Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

Interruption ... [PUBLIC]

Go down 
+6
KristenMccarthy
Zoerina
Opal Cullen
Willow Witch
LenaDark
London Fury
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LaceyDark
Lil Designing Vampire
LaceyDark

Location : In the bookstore with my head stuffed in a book! :)

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 18
Power: Multiple Transformation
Mate: N/A

Interruption ... [PUBLIC] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interruption ... [PUBLIC]   Interruption ... [PUBLIC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:23 pm

Lacey looked at the girl, she smelled her, she was definetly a human! That explained it, that's why she didn't know what a hybrid was.

-"Um, yeah Im half human, half vampire."

Lacey smiled, for a human, this girl was beautiful! She seemed like a person that you could easily get along with.

-" Oh, sorry, I don't really understand everything. It's all new to me so I'm taking it in slowly."

Castella explained. She seemed really confused.

- " So , what are your names?"

Lacey asked glancing at the rest of the group.
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Lethal cupcake-sized Bloodsucker
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 16
Power: Telepathy

PostSubject: Re: Interruption ... [PUBLIC]   Interruption ... [PUBLIC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:06 pm

Opal let a breath out,obviously tired of repeating the same things over and over

-Ughhh...My name's Opal,Opal Cullen.I'm a vampire...nice to meet you"

This girl would seem nice and fun to be with.Under other circumstances,she would love a little chit-chat with her.But now,she was definately not in the mood.
She frowned and small,nearly invisible wrinkles formed in her small face.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/opalsward94
LaceyDark
Lil Designing Vampire
LaceyDark

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Interruption ... [PUBLIC]   Interruption ... [PUBLIC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:49 pm

Lacey's smile faded to a frown.Opal didn't like her. She seemed like a nice person, but from the way she was looking at her Lacey quickly doubted that.

-" Oh....... Nice to know"

Lacey muttered. She turned her back to Opal and looked at the two girls.....and the boy.

-"And your names?"

She forced a smile.
Back to top Go down
Zoerina
Human Girl in high heels
Zoerina

PostSubject: Re: Interruption ... [PUBLIC]   Interruption ... [PUBLIC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:12 pm

Zoey smiled, her positive outlook for the day slowly decaying force of repeating herself.
The girl seemed nice enough. And Develia had told her about hybrids during lunch - they were supposed to be pretty impressive, depending on what they were a hybrid of.

- I'm Zoerina Mal'Doran - you can call me Zoey."

She held out her hand.
That was a lot of people to introduce herself to in one day ... she let out a quick sigh, and her smile spread. But like her father always told her - stay positive, even when it tires you.
Back to top Go down
Willow Witch
Pensive Night Shifter
Willow Witch

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 19

PostSubject: Re: Interruption ... [PUBLIC]   Interruption ... [PUBLIC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:19 pm

Willow smiled, happy to meet new people. Sensing Opal's frustration, he apologised quickly.

- I'm sorry about ... Opal. We've only just met but I think she's just a little anxious about the amount of acquaintances in one day. I'm Willow, by the way - please to meet you, Lacey."

He knew from Opal's thoughts that was only half true, but she seemed to be blocking a certain part of her mind that kept the information he was looking for, so he could only apologize for so much.
Back to top Go down
London Fury
Bloody Beauty
London Fury

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 17
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Interruption ... [PUBLIC]   Interruption ... [PUBLIC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:33 pm

London took the opportunity to introduce herself to the entire group - excluding the werewolf boy, of course. She really didn't like him. Glaring at him for a moment, she turned around, practically turning into a different person as she smiled at Lacey.

- Hi! I'm London, it's nice to meet you. Same goes for most of the people here, I guess."

She turned her head around slowly, nodding elegantly at the people around her.
I suppose it does pay off to be a vampire sometimes ... she thought, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Interruption ... [PUBLIC]   Interruption ... [PUBLIC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:48 pm

Castella stared at London, amazed.
It was like she had turned into ... a completely different person that five minutes ago, when she was insulting Jacob!
Split personality? Check. A bit stuck up? Probably. Amazing in a freakish way? Definitely
Turning her head, she could see Jacob now standing by Develia, an unhappy look on his face.
Oh ... London had said most of the people here - Which most likely meant she was excluding Jacob from that group.

