Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

Marina Summers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marina Summers
Vampirique Demoness
Marina Summers

Marina Summers Empty
PostSubject: Marina Summers   Marina Summers I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 8:01 pm

Marina stared at her phone. She would have expected Jack to have called by now. Sighing, frustrated, she looked at her watch and deemed it time to get her clothes on for the Dance.
She frowned as she remembered Riona had taken her Matthew Williamson cardigan.

- Crap." she muttered, mumbling beneath her breath about how she'd rip her "sister's" head off if she denied she had taken it.
Back to top Go down
Riona
Ruthless Siren
Riona

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 19
Power:
Mate:

Marina Summers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marina Summers   Marina Summers I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 8:05 pm

Riona knocked her sister's door and waited outside of her room patiently
It was extremely annoying that this...how was his name again?Ah,Jack Mort-something hadn't replied yet.She hated waiting and if this situation went on any longer she wouldn't resist sinking her teeth into his neck.
She didn't care if he was a Warlock or anything.She was a Volturi!
Back to top Go down
Marina Summers
Vampirique Demoness
Marina Summers

Marina Summers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marina Summers   Marina Summers I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 8:08 pm

Marina marched to the door of her room, and opened it.

- Speak of the devil. Come in. she said quickly, and walked back to her bed.

She saw Riona eye the phone on her bed.

- Ah. Jack hasn't called yet. And he hasn't confirmed the date for the kidnapping, either." she rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Riona
Ruthless Siren
Riona

Immortality Info.
Power:
Mate:

Marina Summers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marina Summers   Marina Summers I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 8:50 pm

Riona almost broke the phone in her hands

I can't believe it!I bet he's at that stupid ball thing...But it's not a good idea to crash the dance,is it?,she asked,wishing her would agree with her idea to appear all of a sudden in there and kill all stupid mortals and annoying vampires and anything else in there
She smiled at the thought,but knew they had to be cautious.Some of these creatures could be dangerous
Back to top Go down
Marina Summers
Vampirique Demoness
Marina Summers

Marina Summers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marina Summers   Marina Summers I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 1:05 pm

Marina rolled her eyes at her sister.

- I know. But it isn't a good idea. We should go there, act normal, try and talk to Jack, and again - act normal. If we're suspected of anything, we might end up with Warlocks, vampires, werewolves, shape-shifters and only God knows what else on our backs. By the way, do you have my Matthew Williamson cardigan?" she asked, pointing to her outfit that was lacking something.

She took a deep, unneeded breath, and grabbed a flask from near the unused bed. She drank from it, wiped her mouth and offered it to her sister.

- It's human blood. Felix sent it for the two of us ... because it's terrifyingly difficult to live off of deer for Heaven's sakes." she said.
Back to top Go down
Riona
Ruthless Siren
Riona

Immortality Info.
Power:
Mate:

Marina Summers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marina Summers   Marina Summers I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:14 pm

Riona shrugged her shoulders and nodded,agreeing with her sister

"I suppose you're right...Okay,I'll go get dressed and..." she said but stopped,listening to her sister complain

She had taken it,indeed,as it was her favourite piece of her sister's wardrobe.And it looked very good on her too.She laughed,thinking of her bad habbit of 'borrowing' other peoples' things without asking

"...and I'll go bring your cardigan.You were right,I have it!" she said,laughing playfully

She opened the door and run to her room,then back at Marina's with the cardigan in her hands

"Here it is,you're happy now.And see,it's all clean!" ,she informed Marina,pointing at the garment she was holding

During the five seconds she was in her room,she managed to dress up for the dance and now she was wearing a long black satin dress,blood red heels and a slightly lighter Alexander Mc Queen clutch with a skull on top

Then,she accepted the flask her sister offered her and drank some of its content.She sighed,as it seemed like centuries since the last time she tasted human blood

"Felix was absolutely right!Ah...it tastes so good!" ,she said and at the same time her eyes turned crimson red,making her look even more like a femme fatale

Outfit: http://gb.looklet.com/look/11603690

Last edited by Riona on Tue May 10, 2011 6:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Marina Summers
Vampirique Demoness
Marina Summers

Marina Summers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marina Summers   Marina Summers I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:32 pm

- Thanks a lot, Riona. Now hurry up, we've got some Warlock-questioning to do." she scowled as she left the room with a smirk.

Before she knew it, Riona returned with her cardigan in hand, wearing her dress.

She nodded approvingly while she took the flask.

- Impressive ... now let's go." she said, sliding her own cardigan on with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Riona
Ruthless Siren
Riona

Immortality Info.
Power:
Mate:

Marina Summers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marina Summers   Marina Summers I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:51 pm

"You're welcome" Riona replied and followed her sister outside of the room

We're going to make such an entrance,she thought
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Marina Summers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marina Summers   Marina Summers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marina Summers
Page 1 of 1