Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

Announcement [PUBLIC] + [OOC]

Go down 
+2
LenaDark
Castella
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Castella
Admin
Castella

Announcement [PUBLIC] + [OOC] Empty
PostSubject: Announcement [PUBLIC] + [OOC]   Announcement [PUBLIC] + [OOC] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:16 am

There is a note pinned up on the school notice board

Dear students, as it has officially been nearly a year since our school was established, and you have all worked so hard, we; the staff; are preparing for your first of what we hope will become an annual school trip.

The school excursion will be taken inside or out of Europe, depending on the country chosen by those elected for the next announcement.

The country to which all students shall be going to, will be determined by the student council.
A student council elected by the entire student body, which will be comprised of five members.

• Student Council President
  • Student Council Vice President
  • Student Council Secretary
  • Student Council Treasurer
  • Student Council Reporter

We hope that you will chose wisely as to whom you shall have as your student council. And we sincerely hope you shall enjoy your trip chosen by said council.

The Headmistress

All student council members shall have their ranks changed to their according council status. The voting shall take place by replying to this topic with the names of those you've chosen, a forward dash and then the rank you wish them to have.
Once a character receives 5 votes, they shall be deemed as a council member.

You may post your votes before or after your RP, as long as you are very clear as to whom you are voting for.

Example:

[RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP]

I vote for Lena Dark/SC Treasurer, Opal Cullen/SC Secretary and London Fury/SC Reporter

(Just so you know, these votes don't count. They were an example, even though that's probably how I'm going to vote, anyway XD)

Back to top Go down
http://youmustbemadtowanttoreadaboutmylife.blogspot.com/
LenaDark
Goth Vamp
LenaDark

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 15
Power: Mind Reaching
Mate: Colin Sharp

PostSubject: Re: Announcement [PUBLIC] + [OOC]   Announcement [PUBLIC] + [OOC] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 3:19 pm

(I don't know where to ask, so I'll just put it here - 1. can we vote for ourselves? and 2. can we vote several times from different accounts?)
Back to top Go down
http://anotherrp.twilightlegend.net
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Announcement [PUBLIC] + [OOC]   Announcement [PUBLIC] + [OOC] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:29 am

Yeah, you can vote for yourself so long as it's from another account. So let's say you're on ... Silver's account, and you want to have Lena as Secretary. You vote for her from any account but her own, understand? As they're different characters, it counts =D

And yeah, I guess you can vote for yourself several times from different accounts ^__^

But here's another example in case you're confused.

So right now I'm logged in as Cass, right? So I cannot vote for Castella to be a part of the council. BUT, I can vote for London, Jared, Willow or Marina to be a part of it.

Back to top Go down
LenaDark
Goth Vamp
LenaDark

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Announcement [PUBLIC] + [OOC]   Announcement [PUBLIC] + [OOC] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:19 pm

(Okay - that's settled, then. Smile )

Lena was walking past the notice board, when she noticed a colorful note on it. She stepped closer and read it, smirking. She got a blue pen from her bag and wrote on the voting sheet:

Voting for Castella Merianne/SC President, Opal Cullen/SC Vice President, Jacob Moore/SC Treasurer and Zoey Mal'Doran/SC Reporter.

She checked her spelling, nodded and walked away.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Announcement [PUBLIC] + [OOC]   Announcement [PUBLIC] + [OOC] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 2:18 pm

Castella was checking the notice board for the announcement about the school trip when she noticed a colourful looking piece of paper. After quickly reading through it, she shrugged to herself, snagged a pen from her bag and quickly scribbled her votes down on a voting ballot.

Willow Witch/ Student Council President
Opal Cullen/ Student Council Vice President
Lena Dark/ Student Council Secretary
Zoey Mal'Doran/ Student Council Reporter

After putting her ballot in the nearby box labelled 'voting', she walked out of the hall and headed for the school cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Lethal cupcake-sized Bloodsucker
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 16
Power: Telepathy
Mate: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Announcement [PUBLIC] + [OOC]   Announcement [PUBLIC] + [OOC] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:41 pm

