Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

I'm quitting role-playing

Go down 
+3
LenaDark
Willow Witch
Jack Mortender
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack Mortender
Soul Searcher
Jack Mortender

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 20
Power:
Mate: N/A

I'm quitting role-playing Empty
PostSubject: I'm quitting role-playing   I'm quitting role-playing I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:16 pm

I hate to say this guys, but I'm quitting role-playing. Not immediately, but maybe in two weeks or so. I'm quitting most of the accounts I have on other websites as well, because things haven't been going well for me (online as well as in real life) and I'd like to be able to start fresh.

I really don't want to, but to be honest if I stayed here with the rest of you, I might as well stay on three quarters of the other roleplaying forums I'm on. Sad

That's why I'll be logging on as much as possible before then, to try and talk to you a bit and see how you'll all be dealing with my character!

I hope you don't blame me for leaving ... I couldn't even tell you why. It's mainly personal reasons.

Lamenting Lamenting Boom!
Back to top Go down
Willow Witch
Pensive Night Shifter
Willow Witch

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 19
Power: Telepathy

PostSubject: Re: I'm quitting role-playing   I'm quitting role-playing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:21 pm

EHHHHH???!!!

You're LEAVING?!
Aw man! That's awful!

Well, it's not like I can control your decision, at least two weeks is plenty of time to reconsider. (Hopefully)

It would be kinda' sad if you just deleted your account ... have you considered giving it to anyone?
Back to top Go down
LenaDark
Goth Vamp
LenaDark

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 15
Power: Mind Reaching
Mate: Colin Sharp

PostSubject: Re: I'm quitting role-playing   I'm quitting role-playing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 6:09 pm

Awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful! Tears
At least give it to someone! This character is way too awsome to just delete it :'(
Back to top Go down
http://anotherrp.twilightlegend.net
Willow Witch
Pensive Night Shifter
Willow Witch

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 19

PostSubject: Re: I'm quitting role-playing   I'm quitting role-playing I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:12 am

See? Even Lena agrees. Got anyone in mind ... or would you rather someone ask for it?
Back to top Go down
Jack Mortender
Soul Searcher
Jack Mortender

Immortality Info.
Power:

PostSubject: Re: I'm quitting role-playing   I'm quitting role-playing I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 6:30 pm

Well I hadn't thought of that. :/
I'm not going to ask you, Cass. You've all ready got Castella, Willow, London, Jared and Marina to deal with - I haven't forgotten any, have I?

But even if I gave my account to someone, I'd rather not give out my e-mail. Is it possible to hide the e-mail address ... ?

Sorry Lena, but I have to. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: I'm quitting role-playing   I'm quitting role-playing I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:09 pm

Good point. :/ I don't think I'd be able to handle yet ANOTHER account.

Unfortunately, no, Jack. It's not possible to hide the e-mail address ... but I think that if I replaced it with mine (since I can see everyone's internet id's and emails anyway Razz privilege of being an administrator) whoever gets the account shouldn't be able to see it.
Still interested?
Back to top Go down
http://youmustbemadtowanttoreadaboutmylife.blogspot.com/
Jack Mortender
Soul Searcher
Jack Mortender

Immortality Info.
Power:

PostSubject: Re: I'm quitting role-playing   I'm quitting role-playing I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:57 am

Really? Well that's good. For me, not for you. If you don't want to give away your e-mail, that is.

Hypnotism

I'm fine with it ... but now we'd just need to find someone to give the account to. Opal, Lena, interested? Dunno
Back to top Go down
LenaDark
Goth Vamp
LenaDark

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: I'm quitting role-playing   I'm quitting role-playing I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 1:56 pm

It is an awesome character, but I already have 4 and planned the fifth so sorry but nope Sad
Back to top Go down
Jack Mortender
Soul Searcher
Jack Mortender

Immortality Info.
Power:

PostSubject: Re: I'm quitting role-playing   I'm quitting role-playing I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 10:41 am

This is depressing. Lamenting I wish we had more members, so then maybe I could ask one of them. It seems twilight role-playing isn't half as popular as it used to be ...
Back to top Go down
Jacob Moore
The werewolf space-heater
Jacob Moore

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 17
Power: Werewolf Transformation

PostSubject: Re: I'm quitting role-playing   I'm quitting role-playing I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 8:50 pm

What, you're leaving? Hadn't even had a chance to rp with you yet! Now THAT's depressing. :/ And I'd take it if I could, but I can't.
Got too many websites to deal with, hehe. ^^"
Back to top Go down
Jared

Jared

PostSubject: Re: I'm quitting role-playing   I'm quitting role-playing I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 8:25 am

I know! Two years ago, this place would probably have been ten times more popular than it is now.
And it's really difficult to convince people to join, at that ...

