Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

Twilight book buying help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
boros1124

Twilight book buying help Empty
PostSubject: Twilight book buying help   Twilight book buying help I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:32 pm

Hello!

Does anybody know where they could buy it cheaply in the book Breaking Dawn? For now it looked like, but think it worth it?
Back to top Go down
LenaDark
Goth Vamp
LenaDark

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 15
Power: Mind Reaching
Mate: Colin Sharp

PostSubject: Re: Twilight book buying help   Twilight book buying help I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:17 pm

First off, hi and welcome to Breaking Dawn Village!
This forum is a roleplaying forum, so if you're gonna stick around, make a presentation in the correct topic.
Now, I'm afraid that you're in the wrong place for that, 'cause according to my info, we don't have any Hungarian members who could tell where they got their books. I'm not sure so wait until Castella, the Admin answers you. Also, you probably don't want to order the book from America. I think you should find a Hungarian fan forum and ask there.
In Estonia, the book is a little more expensive than in the link you gave. It's a pretty good price there.

Oh, and i love BD! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://anotherrp.twilightlegend.net
boros1124

PostSubject: Re: Twilight book buying help   Twilight book buying help I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:36 pm

Hi!

Sorry if I wrote the wrong place, but I thought the contents of the site due to have played a role-playing, their fans. I'm sorry for offtopic. And thank you very much for the tip.
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Twilight book buying help   Twilight book buying help I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:48 am

Hi! Sorry I hadn't replied sooner - I've been really been busy with decorating at home. ^^ And on Wednesday I'm making Turkish Delight! Yay Smile

So, anyway, have you tried Amazon or eBay? I got Eclipse for half the price on eBay.com, even though I had to pay in dollars.

Er ... yeah, and you are kind of off-topic here.

But other than that, welcome to the Forum!
Back to top Go down
http://youmustbemadtowanttoreadaboutmylife.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight book buying help   Twilight book buying help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight book buying help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Breaking Dawn Village :: Information & Requests :: Information :: Questions-
Jump to: