Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

Great Hall: Opal and Willow after the rain [PRIVATE]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Opal Cullen
Lethal cupcake-sized Bloodsucker
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 16
Power: Telepathy
Mate: N/A

Great Hall: Opal and Willow after the rain [PRIVATE] Empty
PostSubject: Great Hall: Opal and Willow after the rain [PRIVATE]   Great Hall: Opal and Willow after the rain [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 7:53 pm

Opal walked inside the building,water dripping from her long wet hair and clothes.

-Aw,it's so much better inside!" she said relieved

She looked at Willow and instantly knew he'd ask her about her vision

Crap,she thought

-It was nothing,I'm okay now she said as an excuse for her sudden vision

She smiled.It was a good thing she had a friend who liked spending time with her.
Lately,most people avoided her,concidering her wierd and moody.
This school isn't so bad after all
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/opalsward94
Willow Witch
Pensive Night Shifter
Willow Witch

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 19

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall: Opal and Willow after the rain [PRIVATE]   Great Hall: Opal and Willow after the rain [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:50 pm

Willow raised his eyebrows, and crossed his arms across his chest.

- Seriously? You didn't think to tell me your were clairvoyant, hm?" he said, a little sour.

She had two powers - an incredibly rare thing, often considered a third gift; the gift of having another gift. It didn't make much sense, but still. She had two powers?
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall: Opal and Willow after the rain [PRIVATE]   Great Hall: Opal and Willow after the rain [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:03 pm

-About that,it's complicated.I wasn't an ordinary human,you know..."she started,knowing she should say much

-It's not that rare,Bella has also got two powers!"

Seeing the future is not always that good.Sure,you can see what's coming but what if it's sometime you've never wished to know about...like a death of someone you know?
she thought,knowing he could listen
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall: Opal and Willow after the rain [PRIVATE]   Great Hall: Opal and Willow after the rain [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:12 pm

- Okay, maybe not incredibly rare, but it's rare enough." he sighed.

That may be so, but ... you can save a person's life because you can see the future. I know it's not always pretty, but you can make a difference because of it. he thought.

[sorry, having problems with Willow's account]

Last edited by Castella on Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://youmustbemadtowanttoreadaboutmylife.blogspot.com/
Opal Cullen
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall: Opal and Willow after the rain [PRIVATE]   Great Hall: Opal and Willow after the rain [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:26 pm

I'm not saving lives,I'm ruining them she wanted to think,but tried not to

-I don't mean to be nosy or something,but how were you changed?You don't actually have to reply,but I'm just curious.Me,the last thing I remember was being surounded by more than 10 vampires and trying madly to escape...unfortunately,I didn't..." she said with a sad tone in her voice
Back to top Go down
Willow Witch
Pensive Night Shifter
Willow Witch

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall: Opal and Willow after the rain [PRIVATE]   Great Hall: Opal and Willow after the rain [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:32 pm

Willow winced at her question.

- Er ... it's fine. It was just ... a very hard time for me." he frowned. " Still want to hear?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall: Opal and Willow after the rain [PRIVATE]   Great Hall: Opal and Willow after the rain [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:42 pm

-I'd love to,if you're okay with that...after all,I have a sad story of my own" she said

It would be very soothing to talk to someone who undestands...She suffered alone for many,many years before she met her adoptive family,in the late nineties
Back to top Go down
Willow Witch
Pensive Night Shifter
Willow Witch

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall: Opal and Willow after the rain [PRIVATE]   Great Hall: Opal and Willow after the rain [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 7:03 pm

Willow smiled from the corner of his mouth, and walked over to one of the benches near the wall.