Aw, poor Jake. Well, there's always the possibility of putting your account 'up for sale', so that if we ever have a new member, we could give it to them if they're interested.
Until then, I guess I could take care of it, but ... how many accounts does that give me? 0..0

*headache* Okay, too many. I may have to temporarily drop London.
Back to top Go down
LenaDark
Goth Vamp
LenaDark

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: I'm quitting role-playing   I'm quitting role-playing I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:30 am

Well, I don't have to make my fifth and final account yet so I could "take custody" over it...
But beware, I'm not half as good in roleplaying than Jack, more of a short-action-speak-straightforward-writer, and I'd need a tiny explanation on his history(meaning I have no idea of one thing I said on the ball), but overall, I could (and would) take him Smile

Please accept my apologies over my spelling being a little off today, but I'm kinda sleepy. Going to cinema at 21:00 isn't a good idea...
Back to top Go down
Jack Mortender
Soul Searcher
Jack Mortender

Immortality Info.
Power:

PostSubject: Re: I'm quitting role-playing   I'm quitting role-playing I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:48 pm

Really? Are you sure?! You have no idea how glad that would make me if you did, Lena! Hyper Cloud

And the quality of your role-playing is amazing, Lena, for someone who is natively English, so I'd be glad to give my account to someone as well spoken as you. I could e-mail you the details, if you like. Or PM, rather, because it's not exactly e-mailing, I guess.

Again, thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Jacob Moore
The werewolf space-heater
Jacob Moore

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 17
Power: Werewolf Transformation

PostSubject: Re: I'm quitting role-playing   I'm quitting role-playing I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:23 am

That's nice of you, Len. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
LenaDark
Goth Vamp
LenaDark

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: I'm quitting role-playing   I'm quitting role-playing I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:00 pm

I think you meant natively not English Wink

But yeah, I could take it. Go ahead and PM me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: I'm quitting role-playing   I'm quitting role-playing I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 3:42 pm

Looks like you made a typo, Jack. XD

Thank you, Lena, for saving the day! Looks like we won't have to give up on our awesome little warlock now. ^__^
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Lethal cupcake-sized Bloodsucker
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 16

PostSubject: Re: I'm quitting role-playing   I'm quitting role-playing I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 9:20 pm

Hello everyone...Allow me to join your little conversation
I haven't posted anything on this topic, because I've been dealing with some problems these days mainly because my computer broke down and we had to buy a new one.

The first think I felt when I read this, about two weeks ago, was anger. I'm very pissed off.
If any other regular member had decided to quit, I'd be sad but would accept it. But in this case, I can't. I believe you remember what I told you the first time you joined and I saw your character's profile. Your character seemed quite interesting then and as time passed, it evolved into a great character.
I'm pissed because you're a very, very good roleplayer Jack. A great one, I can say.
I totally understand you have problems, whoever their nature is.
I understand because I have huge problems to deal with on my own. When I'm in a bad mood, a little roleplaying always helps to forget everything that bothers me and cheers me up. Personally, when I roleplay, I get into the character, I become the character, no matter who it is, male or female.
I'm not sure if that applies to you but I want you to know that it would be such a pity to quit.

Many of the original members have quit, most without even warning before. It seems they're too old to roleplay and they have to deal with their real-life problems and concentrate with their life instead of wasting time on stupid roleplaying sites.
You know, I'm almost seventeen and an active roleplayer for three whole years. Maybe the fact I'm a writer helps...

