Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

Lena's room - 331

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LenaDark
Goth Vamp
LenaDark

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 15
Power: Mind Reaching
Mate: Colin Sharp

Lena's room - 331 Empty
PostSubject: Lena's room - 331   Lena's room - 331 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:03 pm

Lena ran to room 331. She had only two sports bags which also were really light. She opened the door anxiously. The bags almost flew across the room to the bed. The door slammed shut and Lena ran off.
Back to top Go down
http://anotherrp.twilightlegend.net
LaceyDark
Lil Designing Vampire
LaceyDark

Location : In the bookstore with my head stuffed in a book! :)

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 18
Power: Multiple Transformation
Mate: N/A

Lena's room - 331 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lena's room - 331   Lena's room - 331 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:08 pm

Lacey walked silently to her sister's dorm room. She couldn't wait to see what her dorm looked like.

" Hey, Lena! It's me Lacey. Can I come in? "

Lacey turned the doorknob. It was locked. Another thing that was so like her sister. To lock her dorm room when it was mid-day and she was inside. But she was afraid of vampires so, that must be why. She didn't know why her sister was scared of them. Their dad is a vampire. And he just turned their mother into one. It was weird how they could be so identical but so different in personalities.

"Lena I am not kidding, let me in now! I'm not a shapeshifter disguised as myself, so let me in!"
Back to top Go down
LenaDark
Goth Vamp
LenaDark

Immortality Info.

Lena's room - 331 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lena's room - 331   Lena's room - 331 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:12 pm

Lena walked through the hallway to her room. She saw Lacey and walked behind her more silent than the air. After Lacey finished her sentence, she said:
Boo.
Lacey jumped and turned around a split second later.
Back to top Go down
LaceyDark
Lil Designing Vampire
LaceyDark

Immortality Info.

Lena's room - 331 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lena's room - 331   Lena's room - 331 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:29 pm

" Oh, ha ha. Hey, I wasn't scared..."

Lacey said non-convincingly.Lena stared at her sister, shaking her head.

"Yeah right Lacey, now let me through so I can open the door for you."

Lena pushed past her sister and pulled out her purse. She searched and searched, throwing things out of the purse. Lacey shook her head, staring at the pile of lip gloss,choclate, scarves, a wallet and a toiletry bag. While looking down, Lacey noticed a small post-it note with neon green writing. She slowly picked it up.

" Lena, what is this?"

Lacey asked trying to decode the messy scribbling. She found out that it said something like " ____ Club tonite at ____."

Lena looked up from her purse with a confused look and saw the post-it note. Her black eyes widened and she snatched it away from her.

" Thats nothing, really. I don't know where that came from. I must have stepped on it in class..."

Lena said shrugging. Lacey's eyebrow lifted. She squinted at her sister. She was lying, she knew it.Her sister wasn't a very good liar.

" Then what's it doing in your purse?

Lacey asked stepping closer to her sister.
Back to top Go down
Colin Sharp
The Sharp-Edged Shapeshifter
Colin Sharp

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 16
Power: Eagle Transformation
Mate: Lena Dark

Lena's room - 331 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lena's room - 331   Lena's room - 331 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 1:54 pm

Colin walked through the corridor and saw Lena and Lacey arguing. He turned into an eagle and flew on Lena's shoulder waiting for the girls to notice her.
Back to top Go down
LaceyDark
Lil Designing Vampire
LaceyDark

Immortality Info.

Lena's room - 331 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lena's room - 331   Lena's room - 331 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:45 pm

"Ah!!Oh my gosh! Colin, you scared me! Get down!"

Lacey giggled. Colin flew down from Lena's shoulder and phased back into a human. He shot a smile at Lacey and turned around to look at Lena. He hugged her and pulled back. Lacey's frown faded and she remembered why she was so mad.

" What's going on? You guys never fight."

Colin looked at both the girls and Lena snarled at Lacey. Colin looked at Lena shooting her a "behave-she's-your-sister" look. Lena's snarl turned to a warm smile. She was always happy when Colin was around. Colin gave Lena a quick kiss and she looked almost like she would sprout wings and stary flying soon.

"I found *this* in Lena's purse."

Colin looked at Lena and slowly took the post-it note. He read it and then looked at Lena. He gave the note to Lena and she crumpled it in anger.

"It's not mine! I don't know where that came from. Don't give me that look! You don't believe me!"

Lena fumed and Lacey shot her a "ha-i-caught-you" look. Lena jumped at Lacey but Colin pulled her back. Lacey rubbed her neck, where her sister almost bit her. She turned around and wiped the blood away before Lena could see it.

"Now, what's going on Lena? This isn't like you."

