyDark

Location : In the bookstore with my head stuffed in a book! :)

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 18
Power: Multiple Transformation

PostSubject: Re: Interruption ... [PUBLIC]   Interruption ... [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:13 pm

Castella wrote:
KristenMccarthy wrote:

Okay just for future notice Kristen this is pretty much ... New Moon High from the beginning. Like Opal said, you should have waited for your character to be accepted but hey - you did that on Stardoll as well, didn't you?
So anyway, Castella (Saffron) Opal, Zoey, Develia, Willow ... all these characters have only just met, you see? So if possible you might want to edit your post.

Castella marched into the Library after the other three girls, and raised her brows. Jacob seemed to be feeling as awkward as she was - had they missed something?

- Guys? What's going on? Who are they?" she asked, feeling the slight tension in the air.

She frowned a little, and turned to Develia. What was wrong with her, she looked like she'd seen a ghost!
Seeing the tall, red haired girl she was going to assume was a vampire because she had the same skin as Opal and Develia, she saw she looked as confused as herself.

Yeah....I kinda only noticed that last night, sorry!
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Interruption ... [PUBLIC]   Interruption ... [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:10 pm

Opal slightly blushed and laughed

-Oh,I'm terribly sorry!It's just...Willow can read minds too.And telepathy isn't a common ability.I was shocked for a minute,again sorry" she said to Castella apologetically

She couldn't stop wondering what was going on with Develia.She must knew that guy,but how?She noticed they had some common facial features...but she didn't really knew what was going on between them.
And why was she standing still for more than a minute staring at him?

I'm a real gossip girl sometimes.Need to reduce that!Stop messing around with other people's buisness,she told herself

Last edited by Opal on Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Develia Rebel
Rebellious Bloodsucker
Develia Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Interruption ... [PUBLIC]   Interruption ... [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:10 pm

Develia stared at the boy blankly.
This.was.not.happening.

- No way." she muttered, her eyes wide.

If she had been human, there was no doubt she would be feeling so infuriated that her blood would be pumping in her body like the liquid in a water pipe.
Why was here? Was he planning on abandoning her all over again? How. dare. he even think of coming here.
Sure, it was because of that that he was automatically tuned to her thoughts, and could hear what she was thinking from the other side of the planet, but why had he come here? To apologize? To make her life hell?
Shuddering slightly, she turned away and smiled at Opal and Castella reassuringly.

- I'm fine. I guess I just need to eat - that drink at lunchtime wasn't long lasting."

Even then, she could see Jacob and Zoey staring at her - scrutinizing her lie their their eyes. Opal probably knew what she was thinking ... but she didn't want to worry Cass. She was sweet, for someone she had just met.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Moore
The werewolf space-heater
Jacob Moore

Immortality Info.
Power: Werewolf Transformation

PostSubject: Re: Interruption ... [PUBLIC]   Interruption ... [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:03 pm

Jacob raised his eyebrows.
Wow. I had no idea vampires were so bad at lying.
He watched Opal glare at his internal remark.
Looking around the room, he watched the pretty red-haired vampire go up to the door, where they were presently standing.

- You're a human?" she asked Castella. Glancing at Jacob, she rolled her eyes. "Wolfie."

- Hey I'm as disappointed as you are. I thought you were hot - but I don't date bleach." he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Zoerina
Human Girl in high heels
Zoerina

PostSubject: Re: Interruption ... [PUBLIC]   Interruption ... [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:19 pm

Zoey was pretty certain that she didn't have any special abilities - far from it, in fact, but she had no doubts that Develia was hiding something.
What had she seen that was so bad about that guy - Willow, Opal had said?

- Um, anyway - Opal, you think you could introduce us?" she smiled, trying to ignore her thoughts.

Really ... what was up with her? She had seen a brief moment of confusion in the boy's eyes, but it immediately disappeared as Opal came into view.
Back to top Go down
London Fury
Bloody Beauty
London Fury

Immortality Info.
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Interruption ... [PUBLIC]   Interruption ... [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:38 pm

London shook Willow's hand, and smiled.

- Though from what I've seen you probably already know, I'm London."