Opal was walking in the Great Hall, while thinking of who to vote. She was finally there. She already knew about the election since days...she heard it from other students' thoughts, as always. She took a purple glittery pen out of her bag, grabbed a voting ballot from a table and played with her hair, a few moments before she voted
President? Hmmm...it had to be someone wise, responsible and mature... She knew just the right person...As for the rest...They also had to be responsible. The decision they had to make was quite important
She pulled the cap of her pen off and wrote

London Fury/ Student Council Vice President
Castella Merianne/ Student Council Secretary
Zoey Mal'Doran/ Student Council Treasurer
Lena Dark/ Student Council Reporter

She swiftly put the ballot on the voting box and left the room

*** ( Woops, I remembered I've forgotten to vote for Treasurer, so I voted for one now. Sorry! )

Last edited by Opal Cullen on Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/opalsward94
Colin Sharp
The Sharp-Edged Shapeshifter
Colin Sharp

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 16
Power: Eagle Transformation
Mate: Lena Dark

PostSubject: Re: Announcement [PUBLIC] + [OOC]   Announcement [PUBLIC] + [OOC] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:21 pm

Colin was hanging around in the Great Hall when he noticed the new note. He found a pen from a pocket and wrote down people he thought would like the job:

Voting for Castella Merianne/SC President, Opal Cullen/SC Vice President, Lena Dark/SC Secretary.

He couldn't remember anyone for the other positions so he put the sheet of paper in the 'voting' box.
Back to top Go down
Willow Witch
Pensive Night Shifter
Willow Witch

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 19
Power: Telepathy
Mate: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Announcement [PUBLIC] + [OOC]   Announcement [PUBLIC] + [OOC] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:22 pm

[OOC] Current votes are:

SCP: Castella M. 2 votes ~ Willow W. 3 votes

SCVP: Opal C. 4 votes ~ London F. 1 vote

SCS: Lena D. 3 votes ~ Castella M. 1 vote

SCT: Jacob M. 1 vote ~ Colin S. 1 vote

SCR: Zoey M. 3 votes ~ Lena D. 1 vote

Student (currently) most likely to become Student Council President: Willow Witch.
Student (currently) most likely to become Student Council Vice President: Opal Cullen
Student (currently) most likely to become Student Council Secretary: Lena Dark
Student (currently) most likely to become Student Council Treasurer: Jacob Moore or Colin Sharp
Student (currently) most likely to become Student Council Reporter: Zoey Mal'Doran

[OOC]

London chuckled to herself as she quickly wrote down her votes and put them in the required box. There were definitely some people who were definitely going to get places on the Student Council.

Willow Witch/Student Council President (Why do I feel bad for voting for myself!!)
Opal Cullen/Student Council Vice President
Lena Dark/Student Council Secretary
Zoey Mal'Doran/Student Council Reporter
Colin Sharp/Student Council Treasurer

She pulled a hand through her hair and marched right out of the Hall, grinning.

[BTW I tried logging into my account but it didn't work for some reason. Which is why this is LONDON voting]

Back to top Go down
Zoerina
Human Girl in high heels
Zoerina

PostSubject: Re: Announcement [PUBLIC] + [OOC]   Announcement [PUBLIC] + [OOC] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:49 pm

Zoey was skipping through the hallways back to the Dorm when she noticed everyone crowding around the Great Hall.
Curious, she squeezed through the masses and found herself in front of some voting sheet.

After quickly reading through it, she smiled.

- Great! Now I know EXACTLY who I'm voting for ..." she giggled and wrote down her votes.

Opal Cullen/ Student Council Vice President

Lena Dark/ Student Council Secretary

Colin Sharp/ Student Council Treasurer

London Fury/ Student Council Reporter

She put away her vote and skipped back through the crowds, returning to the Dorm happily.
Back to top Go down
LenaDark
Goth Vamp
LenaDark

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Announcement [PUBLIC] + [OOC]   Announcement [PUBLIC] + [OOC] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 5:40 pm

[OOC]
I think we have some settled!
President: Willow (4) or Castella (2) (Which doesn't really matter that much. Very Happy)
Vice president: Opal (5)
Secretary: Lena (5)
Treasurer: Colin (3) or Zoey (1)
Reporter: Zoey (3) or London (1)
And I'm the only one with - probably - 2 places. Hah. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcement [PUBLIC] + [OOC]   Announcement [PUBLIC] + [OOC] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Announcement [PUBLIC] + [OOC]
Page 1 of 1