Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

Black Swan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack Mortender
Soul Searcher
Jack Mortender

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 20
Power:
Mate: N/A

Black Swan  Empty
PostSubject: Black Swan    Black Swan  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:32 pm

Jack handed his ticket to the short blonde woman in a red uniform, who ripped it in half and moved away from the front of the door, letting him through with a small pack of sweet popcorn.

The room was dark as he mounted the ramp, turned to the right and climbed past the already full seats on the lower levels, only to find himself alone on the back row.

- Well there's nothing bad about this ..." he muttered, smiling to himself.
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Lethal cupcake-sized Bloodsucker
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 16
Power: Telepathy

Black Swan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Swan    Black Swan  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:41 pm

Opal was roaming carelessly around town,listening to Pink's new song in her black ipod and whispering the lyrics
She'd met too much people these days.She had to be on her own for a while,actually she was always a bit agoraphobic
She put her ice cold hands on her jacket's pocket as she was walking and glancing at the shop windows
A couple of minutes later,she walked past a small cinema.Out of curiosity,she looked at the posters hanged outside.
The biggest and most extravagant of all was one with a pale woman with a silver crown on her head,probably a ballet dancer
<> was the name of the movie
She read the actors' names under the title
<>
When she saw the last name,she let out a short laugh

"Wait a sec,I know her...from Family Guy!" she said cheerfully

She shrugged her shoulders
Well,I'll give it a try" she thought and walked in the cinema
She quickly took out of her jean's pocket two banknotes and a couple of coins to buy her ticket.Fortunately,there was no queue
As a vampire,she could see perfectly even in the pitch dark,so she managed to find her seat very easily
A couple of seats on her left,in the half empty cinema was someone she could recognise,mainly from Develia's thoughts
She stood up,sat next to him and smiled
"If I'm not mistaken,you must be Jack Mortender..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/opalsward94
Jack Mortender
Soul Searcher
Jack Mortender

Immortality Info.
Power:

Black Swan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Swan    Black Swan  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 3:58 pm

Jack jumped a little as the hall's lights went out, and the screen turned white as the ads appeared.

- If I'm not mistaken, you must be Jack Mortender ..." a girl next to him smiled.

Raising his eyebrows, he replied.

- Yes, that's me - who are you? I'm sorry, if we've met, I'm not too good at remembering names ..." he apologised quietly.

He jumped as he looked at her, even in the dark, her features were easily recognisable.

Oh my god. What are you doing here? I thought Marina was supposed to - Oliver, bastard. You were supposed to make sure she got my call. he thought angrily, remembering that conversation two weeks ago.
Quickly activating his magic, he blocked his thoughts, masking all the "important ones" she couldn't hear.
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.

Black Swan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Swan    Black Swan  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:59 pm

Opal smiled once again,revealing her sharp white fangs,seeing the look on Jack's face

"I'm quite memorable,aren't I?" she emphasized

She'd already asked herself the exact same question,what was HE doing here...
Just a simple coincidence,could it be?

"Oh magic...one of the powers I always desired to have.But,well,you know what they say...you can't have it all,right?Now I can't read your very interesting thoughts,what a pity,really" she said,wittingly escaping his question
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

Black Swan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Swan    Black Swan  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:27 pm

Castella walked into the cinema hall, a bottle of cola in her hand as she skipped to the empty seats at the back of the hall.

Jared was back at the school, cleaning up, and so she had some free time on her hands.

Smiling to herself as the movie began, she glared at the people in front of her, down a few rows while they whispered loudly.

... mistaken, you must be Jack Mortender ..." one said.

Cass frowned.
Wasn't that ... Opal?
Back to top Go down
http://youmustbemadtowanttoreadaboutmylife.blogspot.com/
Jack Mortender
Soul Searcher
Jack Mortender

Immortality Info.
Power:

Black Swan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Swan    Black Swan  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:33 pm

Jack gulped loudly. This girl ... what was up with her?

Oliver never said she was this annoying ... I dread to think how she's gonna be if we were to actually kidnap this girl ... but then again, she's the only one who can help, right? he thought.

- Hang on ... you know I'm a ... Warlock? he asked, confused.
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.

Black Swan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Swan    Black Swan  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:49 pm

(guys,sorry for being absent for so long,but it was impossible for me to roleplay the previous week)

Opal smiled playfully,knowing that that boy,Jack had no idea about who she was and was she was capable of
She decided to act childish,like she wasn't much clever
It's always fun when the human-or in this case,the warlock-underestimates you, she thought

"I don't!" she said and shrugged her narrow shoulders

Then she noticed Castella,sitting behind her

"Oh,hi Cass!"
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

Black Swan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Swan    Black Swan  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 11:35 pm

Castella smiled awkwardly in the dark.

