Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

Jared Merianne

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jared

Jared

Jared Merianne Empty
PostSubject: Jared Merianne   Jared Merianne I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:05 am

Jared trudged behind Castella as she lead him to his room.

- I asked the Headmistress, she said you had the room ... 27. Here." she smiled, and handed her brother a key as they reached the front of the room.

Jared shrugged, shoved the key in the lock, and opened the door.

- Cass? Are you sure this isn't some kind of shelter, bunker? I mean it looks - OW!" he said loudly as she pinched a bit of skin on his arm.

- You can decorate, moron. Ask Willow ... or one of the other guys." she sighed.

- The one who's not your boyfriend?" Jared clarified, and Castella nodded.

- Yeah, yeah, meet me in the Cafeteria once you've cleaned up ..." she muttered, leaving her brother in his bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Jared

Jared

Jared Merianne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared Merianne   Jared Merianne I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:09 pm

Jared jumped onto his bed, bored.

He hadn't asked anyone to the dance. But why should he care? He'd heard there were a lot of girls in this school with a "3 girls for every male student" ratio; so with 500+ students it was pretty impressive.

Sighing, he wondered where Castella was - he'd sent her to get the sky blue shirt he'd ordered online since he didn't want to go himself, and she'd left during lunch break. There was barely half an hour left of lunch hour, which actually went from 1 through 2 o'clock in the afternoon so she had been gone a while .
Back to top Go down

Jared Merianne
Page 1 of 1