Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

Zoerina's Room [PRIVATE]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zoerina
Human Girl in high heels
Zoerina

Zoerina's Room [PRIVATE] Empty
PostSubject: Zoerina's Room [PRIVATE]   Zoerina's Room [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:03 pm

Zoey plonked her three bags onto her bed - a large, pink and flowered wheely suitcase, a simple black and white backpack, and her favourite lime green purse that was just a little bigger than the size of her hand.

- Well won't this be fun ..." she mumbled to herself.

Looking around the square living quarters, she couldn't help but feel that the room was far to boring.
A simple black wall, and fluffy white carpet that tickled her toes.
To the East of the room, opposite the side of the door, was a small single bed with ivory cotton sheets, and beside it a bedside table made from honey-coloured wood.
A foot away from the end of the bed, on the south side, was an empty shelf, the same colour as the bedside table, and beside it a matching desk and chair.
Exactly a several feet opposite the desk, was one of those clothes chests - that you saw in 17th century films.
She shook her head, opened the flowered suitcase and started to fold some clothing that she placed inside the chest.
She jumped as someone knocked at the door.

Back to top Go down
Develia Rebel
Rebellious Bloodsucker
Develia Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Zoerina's Room [PRIVATE]   Zoerina's Room [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:12 pm

Develia knocked at the door beside hers, that clearly read "304".
She waited for a long moment, until a tall girl with raven black curly hair opened the door.
Develia shuddered at the sweet smell. A human ...

- Yes?" asked the girl.

- Um - yeah, hi. I just wanted to know if all of the rooms were the same? I mean, mine's got a bed in it, and I'm not sure if I'm in the right -"

The girls eyes widened.

- You're a vampire?"

Develia nodded, and the girl gulped. Oh. So she knew?

- ... You were asking about the rooms? Um ... here, look."

The girl opened the door a little wider, and Develia could see that the room was exactly like hers.

Back to top Go down
Zoerina
Human Girl in high heels
Zoerina

PostSubject: Re: Zoerina's Room [PRIVATE]   Zoerina's Room [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:06 pm

Zoey gulped loudly as it occurred to her.
Of course ... vampires couldn't sleep, so why would she need a bed?
She opened the door a little wider so that the girl could see what the room was like.

- Oh ... so I guess they are the same ..." the girl bit her bottom lip.

- What room are you in? I mean - I didn't see you in the corridor when I walked in a few minutes ago, so you can't have been very far away ..."

The girl smiled, and took a step to her left, hitting the wood of the neighbouring door.

- Room 305. I arrived this morning, and you were the first person I heard since then so I thought I might ask whoever was living next to me."

Zoey nodded understandingly. She then quickly dropped her hand that was holding the door open, and held it out in front of her.

- Zoey Mal'Doran. You?"
Back to top Go down
Develia Rebel
Rebellious Bloodsucker
Develia Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Zoerina's Room [PRIVATE]   Zoerina's Room [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:29 pm

Develia nodded and held her neighbor's hand.

- Develia Rebel. It was nice meeting you. Zoey."

Letting go of her hand for a moment, she pointed down the hall.

- Hey ... if you have any time, I'm going for some lunch in the Cafeteria. You want to come?"

She quickly added " They sell blood drinks there, so don't worry."
Back to top Go down
Zoerina
Human Girl in high heels
Zoerina

PostSubject: Re: Zoerina's Room [PRIVATE]   Zoerina's Room [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:34 pm

She smiled, understanding.

- Sure! I know what you mean ... I doubt you're allowed to eat humans for breakfast lunch and dinner. But isn't there a ... Hunting Dome or something for vampires?"

She stepped outside of her room and closed the door. She could unpack later right? There were no obligations to unpack immediately after arrival in the school rules so ... she was free, really!

Back to top Go down
Develia Rebel
Rebellious Bloodsucker
Develia Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Zoerina's Room [PRIVATE]   Zoerina's Room [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:48 pm

- Yeah ... but you can use the Cafeteria sometimes. So long as you're under control. And my eyes ... gold, see? So I've been properly fed and I won't be eating any humans any time soon. Let's go then!

She watched Zoey close the door and they walked down the corridor.

" Glad I got a new friend at least ..." she thought. smiling.
They turned around the corner and marched down the stairs to leave the Dorms ...
Back to top Go down
Zoerina
Human Girl in high heels
Zoerina

PostSubject: Re: Zoerina's Room [PRIVATE]   Zoerina's Room [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:04 am

Zoey's eyed fluttered open, and she stared at the buzzing alarm clock beside her. She angrily hit the sleep button with her fist, nearly throwing the clock onto the floor.

Glaring at the ceiling for several long minutes, then pulling the sheets away, Zoey pulled on a lime green dress and her make-up bag.

She could feel her hair sticking out in every direction, she was probably one heck of a sight... humming to herself, she walked out the door to her room.
Back to top Go down
Zoerina
Human Girl in high heels
Zoerina

PostSubject: Re: Zoerina's Room [PRIVATE]   Zoerina's Room [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:52 pm

Zoey stepped into her room, throwing her bag onto the bed and walking to her desk, an empty back pack awaiting her.

Picking it up, she threw in her books disorderly, with her pencil case and all her equipment for the day, and zipped it shut before leaving for the Cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zoerina's Room [PRIVATE]   Zoerina's Room [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zoerina's Room [PRIVATE]
Page 1 of 1