Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

Creatures

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Castella
Admin
Castella

Creatures Empty
PostSubject: Creatures   Creatures I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:22 pm

Confused by which is which creature? Well, you're in the right place for your questions to be answered!

VAMPIRES

Vampires don't have to be pale skinned. They might be black, tanned, or even albino I might suppose. But I think that only the pale faced ones sparkle. scratch
But they're all beautiful, in their own way ; they don't necessarily all look the same.
Not all vampires are gifted. If you want yours to be gifted, you'll have to request it in a topic.
They're all speedy ; Basketball ; strong ; and I think they all seem rather cool Cool

WEREWOLVES

Now I'm not
Spoiler:
going to say anything about werewolves outside of the spoiler area, because some of you might not have read past New Moon, or even read the books at all.

SHAPE SHIFTERS

Once again
Spoiler:
I shall not speak- write outside of the spoiler box in case you have not read Breaking Dawn yet. If you're looking for me to spoil the story for you, click. If not ... don't make you character a Shape Shifter or Werewolf.

DEMONS

When I say demons, I don't mean those with pointy red horns and tails. I'm talking about those who have red or black eyes, maybe even normal eyes. They have supernatural abilities, that's why they're often confused with vampires.

WITCHES

No, sorry, no super powers! Witches can simply brew healing/power giving potions, of which some might be poison.
But with the proper material, they can raise the dead for you, they can confuse you with illusions, and very few of them have psychic abilities. And ... witches are girls.

WARLOCKS

Warlocks are halfway between humans and witches, but on the upside, they do have limited supernatural ability. Oh, Warlocks are boys, by the way.

HUMANS

If you don't know what HUMANS are, you have something to worry about.

Any comments?

©️ All copyrights reserved. The Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer & Castella Merianne 2010
Back to top Go down
http://youmustbemadtowanttoreadaboutmylife.blogspot.com/
Rafe
Night Hunter
Rafe

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 17
Power: Werewolf Transformation
Mate: N/A

Creatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creatures   Creatures I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:48 pm

I want to add something about the Werewolves

Well,we all know that Werewolves shapeshift during the night BUT I made up a new species(the kind of creature Rafe is and well the rest of his pack).
They're kind of an evolved version of the Quiletes.They're much faster(even at their human form),stronger and have more enhanced sences.They're designed to destroy vampires and they're more efficient than their 'cousins' shape shifters in that.They're equal in strength,agility and abilities to vampires.
In addition to shape shifters,who want to protect humans,this kind of werewolves hunt.Their preys vary from little(or huge) animals to even human beings.
I don't know if this made up species can be accepted,but it would be wonderful if it could

~Opal

PS1: Rafe's diet does not include humans
PS2: Few werewolves choose to feed on humans,because they used to be one before they were changed and because Rafe(their Alpha)have banned them from doing so
Back to top Go down
Zoerina
Human Girl in high heels
Zoerina

Creatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creatures   Creatures I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:03 am

That sounds like a great idea!

But in that case, why don't you give them a different name so they aren't confused with the average werewolf or shape shifter?
What about ... Lupus? It's Latin for wolf and I think that's appropriate. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Rafe
Night Hunter
Rafe

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 17
Power: Werewolf Transformation
Mate: N/A

Creatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creatures   Creatures I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 1:37 pm

I don't really know why...maybe because I can't find a cool name for them.Lupus is good Smile but too common I think...maybe Loup-garou
Well it doesn't really matter if they are confused,because they have many things in common with werewolves and shape-shifters.
You can call them whatever you like ;D

PS:Rafe is usually called a 'Varulv',which is the norwegian word for werewolf
(he spent most of his life in northern Norway)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Creatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creatures   Creatures I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creatures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Breaking Dawn Village :: Information & Requests :: Information :: Info.-
Jump to: