Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

Letting out frustrations - Public

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marina Summers
Vampirique Demoness
Marina Summers

Letting out frustrations - Public Empty
PostSubject: Letting out frustrations - Public   Letting out frustrations - Public I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 6:37 pm

Marina stormed into the Dome straight from the Great Hall, and jumped on a deer that just happened to be running by.
She sank her teeth into it's flesh, as disgusting and tasteless as it was, and sucked as hard as she could, draining it entirely of it's blood.

After a few minutes, she dropped the empty carcass of the animal onto the floor, ignoring the blood all over her clothes and the mess on her face.

She hated this. She hated this mission, helping Jack to kidnap some stupid veggie vampire. She hated the fact these people were so nice, and so helpful. It wasn't natural.

- I hate all of this. I want to go home. Mi manca casa mia ..." she mumbled.
Back to top Go down

Letting out frustrations - Public
Page 1 of 1