- Um ... I was nineteen, when it happened. I was on my way from London to visit my fiancé in Bath. It was raining, and the coach suddenly stopped. I could hear people talking outside, and then there was the driver's scream.
I looked outside the window, and there were these men with black hoods - I couldn't see their faces. I thought they were robbers, so I grabbed my wallet - or what was equivalent to a wallet at the time - but they didn't take it.
They pulled me out of the carriage, and they started to attack me.
It hadn't even been a minute when I saw another coach arriving - it was my fiancé with her cousin; I had set off late and they hadn't received the note I had sent, so they came to look for me.
They saw what was happening, and they ran over to help me, but the other men attacked them as well.
It was awful - as they drained me of my blood, I could see her getting paler and paler through the rain ... I don't know how much time had gone by, but another coach was coming up the road - more than one, in fact.
The men ran off, leaving the three of us on the ground.
I was the weakest, I was practically dead. Anyone who set eyes upon me would have thought so. Where he bit me - it was like I was on fire.
Eliza, on the other hand, had only a little blood taken from her, and I don't think she was infected, since she was able to sit up.
Her cousin was dead, they had battered him to a pulp ... she thought that we were both dead.
I was so weak, but I could hear her scream, and the sound of hooves approaching.
With the little strength I had left, I tried to stand, holding myself onto the carriage. But ... Eliza started screaming again. I couldn't understand why, but I hadn't seen my own face yet.
I tried to comfort her, but all she would do was scream.
I didn't understand anything of what was going on, and Eliza wouldn't stop screaming. I couldn't cope not being able to do anything, so I ran as fast as I could, my body ... on fire! - into the forest.
I fainted there, and I was unconscious for eight days. Alone, in the forest the whole time. "

He wasn't going to give her the detailed explanation ... this was hard enough already.
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall: Opal and Willow after the rain [PRIVATE]   Great Hall: Opal and Willow after the rain [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 7:42 pm

Opal stayed silent for a while
She didn't know what to say...but at least he had a fiancé,someone to love him...
Her life sucked from the very beggining...

-I...I'm sorry about that...I didn't mean to make you remember all these things"

She sighed
Now it was her turn

-I grew up in a small Native American reservation in Finland.There were a few of us living there,about thirty to fourty people.I lived with my brother until I was fourteen.I spent most of my life with boys,there were no girls there in my age.I had a happy childhood,we didn't have much money,but I never cared about them.My mum,though was snob and probably spoilt as a child.She used to be of noble family and she was of French and Irish.My dad was really violent and never smiled at me.So,I was praticaly raised by my brother.I loved him so much,we were really bonded.
But one day,I saw their tracks...at first I thought it was human's and as I was really curious I followed them.I couldn't possibly now that that was my last day alive.They soon found my by my distinctive smell.According to their leader,my blood was the best he ever tasted.Everything happened quickly...they surrounded me and before I realise it,he bit me in my neck.I felt the worst pain ever,the burning sence you mentioned.The next day,when I woke up,I was paler than ever.A vampire.That was when I left Finland,because if he knew the creature I had transformed into,he'd hate me forever.So,everyone concidered me dead and by the years,they forgot me...Even the one who was swearing that he loved me.Lies..."
she said
Back to top Go down
Willow Witch
Pensive Night Shifter
Willow Witch

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall: Opal and Willow after the rain [PRIVATE]   Great Hall: Opal and Willow after the rain [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:59 pm

Willow smiled a rather painful looking smile, and ruffled the top of her head.

- I'm sorry - I guess we both had it hard."

They both sat their silently for a moment that seemed to last forever, when Willow opened his mouth once again to speak.

- ... want me to walk you to your room?"
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall: Opal and Willow after the rain [PRIVATE]   Great Hall: Opal and Willow after the rain [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:50 pm

Opal shrugged her shoulders

-That would be lovely" she replied

She was surprised by his kindness and his maners.Most boys she knew treated her awfully
Even her brother wasn't that good
He doesn't even know me she thought

Back to top Go down
Willow Witch
Pensive Night Shifter
Willow Witch

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall: Opal and Willow after the rain [PRIVATE]   Great Hall: Opal and Willow after the rain [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:29 am

Opal shrugged, and Willow chuckled.

- That's good old English Aristocracy for you." he said as he heard her thoughts.

They walked out of the Great Hall, and he took her up to the Girls Dorm.

[I think this topic is finished? Opal I'll see you in front of your room]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall: Opal and Willow after the rain [PRIVATE]   Great Hall: Opal and Willow after the rain [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great Hall: Opal and Willow after the rain [PRIVATE]
Page 1 of 1