Anyway, if what I've said haven't convinced you and you still want to quit, it's your own decision to make.
But because you asked, no I can't take your character. Not because I'm busy or anything, no. I just couldn't do that. You're a great roleplayer and I don't concider myself that good...Your character is just too awesome for me.
Plus, I want to see all the mystery around Jack unravelling. What's up with that girl and why you want to kidnap my character, Opal? Oh please Jack! Don't quit this particular website...please? It's like your favourite tv show is cancelled...you know, it sucks!

But that's just my humble opinion.

Last edited by Opal Cullen on Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/opalsward94
LenaDark
Goth Vamp
LenaDark

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: I'm quitting role-playing   I'm quitting role-playing I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 9:59 pm

I could not word myself better than Opal.
I'm still 11. I don't have most - hell, I don't have ANY of the problems or duties a 17-year-old does, so I don't really know how hard it is, but I know how awesome this site and your character is.

Please. If you can in any way, stay. If not, I'll be happy to take the character, but I'll be far from happy with you gone.
Back to top Go down
Jack Mortender
Soul Searcher
Jack Mortender

Immortality Info.
Power:

PostSubject: Re: I'm quitting role-playing   I'm quitting role-playing I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:50 am

GOD you guys are making me feel even worse about leaving!
To be honest, I feel about as happy as this guy here --> No more,NO MORE!

Opal, if it makes you feel any better, what you have said has made me reconsider what I said before, about quitting.
I understand what you mean about all the original role-players leaving because they're older, and because they have real life problems to deal with - in my case, I'm not as old, but I still have my own obstacles to overcome.

I know that you've been role-playing for three years, and so has Cass, and the both of you have seen others leave, just like that (to be honest, Cass sent me an-i-don't-know-how long e-mail about it). I know how hard it must be, but believe me when I say I'm doing this with good reason, please?
You may be angry about it now, but who knows? I may be able to come back to this once I've got everything sorted out. But for the time being, I can't do anything but quit. I'm so, sorry.

Lena, I'm very glad you can take my account - I'd prefer that over deleting it, because like I said, I may be able to come back! But I'm just asking you all to understand that I'm not doing this because I'm sick of you, or of role-playing.
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: I'm quitting role-playing   I'm quitting role-playing I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:20 pm

HA, SO YOU DID GET MY MAIL!! *cries with victory*

Why does no one reply to my e-mails other than Jake? Zoey doesn't reply - but she's back, so that's fine. Dev never goes on anymore, and you only tell me a week after I sent it. Lamenting It makes me wonder if I should even bother anymore. No more,NO MORE!

Back to top Go down
Jack Mortender
Soul Searcher
Jack Mortender

Immortality Info.
Power:

PostSubject: Re: I'm quitting role-playing   I'm quitting role-playing I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 7:25 am

Yes yes, no need to be so victorious about it, Cass. Dizzy You're going to give me a headache through writing at this rate!

Not that I want you to change while I'm gone, or anyone else. That would be sad, because if I came back, Opal wouldn't be ... Opal, Lena wouldn't be the cute Estonian and Cass wouldn't be the sweet but vulgar person I know. As for Jake, I have a feeling he won't change overnight.

By the way, you don't need to get so depressed about it! Everybody knows you've got a lot of work on your hands with this forum, so don't stop and start banging your head on the wall, kay?
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Lethal cupcake-sized Bloodsucker
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 16

PostSubject: Re: I'm quitting role-playing   I'm quitting role-playing I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:54 am

If that's what's best for you Jack, then I accept and respect your decision.
But God, I hate goodbyes! Anyway, don't mind, I'm just a very emotional person.

But believe me when I'm saying we won't really change...well, maybe Lena just a bit because she's still young. We'll still be the same weird people, so you're welcome to return whenever you feel like it and continue roleplaying with us!

Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/opalsward94
Jack Mortender
Soul Searcher
Jack Mortender

Immortality Info.
Power:

PostSubject: Re: I'm quitting role-playing   I'm quitting role-playing I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:56 pm

Okay then! *turns to Lena*

Lena. If you ever change, I'll track you down and use my Warlock powers to kill you, okay? So. don't. change.

And thanks, Opal, that means a lot to me, seeing you say that. Got milk ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm quitting role-playing   I'm quitting role-playing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm quitting role-playing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Breaking Dawn Village :: Absences :: Absences-
Jump to: