Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

Jack Mortender's Apartment [PRIVATE]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Castella
Admin
Castella

Jack Mortender's Apartment [PRIVATE] Empty
PostSubject: Jack Mortender's Apartment [PRIVATE]   Jack Mortender's Apartment [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:20 am

Okay Jack, this is your apartment. There is a medium sized bedroom; a small bathroom with the bath and shower included; a small kitchen that's already furnished with an oven/cooker; a spare room/office around the same size as the kitchen; and a large living room.
Rent - £425
Back to top Go down
http://youmustbemadtowanttoreadaboutmylife.blogspot.com/
Jack Mortender
Soul Searcher
Jack Mortender

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 20
Power:
Mate: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Jack Mortender's Apartment [PRIVATE]   Jack Mortender's Apartment [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:20 pm

Jack walked in, not half as drenched as he could have been since he took the bus home.
Taking Develia's number, he walked over to the spare room that was empty apart from a desk and a cork board - he pinned it to the board with a smile on his face.
He didn't do much that evening - he ordered Chinese food from the restaurant in town, eating in front of television. He took a shower, and went to bed, only hoping that he might contact Develia in the future.
Back to top Go down
Jack Mortender
Soul Searcher
Jack Mortender

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 20
Power:
Mate: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Jack Mortender's Apartment [PRIVATE]   Jack Mortender's Apartment [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 7:20 am

Jack ran around his apartment in search for his jacket.

- Damn I'm going to be late.'' he hissed, when he stopped abruptly by his coffee table, a phone sitting on it's surface and a green screen flashing every three seconds.

He bent over, picked it up and rolled his eyes as he opened it. Thirteen new messages ... from Riona and Marina.

Sorry girls, not tonight. We're kidnapping Opal Cullen tomorrow. he thought before he left for the New Moon High dance Develia had invited him to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack Mortender's Apartment [PRIVATE]   Jack Mortender's Apartment [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jack Mortender's Apartment [PRIVATE]
Page 1 of 1