Lena looked at him guiltily. She knew it. Colin would make her give up sooner or later. She was guilty, and there was nothing she could do to prove it wrong.
Back to top Go down
LenaDark
Goth Vamp
LenaDark

Immortality Info.

Lena's room - 331 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lena's room - 331   Lena's room - 331 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:06 pm

The last moment, Lena brought it back to her mind.
It's from London, she invited me to the book club! It's in that huge bookstore... not the one you always go to, Lacey. It's at 6pm, but I'm afraid I can't go... maybe you, Lacey would go? I have to study and read and tidy and go shopping...
With Colin, she thought to herself.

Last edited by LenaDark on Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to mark the talking)
Back to top Go down
LaceyDark
Lil Designing Vampire
LaceyDark

Immortality Info.

Lena's room - 331 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lena's room - 331   Lena's room - 331 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:06 pm

Lacey looked at Lena, unbelievingly. She knew it was something more than that. This was unbelievable! Lena had to be hiding something. She had to!

"Why should I do anything for you?"

Lacey snapped. Colin and Lena looked at Lacey. Why was she acting like that? She looked at Lena with a ton of attitude. Lena answered Lacey, hurt.

"Because... your my sister. If I hadn't met you, then I would be alone right now. Sure, we may have our fights and sure, maybe I do talk about Fey a lot more than what you wanna talk about most of the time, but that's because I'm trying not to forget her. I don't know where she is Lacey, your all I have left."

Lena spoke on the verge of tears. Colin squeezed her shoulder tightly. Lena started to cry and Lacey stepped forward, touching her hand.

"Ok, we're sisters. But, are you telling the truth? Can I trust you?"

Lacey asked still holding Lena's hand.
Back to top Go down
LenaDark
Goth Vamp
LenaDark

Immortality Info.

Lena's room - 331 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lena's room - 331   Lena's room - 331 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:07 pm

Lena cried even harder.
Yes, of course! Why should I lie to you? I always forget things simply! You know!
Back to top Go down
LaceyDark
Lil Designing Vampire
LaceyDark

Immortality Info.

Lena's room - 331 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lena's room - 331   Lena's room - 331 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:46 pm

Lacey stared at her crying sister. She flinched when the crying grew harder. Lena looked deep into Lacey's eyes. Lacey stared at her, unmoving.

"Lacey, you have no idea what it's like to grow up without a mom. And, when our parents got back together and I found out I had another sister, I- I just....."

Lena stared at the wall, wiping her tears away. Lacey watched her sister as she trailed off. Then she remembered that Colin was still there. She looked up at his tall figure. He was very handsome. Then she noticed that he was staring at her, deeply and intently. Why did he have to look at her like that? She already felt guilty enough. But, she was glad Lena had him.

" Yeah, but Lena... I grew up without a father. And, you had Colin. You had more vampire friends than me and you knew more about vampires than me. You were comfortable growing up like that. Comfortable with your vampire background. I have not able to find love like you. I've been alive more than 100 years, Lena and never found anyone who could accept me. Most importantly you had a sister then. I never met Fey. Do you know what that feels like? Even Colin knew her."

Lacey sighed. She heard shuffling from the hall and a slim figure came down the hall toward them. He was tall and dark. He was too beautiful for words. He smiled at her and she instantly knew who he was. He had been talked about among the most popular creatures. Lacey had been born in the 1800s and he was talked about then and he was still talked about now.
Back to top Go down
WilliamBlack
Mysterious Vampire
WilliamBlack

Immortality Info.
Power:

Lena's room - 331 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lena's room - 331   Lena's room - 331 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:02 pm

William smiled at his old-time friend Lacey's reaction to him. It was like in the movies when the awesome guy comes through the doors, his hair flying behind him, his smile paralyzing thousands of girls and the one beautiful girl who doesn't care for him turning to see him, her hair whipping the air as she turns to look at this rather...charming fellow.

"Hello, Lacey. Don't stare. You know as well as me that it is not nice to stare."

William joked. He finally reached them. Lacey had turned her full body to him. She looked furious. She was glaring at him with those eagle's eyes, shaking her head.

"What are you doing here William? And FYI, we don't live in the 1800's anymore... you don't have to talk like that."

Lacey snapped. Her 2 friend's were also just staring at him. Probably wondering how she knew him. William looked at the chesnut haired girl and winked. The girl gasped and stepped back. The boy scowled at him, protecting her.

"Ahem, Hello my name is William. And your name, madam?"

William extended his arm out and so did she. He took her hand and kissed it slowly. She pulled it back immediatley.

"Lena, Lena Dark. Um...nice to meet you.."

Lena stared at him in disgust. So she was Lacey's sister. She was gorgeous. But she was obviously taken. That was why he HAD to have her. He looked at the boy, grinning. The boy glared at him. William sighed.