She jumped as a group of people burst into the library.
Raising her eyebrows, she watched the conversation silently that was happening between the short vampire near Willow, the tall black haired girl and Willow.
Breathing in, although she didn't really need to, she frowned.
Human and ... werewolf?
Scanning the people, she brushed past Lena, who was now sitting, and walked in front of the shortest human girl. Glancing at Jacob, she rolled her eyes, and shot daggers with her eyes as he retorted with a grin.

- Oh really? Maybe that's why you're so filthy, I couldn't figure out that smell of wet dog on you."
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Interruption ... [PUBLIC]   Interruption ... [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:47 pm

Castella smiled a little at how the girl answered, then scratched the back of her head - an automatic reaction when she was confused.

- Well as it seems to be something wrong being a human, I occasionally wonder if I was right to register here ... though Zoey is human too. Why do you ask?"

She had to admit, she was far less nervous around girls than she was around guys - it was like they were some sort of ... alien being.
But why was there always someone asking her whether she was human? Zoey was, wasn't she? So why was she being questioned this way?
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Interruption ... [PUBLIC]   Interruption ... [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 6:07 pm

-Yeah,sure!" she replied to Zoey and took a step behind
-The girl next to me is Zoey.The one with the tanned skin and the dark hair is Castella.The black haired vampire is Develia and the dog is Jake.And I'm Opal"
She remained silent for a minute
Then she look at Castella for a while
-It's just...we're not that used to human presence..."
Back to top Go down
Willow Witch
Pensive Night Shifter
Willow Witch

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Interruption ... [PUBLIC]   Interruption ... [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 6:37 pm

Willow nodded politely, and his gaze lingered on the tall black-haired girl for a moment.
So ... she'd changed her name since then? It wasn't surprising ...

- I'm Willow. It's a pleasure to meet you." he smiled.

That wasn't entirely the case. He could see Jacob in the corner of his eye, his vision concentrated on Opal and Develia, and he certainly did not like him at all.
Some people, you like them from the moment you set eyes on them, whether as a friend or maybe even more - but their were some people that had a vibe that only specific people would understand, like, even.
This was the case of Jacob Moore.
There was something about the way he thought ... that wasn't pleasant, in comparison to that werewolf he had met just half an hour earlier - Rafe, was it?

Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Interruption ... [PUBLIC]   Interruption ... [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 6:49 pm

Opal bit her lip so hardly that if she had any blood in her body,her lower lip would be covered by it now.
How.does.he.know.Rafe??????????????????????????
Who could that possibly happen.She could see her brother's face now in Willow's head

-Werewolves" she whispered angrily
Back to top Go down
LaceyDark
Lil Designing Vampire
LaceyDark

Location : In the bookstore with my head stuffed in a book! :)

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 18
Power: Multiple Transformation

PostSubject: Re: Interruption ... [PUBLIC]   Interruption ... [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:29 pm

Lacey walked into the library and noticed that there were a lot of people in here. She saw her sister sitting at a table reading. She couldn't believe her, there were tons of people here to talk to and she was reading?

"Hey Lena, what are you doing? I mean there's tons of people here, talk!"

Lena looked up at her, shaking her head.

" Lacey, I don't really feel like it right now... I'm just not in the mood!"

Lacey looked at her sister. "Okay" She said non-convincingly. She walked to the group of beautiful creatures.

"Hey guys, my name's Lacey, Im a hybrid, what's your names?"

She asked curiously. She wasn't afraid of them and had always been described as too outgoing. People said she had to get to know them better before asking questions. But she didn't really care!
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Interruption ... [PUBLIC]   Interruption ... [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:38 pm

Castella shrugged.

- So that's it ..." she smiled, her confusion momentarily alleviated.

But she confused herself again as Opal looked so angrily ... it was kind of scary. Shaking her head, she walked up to Lacey.

- I'm Castella - not to be rude, but what's a hybrid? Does that make you like ... half vampire? I'm kinda' new to this, so ..."

She held out her hand, a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interruption ... [PUBLIC]   Interruption ... [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interruption ... [PUBLIC]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next