Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

Renesmee Cullen?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Castella
Admin
Castella

Renesmee Cullen? Empty
PostSubject: Renesmee Cullen?   Renesmee Cullen? I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:32 am

I was just wondering if anyone had seen the girl playing Renesmee. She is so cute! In my opinion she looks like a younger and dare I say slightly prettier Kristen Stewart. Wink

I think she's called Mackenzie Foy, right?
Back to top Go down
http://youmustbemadtowanttoreadaboutmylife.blogspot.com/
Opal Cullen
Lethal cupcake-sized Bloodsucker
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 16
Power: Telepathy
Mate: N/A

Renesmee Cullen? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renesmee Cullen?   Renesmee Cullen? I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 12:17 pm

Right,that's her...

In my opinion, Kristen Stewart looks like the regular girl next-door, which is good because that's how Bella is supposed to look.
Renesmee,on the other hand,is decribed as the prettiest child even been,so it's normal that the actress is small,cute and beautiful.
I believe Mackenzie Foy is a good choice,I believe she can portray Renesmee.
I heard that in Breaking Dawn 2, there are going to be used some really high technologies to the actress,just like the ones used in 'Benjamin Button' because Renesmee grows incredibly fast.
I think Breaking Dawn is going to be awesome!!!(: [Actually,I can't wait for: 1) the vampire gathering 2) the part when Jacob imprints on Renesmee]
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/opalsward94

Renesmee Cullen?
Page 1 of 1