"Well...Whats your name? And did you not just hear what I said to Lacey? Don't stare. Goodness, what do they teach you here?"

William scoffed in disgust. The boy squinted at him. He was angry. That made William very happy.

" What? Are you blind? Never mind that, actually. Are you deaf? What. is. your. name. Better?"

The boy looked like he wanted to punch him right now. He straightened up.

" I heard you. My name is Colin. Though I don't know why you want it, you won't be saying it often. And they don't teach us anything. School didn't start yet."

Colin said sarcastically. William looked at him and sighed. He was very rude.
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

Lena's room - 331 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lena's room - 331   Lena's room - 331 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:08 pm

Castella walked in, and frowned at Colin and William. Oh so she had visitors?

- Oh! ... I going to ask if you wanted to accompany me to that Book store at the mall ... but I see you have ... um, guests." she stuttered, her hands in her pockets.

She smiled awkwardly at the two boys staring at her, and grinned at Lena and Lacey.
Back to top Go down
http://youmustbemadtowanttoreadaboutmylife.blogspot.com/
WilliamBlack
Mysterious Vampire
WilliamBlack

Immortality Info.
Power:

Lena's room - 331 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lena's room - 331   Lena's room - 331 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:38 pm

William turned around and smiled at the gorgeous girl, revealing his extra-sharp, extra-white teeth. The girl smiled back nervously.

"I guess... today is my lucky day."

He grinned. Castella's eyes widened and he looked at her, confused.

"What? Darling, as I have had to tell a lot of people today... mostly girls."

William turned and shot a grin at Colin.

"Please, don't stare. It's rude. Now, I don't think we've introduced ourselves. I'm William. William Black. And what is your name, madam?"

William smiled at the girl and stepped forward. As he did he sensed she was human. He pulled her hand up. She looked frightened. To get a good laugh, he dropped her hand and stepped closer. He leaned in and kissed her cheek. She flushed with embarassment and he stepped back. Chuckling lowly. He looked at her gesturing to speak.

" I-I, ahem. My name's Castella."

The girl spoke with a velvety gentle voice. William smiled and looked around at all of them. He was wondering who he should ask out. Lacey hated him. Which would be funny. Lena had a boyfriend which would be challenging. He liked challenges. And, Castella was horribly afraid of him. And she was sweet. She couldn't say no. He wondered who. As he stood, frozen in thoughts. A young girl came down the corridor. Gosh, these people were popular. Who was next? Selena Gomez? She had light brown hair and pale skin. She had green eyes. But she looked like a vampire.

" Hey Kristen!"
Lacey shouted, gesturing her to turn around. She was afraid. She didn't want her friend to be reached by him. He chuckled his low, throaty laugh. Everyone looked at him confused. He just smiled.
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

Lena's room - 331 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lena's room - 331   Lena's room - 331 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:08 pm

Castella stared at William, and could feel her cheeks turn hot.
This guy ... there was something likeable about him, but a little frightening at the same time.

- It's ... nice to meet you, William." she said quietly, and looked between Lacey and William.

- Are you ...?" "Dating?" she wanted to say, but the simple idea of saying the word shocked her.

She noticed the brief look William had shot Lacey, who was now calling someone from the corridor, through the open door. Lacey hadn't seemed to notice, and William just smiled as the still nameless boy besides Lena, Lena herself and Lacey looked at him.

This was odd. In the past few hours, Castella had met more guys than in her fifteen years of living - apart from her father and her brother, Jared.

She felt her phone vibrate in her coat pocket. Speak of the devil. Taking it out, she flipped it open and glanced at the caller ID - [i]Jared Merianne[/i[. Ignoring it, she switched her cellphone off and shoved it back in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
WilliamBlack
Mysterious Vampire
WilliamBlack

Immortality Info.
Power:

Lena's room - 331 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lena's room - 331   Lena's room - 331 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:16 pm

William smiled back at the human. She liked him. Score! Now he just had to add a touch of sweetness and she was his. But then she said something that almost made him jump. Well, she didn't really say it but she was about to.

" Ahem. Dating? Is that what you were about to say?"

He said snickering. Lacey looked at him and Castella with a shocked look.

"Dating? What!? Are you like, going crazy or something Castella? He.."

She pointed to William.

" Is the most arrogant, self-centered jerk, that I have ever met in my few 100 years or so."

Lacey said, fuming. William looked at Lacey. He looked kind of... hurt. Castella looked at Lacey apoligetically.

" I'm sorry. It just... You guys look so close."

Castella replied. Lacey looked at her thoughtfully.

"That's because we grew up together. It's okay. I just have to go in with Lena and Colin to see Lena's room and then I can come with you to the bookstore. Unless you want Lena to go with you instead."

