Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

Develia Rebel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Develia Rebel
Rebellious Bloodsucker
Develia Rebel

Develia Rebel Empty
PostSubject: Develia Rebel   Develia Rebel I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:48 am

First Name : Develia

Middle Name : Lucy

Last Name : Rebel

Physical Age : 16

Date of Birth : October 18th

Race/Creature : Vampire

Appearance : Long black hair, pale skin, tall and slim figure and large black/red eyes.

Personality : Rebellious, kind, willing, truthful, straight forward, obnoxious, suspicious and charming.

History : Develia was born at the beginning of the 1900's and was twelve when she met someone different. He was ten years older than him, and a celebrity at the time. He became very good friends with her mother, but when Develia was sixteen, he mysteriously disappeared. It was all over the news at the time, and no one found him. So, six months later, they abandoned the search. But not Develia. She was determined to find the man who had become like a second father to her. But, one day, she herself vanished off the surface of the earth. Someone had kidnapped her. He took her against her will and bit her in the throat, where flames of pain flourished from. For ten days she suffered. Until, her heart stopped beating. She was a vampire. And her creator was none other than the man she had searched for many months.

Classes : All but Human Skills & Ordinary Classes.

Last edited by Develia Rebel on Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

Develia Rebel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Develia Rebel   Develia Rebel I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:14 pm

Well, even though you didn't use the form required ... this is pretty good, Dev!
Same one you used for Stardoll?

Well anyway, welcome to the Breaking Dawn Village Forum!
Back to top Go down
http://youmustbemadtowanttoreadaboutmylife.blogspot.com/
Develia Rebel
Rebellious Bloodsucker
Develia Rebel

Develia Rebel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Develia Rebel   Develia Rebel I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:14 pm

Yeah, pretty much. clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Develia Rebel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Develia Rebel   Develia Rebel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Develia Rebel
Page 1 of 1