Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

Before class ... [Public]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacob Moore
The werewolf space-heater
Jacob Moore

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 17
Power: Werewolf Transformation
Mate: N/A

Before class ... [Public] Empty
PostSubject: Before class ... [Public]   Before class ... [Public] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:01 am

Jacob rolled another paper ball and flicked it toward the empty table in front of him.

VS had finished earlier than expected, so he was alone in the classroom.

Not even the teacher was here yet - it was the first class of VHM of the year.
He jumped as he heard footsteps in the hallway.

- Crap!" he muttered as a pale hand grabbed the handle of the door ...
Back to top Go down
Zoerina
Human Girl in high heels
Zoerina

PostSubject: Re: Before class ... [Public]   Before class ... [Public] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:43 pm

Zoey trotted into the classroom, a group of unknown girls behind her.
She frowned as she saw Jacob sitting down at one table.

- Hi Jake - I thought you said you had the A timetable?" she asked as she sat next to him.

She flicked a loose strand of hair on her head, and opened her bag, handing Jacob a chocolate bar.

- Want one? Werewolves are supposed to have big appetites, right?" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Moore
Jacob Moore

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Before class ... [Public]   Before class ... [Public] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:54 pm

- Some classes are mixed. I guess this is one of them." he smiled.

He took the chocolate bar.

- Sure. Chocolate's welcome at any time of day!" he laughed." So how much do you exactly know about all this? The supernatural, I mean."
Back to top Go down
Zoerina
Human Girl in high heels
Zoerina

PostSubject: Re: Before class ... [Public]   Before class ... [Public] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:50 am

- Well the Headmistress told me. At first I didn't believe her. but then she brought in this other guy - I think he was a student, and he turned into a frickin' dog! No offence, Jake." she exclaimed. " But I had to believe her after that, didn't I? So I did some research and had a look at the school website."

She looked around at the group of girls who had walked in with her. One was pale and skinny with black eyes, and was staring at Jacob intently.

- Looks like someone's a vampire." she shuddered and bit into her own chocolate bar.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Moore
Jacob Moore

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Before class ... [Public]   Before class ... [Public] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:37 am

Jacob turned his head to look at the girls, and shrugged.

- You're going to have to get used to that one. This school may be for "all creatures" but hey there are still some people who hate your guts just 'cause you're a human or a shape-shifter. he sighed.

By the time Zoey had started her chocolate bar, he had already finished his as he stared at the empty wrapper in his hands.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Before class ... [Public]   Before class ... [Public] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Before class ... [Public]
Page 1 of 1