Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

Lena's Locker ~013~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LenaDark
Goth Vamp
LenaDark

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 15
Power: Mind Reaching
Mate: Colin Sharp

Lena's Locker ~013~ Empty
PostSubject: Lena's Locker ~013~   Lena's Locker ~013~ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:39 pm

Lena's locker has black silk on its walls, top and floor(she paid 10 extra dollars for it!) Also it's painted dark dark purple outside.
Lena ran to her locker. After having a quick peek to the outside of her new locker, she said:
"What the...They didn't make the engraving! Oh well..."
There was some loud screeching (some people peeked into the corridor worriedly) and there were words on the locker:
Lena Dark
Half Vampire
the Goth Vamp
"Much better,"
she smirked and added a skull. She opened it and stuffed in her books, laptop and MP3 player. She slammed it shut and ran off.
Back to top Go down
http://anotherrp.twilightlegend.net
LenaDark
Goth Vamp
LenaDark

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Lena's Locker ~013~   Lena's Locker ~013~ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:56 pm

Lena ran to her locker. She was so excited that she was jumping up and down. She grabbed her laptop and two books.
Back to top Go down
LaceyDark
Lil Designing Vampire
LaceyDark

Location : In the bookstore with my head stuffed in a book! :)

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 18
Power: Multiple Transformation
Mate: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Lena's Locker ~013~   Lena's Locker ~013~ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:26 pm

Lacey walked up to her over-excited sister.

-" Hey, why so happy? Wow, your lockers cool!"

Lacey marveled at her sisters locker. She hadn't gotten hers yet and she was wondering why it was taking so long. She waited for an answer from her sister.
Back to top Go down
LenaDark
Goth Vamp
LenaDark

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Lena's Locker ~013~   Lena's Locker ~013~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:47 pm

Hey Lace! It's my first class today! Y'know, I can be in all classes if I want to!

Lena jumped on top of her locker for fun.
Back to top Go down
LaceyDark
Lil Designing Vampire
LaceyDark

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Lena's Locker ~013~   Lena's Locker ~013~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:36 am

Lacey chuckled at her sister. It was so like her to be excited for something like school! She watched her sister who was practically bouncing now. What would she do without her? She meant that seriously. She had never known she was sister until about 2 years ago when their parents bumped into each other at the supermarket. They were both divorced and pretty young-looking. Lacey had always wondered why her mother was always so suspicious, but now she knew. After bumping into each other and explaining to the girls, their parents moved in with each other in Lacey's huge house, willing to give it another try for the sake of their children.

" Yes, I know!"

Lacey said sighing sarcastically.

" I met these really cool people in the library!"

Lacey said smiling.
Back to top Go down
LenaDark
Goth Vamp
LenaDark

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Lena's Locker ~013~   Lena's Locker ~013~ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:27 am

I know. I was there, reading that fantasy book, remember? You can always find me...
Lena nearly added "even when I don't want to be found..." but decided to keep her mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
LaceyDark
Lil Designing Vampire
LaceyDark

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Lena's Locker ~013~   Lena's Locker ~013~ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:37 pm

Lacey looked at her sister, her smile slowly fading away. Lena had wanted to day something, but didn't. She debated whether she should say something about it or nor, but they had been in enough fights for the day. She decided to leave it. She forced a smile onto her face.

"Anyways, Im going to Janines Bookstore at the mall, wanna come with me?"

Lacey offered. Lena looked at her thoughtfully.

"I don't know. Let me put this stuff away and then I'll think about it."

Lena smiled and shoved the books into her locker.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lena's Locker ~013~   Lena's Locker ~013~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lena's Locker ~013~
Page 1 of 1