Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

Tuxon's Tuxedos & Suits [PUBLIC]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacob Moore
The werewolf space-heater
Jacob Moore

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 17
Power: Werewolf Transformation
Mate: N/A

Tuxon's Tuxedos & Suits [PUBLIC] Empty
PostSubject: Tuxon's Tuxedos & Suits [PUBLIC]   Tuxon's Tuxedos & Suits [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 10:26 pm

Tuxon's Tuxedos & Suits is a store specially for men and women's suits, tuxedos, ties, shoes and all accessories for special occasions.

Jacob walked into the store, blue denim jacket, chocolate brown t-shirt, baggy jeans and his wallet in his pocket. It was the dance in just over a day, he had no date, and no suit. The suit he could get here, right?
He'd heard some girls in the hallway talking about the dance, and apparently it was formal occasion so he would need a suit.
The werewolf growled in annoyance and marched over to the counter.

I need a tux." he said bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Tuxon's Tuxedos & Suits [PUBLIC]   Tuxon's Tuxedos & Suits [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:53 pm

Castella walked in, her order form in hand. Jared had apparently ordered a shirt from this place and was too lazy to pick it up. She sighed, and stopped behind a man wearing a blue denim jacket at the counter.

The minutes passed as he grumbled repetitively with the man behind the counter, appearing to be very afraid of his latest customer whom couldn't do anything other than growl and mumble.
The young girl bit her lip as she watched the clock. Was he ever going to finish? Her lessons started again for the afternoon in half an hour.

She gently patted the man on the back.
- Um, would it be okay if I go? I just need to collect my order ..." she said quietly, and the man turned around. She frowned as she saw the familiar long-ish dark hair and tanned skin, an unkind looking glare on his face. " Ja - Jacob?" she stammered.

Last edited by Castella on Wed May 04, 2011 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://youmustbemadtowanttoreadaboutmylife.blogspot.com/
Jacob Moore
Jacob Moore

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Tuxon's Tuxedos & Suits [PUBLIC]   Tuxon's Tuxedos & Suits [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:45 pm

Jacob blinked as he saw the tanned, chocolate haired midget pace into the store.

- Midgget? What in hell's name are you doing here?" he blurted, baffled.
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Tuxon's Tuxedos & Suits [PUBLIC]   Tuxon's Tuxedos & Suits [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:57 pm

Castella blinked again, and began to stammer.

- I ... I .... I came to get my brother's shirt for the dance - were you going to buy a suit? Because it is a casual dance, you know." she laughed a little, seeing him a little astonished.

She shut her mouth again and looked at her feet.

Don't eat me, don't eat me, don't eat me ... she thought, a little afraid of the results of her minor mockery.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Moore
Jacob Moore

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Tuxon's Tuxedos & Suits [PUBLIC]   Tuxon's Tuxedos & Suits [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 6:38 pm

Jacob watched her shrivel into a protective shell, eyes shut, face scrunched, legs straight and sticking to each other; and her arms glued to her sides.

She kind of ... like a mouse. Yeah, like a mouse! he thought, smiling a little.

- What, seriously? All the girls I talked to said it was formal ... what is up with that?!" he groaned, and stepped aside so Castella could use the counter.
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Tuxon's Tuxedos & Suits [PUBLIC]   Tuxon's Tuxedos & Suits [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:41 pm

Castella raised her eyebrows as she saw the faintest hint of a smile on his lips.

She quickly walked to the counter and collected the shirt, and turned around to see Jacob again.

- Maybe ... maybe they wanted to see what you looked like when you dressed up? I mean, you are pretty good looking - not by my standards! And I- I don't mean you're ugly, either, just that most girls think that you are. Not ugly, but cute." she said rapidly, still stammering a little.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Moore
Jacob Moore

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Tuxon's Tuxedos & Suits [PUBLIC]   Tuxon's Tuxedos & Suits [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:55 pm

[Thought we might as well finish this topic Very Happy ]

He watched her stammer and search for her words with a grin. She really wasn't used to people, this girl ...

- Yeah, yeah, thanks for the compliment, shortie. But as much as I hate them ... I look good in a suit. he chuckled.

He took her by the arm and dragged her out to the front of the store as a couple of guys were waiting to get their stuff in the line behind them.

- So are you dressing up for tonight? Or will you be borrowing the jeans from your Barbie doll? he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Tuxon's Tuxedos & Suits [PUBLIC]   Tuxon's Tuxedos & Suits [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:14 pm

[Yeah, you're right. Something to get over and done with, ha.]

- Ow!! That hurts, Jacob!" she moaned, taking her arm back and rubbing the area fervently.

He was a lot stronger than she had expected ...

- If that'll happen every time I 'technically' compliment you, then don't count on it ever happening again." she muttered under her breath, when Jake asked her a question.

She frowned, thinking for a moment.

- I think I'll dress up. I like wearing fancy things, and I have the perfect dress-- hey! Don't tell me I'm as small as a barbie!" she growled, her thick brown eyebrows furrowed.

Last edited by Castella on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot a prefix in a certain word :P)
Back to top Go down
Jacob Moore
Jacob Moore

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Tuxon's Tuxedos & Suits [PUBLIC]   Tuxon's Tuxedos & Suits [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:14 am

Jacob shrugged.

- We were blocking a queue, so ..."

The young wolf laughed.

- I may enjoy bothering you, midget, but that's just mean. I do like to be complimented, you know.

Even thought her reaction was a little delayed, Jacob burst into an even louder fit of laughter.

- Epic!! But seriously, you are tiny. I can't help it. he sighed, wiping tears from the corners of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Tuxon's Tuxedos & Suits [PUBLIC]   Tuxon's Tuxedos & Suits [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 8:50 am

Castella crossed her arms, and frowned.

- And everyone also treats me like I'm a child. I hate being small. Why can't I be big and ... bulky like you?" she moaned, and smiled when he grimaced, hitting her lightly on the back.

Back to top Go down
Jacob Moore
Jacob Moore

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Tuxon's Tuxedos & Suits [PUBLIC]   Tuxon's Tuxedos & Suits [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 8:51 am

Jacob frowned, and hit her lightly.

- I am not bulky! Do I look bulky - wait don't answer that - no I do not! he growled, making her laugh.

He looked at her up and down, and shrugged.

- Well, it wouldn't be as fun to tease you if you were bigger than me. Put it this way - if you ever outgrow me, since you've got another five years to grow, I'll harass you.
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Tuxon's Tuxedos & Suits [PUBLIC]   Tuxon's Tuxedos & Suits [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:00 pm

She shuddered.

- I hope I don't. If you're this irritating when you tease, if you harass a person, you might be the cause of their death!" she exclaimed.

She checked her watch, and groaned.

- I've got to get Jared his shirt, there's only a few hours before the Ball." she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Moore
Jacob Moore

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Tuxon's Tuxedos & Suits [PUBLIC]   Tuxon's Tuxedos & Suits [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:27 am

Jacob pulled a face of mock horror.

-God I hope not! I'd hate to have your death on my hands. he said dramatically.

She groaned, and he nodded understandingly.

- That's fine, I get it. I'll see you later, at the ball, then. Ciao pipsqueak. he ruffled the hair on top of her head, and turned around, walking away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tuxon's Tuxedos & Suits [PUBLIC]   Tuxon's Tuxedos & Suits [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tuxon's Tuxedos & Suits [PUBLIC]
Page 1 of 1