Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

Jacob Moore's Room

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacob Moore
The werewolf space-heater
Jacob Moore

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 17
Power: Werewolf Transformation
Mate: N/A

Jacob Moore's Room Empty
PostSubject: Jacob Moore's Room   Jacob Moore's Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 3:36 pm

Jacob ran into his new room straight from the Lockers.
He removed his books and placed them inside of the desk in the corner, and he took a few minutes to unpack his clothes inside the closet.
Smiling to himself with satisfaction, he shoved his empty bag under the bed. Come to think of it, it looked a bit small for him.

- Whatever." he shrugged, and headed out the Dorms to the Gardens.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Moore
Jacob Moore

Immortality Info.

Jacob Moore's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob Moore's Room   Jacob Moore's Room I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:15 pm

Jacob stormed in, his wet clothes sticking to his skin as he fell onto his bed head first, head in the pillow.

- Urg. So. Tired." he said, his voice muffled. Walking in the rain didn't bother him, it was the events of the afternoon.

The midget girl, Lacey, and that annoying vampire with pointy teeth had exhausted him, from the talking, oh - and the boring gossip.

Oh, so-and-so would make a cute couple with so-and-so! Get a life, morons.
He didn't mean to be rude - they were his thoughts! - but so much talking on the first day of meeting a person? Sheesh.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Moore
Jacob Moore

Immortality Info.

Jacob Moore's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob Moore's Room   Jacob Moore's Room I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:16 pm

Jake groaned as his phone switched on in his pocket. Had he fallen asleep like that?
He pulled the phone from his jeans, and turned off the annoying ring tone he had set as an alarm.

He was still dressed ... shoes and all. Looking down at his shirt, he pulled it over his head and threw it to the far corner of the room.
He walked over to his closet and snatched the first thing he could find - a black long sleeved shirt of which he buttoned half way up, his chest clearly visible.

Jacob reached for the comb on his dresser, but pulled his hand back instead.

- ... ah what the heck. I can't be bothered." he mumbled.

He walked out the door - he could come back for his bag later.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Moore
Jacob Moore

Immortality Info.

Jacob Moore's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob Moore's Room   Jacob Moore's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:30 pm

He walked in, grabbed his bag, and walked straight out again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jacob Moore's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob Moore's Room   Jacob Moore's Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jacob Moore's Room
Page 1 of 1