- Well ... this is awkward." she mumbled. Standing between both people's line of vision was exactly that.
Back to top Go down
http://youmustbemadtowanttoreadaboutmylife.blogspot.com/
Opal Cullen
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Interruption ... [PUBLIC]   Interruption ... [PUBLIC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:59 pm

Opal rolled her eyes at Castella

-We wouldn't if we wasn't behaving like that.He started it after all..."

Just when she finished her sentence,she realised who childish it sounded.

-I'm not mean,just moody.Sorry for the way I spoke to you previously" she apologised at Lacey
Back to top Go down
Jacob Moore
The werewolf space-heater
Jacob Moore

Immortality Info.
Power: Werewolf Transformation

PostSubject: Re: Interruption ... [PUBLIC]   Interruption ... [PUBLIC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:50 am

Jacob returned London her glare. What was up with this girl? Same with Opal - what had he done to them in a past life?
He glanced at the tall boy with black hair, who was clearly ignoring him, and then Castella. She honestly seemed a little panicky.
He waved briefly, giving a quick smile as he shoved his hand back in his pocket.

- Jacob Moore."

He shook his head as Opals opened he gob to speak.
What the hell? My fault? I started it? She called me W-O-L-F-I-E. That's an offence, stony, to all werewolves!!
he thought hard, hoping she had heard.
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Interruption ... [PUBLIC]   Interruption ... [PUBLIC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:34 am

Like I don't know that already! she thought and frowned

-Calling us bloodsuckers is polite,right?Or a threat to humans?We didn't choose to be vampires!Do you think they asked me if I wanted to become an immortal before they sink their teeth in my flesh?"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Moore
Jacob Moore

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Interruption ... [PUBLIC]   Interruption ... [PUBLIC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:47 am

Jacob snorted.

- Yeah right. And I asked my best friend to bite me."

Were all these vampire chicks so stuck up?

(Loving the new colours!! Great job, Cass.)
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Interruption ... [PUBLIC]   Interruption ... [PUBLIC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:04 am

Castella was looking between Opal and Jake, her head spinning from the amount of talking around her.
What was with the bad tension?!
London, Opal, Willow and Jacob seemed to be having some kind of glaring competition, Develia looked dead, and Lacey just looked exasperated.

- Suddenly ... I think I'm going back to the Dorm. It was nice meeting you all, I just don't think I can cope with the vibes."

Castella surprised everyone as she snapped, and marched out of the Library. Did they even realise where they had been, where the main rule was be quiet?
She glared behind her angrily in the corridor.

(Your welcome Jake! I'll be adding some more this lunchtime, if you like these colours!)
Back to top Go down
http://youmustbemadtowanttoreadaboutmylife.blogspot.com/
London Fury
Bloody Beauty
London Fury

Immortality Info.
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Interruption ... [PUBLIC]   Interruption ... [PUBLIC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:10 am

London raised her eyebrows - what was that all about? Honestly that girl didn't seem the type to ... be mean.
Everyone has their moments ... I suppose.
She watched as Develia, who looked rather gobsmacked, followed after her silently, leaving Jacob, Willow, herself, Zoey, Lacey and Opal in the library.

- Well. That was awkward." she jumped, taking a seat on the table besides Lena.
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Interruption ... [PUBLIC]   Interruption ... [PUBLIC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 3:05 pm

Opal shrugged her shoulders and rolled her eyes
Castella might be right, she thought

-At least you're not dead" she whispered at Jacob
Back to top Go down
LaceyDark
Lil Designing Vampire
LaceyDark

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Interruption ... [PUBLIC]   Interruption ... [PUBLIC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:30 am

Lacey looked from one to another at each of them. They all looked as if they were having a staredown. She would join, but she didn't know what was going on. She looked at the door. She so wanted to leave with Castella, but she was long gone now.

"Um.... So have you found your dorms yet?"

Lacey put on her best smile and, trying to break the tension. Opal still had that glare in her eyes. She knew that Opal didn't mean to introduce herself like that, but did she really have to do it just when Lacey came? She had to save that subject for later or she would get that weird expression on her face like when she was always frustrated.
Back to top Go down
Zoerina
Human Girl in high heels
Zoerina

PostSubject: Re: Interruption ... [PUBLIC]   Interruption ... [PUBLIC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:31 am

Zoey could see that Lacey looked at awkward as she felt.
Honestly, the mood had gone from great and optimistic to disturbing in an awkward way.
Walking over to Lacey, she smiled, and put her arm around her shoulders.

- Lacey? I know where the Dorms are ... let's go see if Cass is okay." she said quickly, dragging the girl outside the Library.

She didn't want to be rude, but maybe everyone would be ... happier tomorrow morning?

In the corridor, she apologised to Lacey.

- Sorry about that - you just looked like you were feeling a bit awkward. I wish I'd walked out earlier to be honest. But still, do you want to come to the Dorms with me? See if Castella is okay, I mean."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Moore
Jacob Moore

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Interruption ... [PUBLIC]   Interruption ... [PUBLIC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:40 am

Jacob grinned at Zoey before she left, and rocked himself on the balls of his heels as London, him, Willow and Opal stared at each other silently.

- ... Okay. Well it was nice meeting you leeches, but I'm just going to do like Zo' there and find a pretend reason to leave this awkwardness!"

He jumped as he turned around, about to leave.

Moronic dog, it's your fault this happened in the first place.

That couldn't have been Opal ... it sounded like a guy.
He looked over his shoulder for a moment, seeing Willow glaring at him.

- You want to fight? Fine. It's on bleach boy." he mumbled, knowing full well he could hear him.
Back to top Go down
Willow Witch
Pensive Night Shifter
Willow Witch

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Interruption ... [PUBLIC]   Interruption ... [PUBLIC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:49 am

Wilow glared at him.

You're right about that. he thought angrily.

Turning to Opal, whom he had taken an immediate liking to, he grinned.

- Opal? If you're really as frustrated as you look, how would you like to go into town? It might ... cool you off."

Back to top Go down
LaceyDark
Lil Designing Vampire
LaceyDark

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Interruption ... [PUBLIC]   Interruption ... [PUBLIC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:31 pm

Lacey looked at Zoey. She was so sweet, but yet she felt exactly how she felt.

"Ok, that would be great! Do we get dorm partners here, like to share with?

Lacey asked quietly. She had just met this group and Zoey was the only one who had seemed interested enough to help her. It would definetly be weird sleeping alone all the time.
Back to top Go down
LaceyDark
Lil Designing Vampire
LaceyDark

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Interruption ... [PUBLIC]   Interruption ... [PUBLIC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:48 pm

Hey guys! Could you please check the topic Janines Bookstore and reply? It's in the stores part in the mall!

-Thanks, Lacey
Back to top Go down
Zoerina
Human Girl in high heels
Zoerina

PostSubject: Re: Interruption ... [PUBLIC]   Interruption ... [PUBLIC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 1:13 pm

[Er... Lacey, BTW, if you've read the rules you should know that you're supposed to try and avoid making posts that are for publicity - I think that Willow will be heading that way at some point, though.]

Zoey shrugged.

- No, it's all single rooms. Anyway, come on, I'll take you to the Dorms."

She grinned, and they headed after Castella.

[Zoey and Lacey have officially left the topic]
Back to top Go down
LaceyDark
Lil Designing Vampire
LaceyDark

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Interruption ... [PUBLIC]   Interruption ... [PUBLIC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:27 pm

( Sorry! I didn't know of any other way! I won't do it anymore!)

Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Interruption ... [PUBLIC]   Interruption ... [PUBLIC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 3:18 pm

Opal smiled and shrugged her narrow pale shoulders

-Okay,I guess it would help me relax a bit"

Finally someone who could understand.
She quite liked that guy.A future friend maybe,she thought,with a talent identical to mine...

She made a graceful twist to the direction of the library's door,she marched out and waited for Willow outside
Back to top Go down
Willow Witch
Pensive Night Shifter
Willow Witch

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Interruption ... [PUBLIC]   Interruption ... [PUBLIC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:15 pm

Willow smiled at her thought.

Very likeable.
Grinning, he followed her out of the Library.

- So ... where would you like to go?"
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Interruption ... [PUBLIC]   Interruption ... [PUBLIC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:00 pm

-Hmm umm I don't know...maybe a café?" she asked
She put her hands into her jackets pockets feeling kind of shy

[I guess that the official end of topic...(?)]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interruption ... [PUBLIC]   Interruption ... [PUBLIC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interruption ... [PUBLIC]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2