Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

Eva Leighton wishing for an ability

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evangeline Leighton
Shoulder to cry on
Evangeline Leighton

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 19
Power: Relationship Changing
Mate:

Eva Leighton wishing for an ability Empty
PostSubject: Eva Leighton wishing for an ability   Eva Leighton wishing for an ability I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 7:41 pm

Here's my idea: remember Chelsea from the Volturi? She could change people relationships. That's what I would love to have. Smile
Could I pretty please have the ability? I won't abuse it, I promise Smile
Back to top Go down
Develia Rebel
Rebellious Bloodsucker
Develia Rebel

Eva Leighton wishing for an ability Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eva Leighton wishing for an ability   Eva Leighton wishing for an ability I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 8:19 pm

Okay, but you've got to make sure you don't abuse it, like you said!

I think most powers are accepted ... unless it's something like "I can fly", or "I have x-ray vision".
Superhero sort of powers, you know?

Castella will add it to your profile tomorrow, or whenever it is she logs on, okay? ^^
Back to top Go down

Eva Leighton wishing for an ability
Page 1 of 1