- Hey Opal - is he a friend of yours?" she asked, eyeing Jack suspiciously. He had a weird feeling to him ... like a strange aura.

Something isn't right with this guy ... it's kind of ... creepy she thought, forgetting for a moment Opal could read thoughts. Sorry Opal! I don't mean to insult your friend or anything ... she thought again, not wanting to offend her.

The blond boy stared at her through the dark. Castella felt the goosebumps on her back rise, her hairs sticking upward.

So creepy ...
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.

Black Swan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Swan    Black Swan  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:01 pm

Opal shook her head negatively

"Nope.We've seen each other again,once or twice but that's all" she said

She caressed her chin and bit her lips,while watching Jack's face closely under the glimmer screen light

Castella is right,she thought,he's creepy indeed
Back to top Go down
Jack Mortender
Soul Searcher
Jack Mortender

Immortality Info.
Power:

Black Swan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Swan    Black Swan  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:09 pm

Jack turned his head to speak to the girl behind them, ignoring the sound of shushing people in the hall.

- I'm Jack ... and no, we're not friends. We coincidentally met a while ago, haven't really seen each other since. Your name is Cass?" he smiled as charmingly as possible.

Okay, so if the whole "staying away from her", plan has been demolished, I guess it's time for plan B. Try and infiltrate circle of friends ... damn this is where I was in High school again. But still, I can't believe she remembers that time! It was ages ago ... but if I hadn't met her then, she wouldn't be my enemy now, would she ... he thought. Looks like I'll have to call a meet up with Marina and Oliver tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

Black Swan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Swan    Black Swan  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:50 am

Castella frowned.

Yeah, it's short for Castella. Nice to meet you, Jack. Oh, I could have sworn you two were friends. I mean, it's like you're surrounded by this bubble that no one can get into ... sorry - my mum says I'm good with "auras", but I just think I'm weird, so just ignore me ..." she rambled, smiling awkwardly.

It's so nice to meet you ... yeah right. I kind of feel like throwing up. she thought, and took a swig of her cola.
Opal, how did you guys ... coincidentally meet a long time ago, as Jack says? she thought again, curious.
Back to top Go down
Jack Mortender
Soul Searcher
Jack Mortender

Immortality Info.
Power:

Black Swan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Swan    Black Swan  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:49 pm

- That's a pretty interesting talent you got yourself there. Not something to ignore ... you should consider working on it." said Jack.

He glanced at Opal, and sighed.

This ... this is awkward. How was she supposed to reply to that one? Nice going, Jack. Why didn't you just stay home and try to call Develia? You would have been a hella've a lot better. he thought, annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

Black Swan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Swan    Black Swan  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:48 am

- Ha ha ha ... I'll think about it. Now come on, my friend told me this was a really good part.'' she said, pointing at the huge coloured screen.

I think ... I think that as creepy as he may be, he's right about that. she thought, and sunk into her chair.

[End of topic, Jack, Opal? I don't know ... I'll lock it later on Razz]
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.

Black Swan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Swan    Black Swan  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:51 pm

[i don't know...actually maybe we should close it,i have no idea of what to write]

Opal felt her body frozing,as she heard to Jack's latest thoughts.Apart from that...Oliver,Marina,that Volturi girl was also involved in her 'kidnapping'
She had no idea of how dangerous they could be.Although she was pretty skilled,she decided not to let herself exposed to a possible danger

What if there's a last minute decision?Everything will change and I'll be practically...blind.I need help ,she thought

She need to find a trustworthy person
I don't want to worry my family ,she thought
So,what other option was left?She barely knew anybody at this school,strong enough to help her and close to her to trust him
Suddenly she snapped her left hand's fingers as she had an idea

"I'm sorry to interrupt your rather interesting conversation,but I need to leave.Castella,you'd like to accompany me to school?"

She'd hate to leave her all alone with this guy...He had his own stuff to do,anyhow
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

Black Swan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Swan    Black Swan  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:00 am

Castella smiled.

- Sure - I'm sure Jared's done anyway. Bye Jack."

So long as I don't have to stay near this guy any longer, anywhere's good. she thought, and stood up, following Opal out the hall.

[Yeah. Jack mailed me, apparently he's having computer problems so he can't go on. He said he used a friend's computer or something?]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Black Swan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Swan    Black Swan  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Swan
Page 1 of 1