Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

The Second Life of Opal Cullen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Opal Cullen
Lethal cupcake-sized Bloodsucker
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 16
Power: Telepathy
Mate: N/A

The Second Life of Opal Cullen Empty
PostSubject: The Second Life of Opal Cullen   The Second Life of Opal Cullen I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:06 pm

Opal wasn't always a vampire...
Back in 1970s,she wasn't the immortal pale creature she is today.

Some things about her:

She's of Native American(father) and Irish(mother) descent.
When she was human,she had tanned skin(not as tanned as her brother's Rafe) and beautiful green eyes.

Opal and her brother,Rafe

[img]The Second Life of Opal Cullen Rafean11[/img]

Last edited by Opal Cullen on Wed May 11, 2011 10:24 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/opalsward94
KristenMccarthy
Competitive Half Vampire
KristenMccarthy

PostSubject: Re: The Second Life of Opal Cullen   The Second Life of Opal Cullen I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:58 pm

Nice! I love the pics! Did you hear that Ashley Greene and Joe Jonas are dating? Sorry, I know that was random but the second pic looked like Ashley Greene, lol!
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: The Second Life of Opal Cullen   The Second Life of Opal Cullen I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:14 pm

[I've heard about that too Razz]

Story:

It was a cold Saturday evening and a big storm was about to start.Although she was wearing only a muddy tank top and a pair of shorts,she wasn't feeling cold.She was intensively looking to the ground for their trails.
They were here,not long ago.She could smell them.
She was wandering alone in the dark forest for less than an hour,when she heard a noise.
She looked around,anxiously,but took a deep breath and tried to find it's source.
Then she saw it.
They were many.And had created a circle all around her with their bodies within a second.
She looked for a way out,but she knew it was hopeless.Death or a fate worse than that was close.
One of them approached her and touched her chin with his dirty finger.
-Now who's the prey?" he asked her laughing
She gulped
Everything's over now,she thought
She waited patiently for the end
But it was obvious we couldn't wait any longer.
He jumped in front of her aiming to her neck
She escaped a couple of his attacks but the others around her wouldn't let her escape
With the corner of her eye she saw him coming
She let out a scream,terrified
The last thing she remembered from that life was teeth sinking to her tanned neck
Then she felt her whole body burning.
When she woke up she realised what had happened.
A fate worse than death
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: The Second Life of Opal Cullen   The Second Life of Opal Cullen I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 6:18 pm

I've never thought I would die at 14.
I also never believed I'd survive from the strong venom running through my vains.
But suprisingly,I did.
Someone might call it a miracle.
I call it a nightmare.

When I remember of my past,tears form in my eyes
He used to call me 'Night'.
But now he hates me.When he found out what I'd become,he turned his back on me and never tried to find me.

When I realised I wasn't gone,I screamed louder than anyone had before.I couldn't believe that my future was so dark and miserable.
I had been at the wrong place the wrong time.And what I was was the price for my fatal fault.

As years went by,I was feeling that I was aging.I concidered this impossible,but it actually really happened.Then I had a small hope that I might weren't an immortal and the venom hadn't completely turned me into a vampire back then.
But after a lot of research and after studing Renesmee and Nahuel's case,I found out that I was a vampire but not an ordinary one.I had two differences from the others of my kind.Fistly,I wasn't thirsty for blood,especially human.I had also the ability to grow up 'till the age of seventeen and freeze there,just like Renesmee.Not rapidly,as she does,but in random chronical periods.
I was strong and able to defend myself quite well.
I had found a family,the Cullens.
But I longed for something I didn't owned.And would never had.
Someone to love me.But no one did and ever would...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Second Life of Opal Cullen   The Second Life of Opal Cullen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Second Life of Opal Cullen
Page 1 of 1