Lacey said looking at Castella's reaction. She realized she was looking at Colin.

" Oh, sorry. This is Colin, He's Lena's....boyfriend."

Lacey said pointing to Colin. Colin waved cheerfully at Castella. He obviously found all this amusing. William didn't know what it was but... he was sort of attracted to Lacey. He looked at her. She was beautiful. Even if she was half-human.

Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

Lena's room - 331 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lena's room - 331   Lena's room - 331 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:08 am

- Oh - I'm sorry ... so you're Lena's boyfriend? You must be very happy."

She smiled at Colin and Lena, and frowned a little at William's smirk.

Arrogant, Lacey had said? Maybe a bit.
She turned back to Lacey, and waved her hands in the air.

- Ah, yes! I can wait! Lena and Colin can come too if they like."

She said. She liked Lena, who obviously seemed like the kind of person who wanted to be alone, but not really the loner sort - and Colin smiled at her so amicably it reminded her of her brother.
And Lacey ... was like the really nice girls she had met in the Cafeteria. Zoey, Opal, Develia and Zoey, even Willow whom she had just met half an hour ago. But none of them could compare to Jacob.
On the way to the library, Jacob must have sensed her uneasiness and ended up talking about himself the entire way there. There was just something about him ...

Shaking her head as she reminisced in today's events, she smiled. She was definitely going to like this school.
But she tilted her head a little, confused. Why was there ... an eagle's feather on Colin's shoulder?
Back to top Go down
LaceyDark
Lil Designing Vampire
LaceyDark

Immortality Info.

Lena's room - 331 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lena's room - 331   Lena's room - 331 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:35 pm

Lacey smiled at Castella and nodded. She turned to Lena, who had been silent the entire time.

"Lena? Can you open the door please? Oh, and then come with me and Castella to the bookstore?"

Lacey asked Lena. Lena smiled and jerked up, waking up from her trance. Then Lacey noticed that William was still here. She turned around and forced a smile.

" William, would you like to come with us to the bookstore?"

Lacey said, gritting her teeth. William took a step forward, grinning.

" Of course I would. First, I have to find my dorm. I'll meet you there."

He said, still grinning. He turned around swiftly and walked quietly to the Boys dormitories. Lacey turned back to Lena, scoffing in disgust. Lena searched her purse once again, almost like she had when this conversation first started.
Back to top Go down
Colin Sharp
Colin Sharp

Immortality Info.

Lena's room - 331 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lena's room - 331   Lena's room - 331 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:01 pm

Colin noticed that Castella was staring at her shoulder. He noticed the feather and raised it to his eyes.
You wanna know, why is there a feather on my shoulder.
That was a statement. Castella nodded silently.
I'm a Shapeshifter. Not a Vampire. Just a Gifted Human. I'm not like Lacey, who can change herself to whatever she wants. My ability is much more limited, but then again, when Lacey would turn to an eagle, there would be something that gives her in. I, on the other hand, can not be recognized in Eagle form except for maybe Lena, because she's been with me for two years and I have shifted a lot in front of her during this time.
Back to top Go down
LaceyDark
Lil Designing Vampire
LaceyDark

Immortality Info.

Lena's room - 331 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lena's room - 331   Lena's room - 331 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:17 pm

I think we ended this topic long ago. But oh, yeah we didn't really, we just automatically moved over to the bookstore. Ok, continue, -Lacey (P.S. Lena, why don't you go on anymore?)

Last edited by LaceyDark on Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Colin Sharp
Colin Sharp

Immortality Info.

Lena's room - 331 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lena's room - 331   Lena's room - 331 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:16 pm

Lacey,
1. My(Lena's) room can't end! Smile It can just be cleaned! And that's technically the corridor, not Lena's room Smile
2. I'm not at the bookstore, I ran away with Lena when you were on the train and we went to the Cafeteria Razz
3. If you haven't noticed, I am Lena, just with my other character Wink
(Sorry for a heck of smiles, I like them Smile )
Back to top Go down
LaceyDark
Lil Designing Vampire
LaceyDark

Immortality Info.

Lena's room - 331 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lena's room - 331   Lena's room - 331 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:58 pm

Oh, I know it can't end. I was just saying... Also, I wasn't saying you are at the bookstore. I was just saying that a bunch of us were on the bookstore part. But now we moved to Cafe Delacour. And how can you be Lena with your other character? Castella said no out of character things. So you can't go on ColinSharp but roleplay from Lena's point of view. So.... yeah. That's all I have to say. (I love smilies too,lol! http: )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lena's room - 331 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lena's room - 331   Lena's room - 331 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lena's room - 331
Page 1 of 1