Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

Would you rather ...?

Go down 
+5
Jacob Moore
Castella
Colin Sharp
Develia Rebel
Jack Mortender
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Castella
Admin
Castella

Would you rather ...? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you rather ...?   Would you rather ...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:34 am

Eh ... lose a foot. I love the net too much.

Jacob!! You're back! So you're no longer grounded?

Would you rather meet Santa Claus, or the Easter Bunny if either existed?
Back to top Go down
http://youmustbemadtowanttoreadaboutmylife.blogspot.com/
Jacob Moore
The werewolf space-heater
Jacob Moore

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 17
Power: Werewolf Transformation
Mate: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather ...?   Would you rather ...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:26 am

Let me see ... one will make me sit on his lap, and ask me what do I want for "Christmas", whereas the other drops chocolate eggs ... hm ... EASTER BUNNY!

Nope. But I'm only allowed on the comp about an hour a day. Would you rather ...? - Page 2 529202
Anyone seen those terrible quakes/explosions in Japan? It's horrible ...

Would you rather paint yourself purple or blue? (Avatar, or Mr Coollike as you're so obsessed with the dude ^^)
Back to top Go down
LenaDark
Goth Vamp
LenaDark

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 15
Power: Mind Reaching
Mate: Colin Sharp

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather ...?   Would you rather ...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 11:44 am

Purple! Not only it's Charlie color, but it's my favourite color Razz (No, it hasn't been my favourite color only since a month ago when I got half-obsessed with Charlie...)

Would you rather live in a world of boredom, or a world where people are wayyyy too cheerful?
Back to top Go down
http://anotherrp.twilightlegend.net
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather ...?   Would you rather ...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:57 am

I'd rather live in a world of boredom, because it's a lot nicer to cheer people up than put them down, I reckon. ^^

You like Charlie, Lena? I had no idea O..O But welcome to the club!!
I've seen the news, Jake, and it's horrible ... I really hope the Japanese can get through this.

Would you rather go on Facebook for the rest of your life, or Twitter?
Back to top Go down
Develia Rebel
Rebellious Bloodsucker
Develia Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather ...?   Would you rather ...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:56 pm

I'm a Facebooker, definitely. Twitter ... don't even have an account.

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been off, totally forgot about my account and I've been busy with work, extra-curricular hobbies and such and such.
So's everyone doing good?

Would you rather drink two gallons of gin tonic or three pints of cider? Cider all the way, here.
Back to top Go down
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather ...?   Would you rather ...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:58 pm

Gotta agree with you on this one (well, I'd prefer to never ever drink at all...) Smile

I'm doing nice - changing schools, going to learn German, stuff like that...

Would you rather stop using the computer, the phone or the TV?
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather ...?   Would you rather ...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:40 pm

Stop using the phone. I'm no good with them!!

You're changing schools? Good for you! Ah, something in common with my brother. He learns German, English and Latin, whereas I do Italian, English and Latin. Since we follow a French system. ^^
Develia!! Am I hallucinating or did you actually log onto BD? Good to have you back *laughs*

Would you rather have been a pirate in a past life, or knight? (Going through a Historical phase, here. cyclops )
Back to top Go down
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather ...?   Would you rather ...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:10 am

I would've be a Piraknight! Very Happy Can't decide...

DEVELIA!!!
Haha, Cass, your brother seems kinda me-ish. Razz

Would you rather stop going to Stardoll (or any other games site like SD) or Twitter(or Facebook or anything like that)

Last edited by Silver on Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : understanding mistake)
Back to top Go down
Jacob Moore
The werewolf space-heater
Jacob Moore

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 17
Power: Werewolf Transformation
Mate: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather ...?   Would you rather ...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:43 pm

Stop going on Twitter? I don't have an account, so that's it.

So "Lucifera" is home? ^^
Well, that's a metaphorical Lucifera and a metaphorical home, obviously, but welcome back.
Cass, thanks for the Pretty Reckless vid, by the way Smile

Would you rather be a purple alien or a green human being?
Back to top Go down
Develia Rebel
Rebellious Bloodsucker
Develia Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather ...?   Would you rather ...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:01 pm

A purple alien. Since you never gave any character persona restrictions, I would be a purple alien with super technology from the planet Globarticul. Smile

Heey! Shake Do I look demonic to you, Jacob Moore?

Would you rather meet and marry your favourite opposite sex singer, or be best friends for life with your favourite actor? Or actress, to be politically correct.
Back to top Go down
Jared

Jared

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather ...?   Would you rather ...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:50 am

That's a tough one ... I'd really love to marry Amaury Vassili (singer) in six years, but boy would it be great if I could be best friends with Paul Bettany! Or Angelina Jolie, whichever's more likely. In the end ... I'd go with Amaury Vassili Smile

That's a good one, Jake! No offence, Develia, but when I first accepted you into New Moon High, I thought your character was going to be extremely devilish. Awkward
By the way, this is Castella. I've just logged into Jared's account. Razz

Would you rather be Link from Zelda for a day, or Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed? If you don't know either, Link is one of the smilies I uploaded onto the Forum, and Ezio is an Italian Assassin from Renaissance Italy. He's best buddies with Leonardo da Vinci in the game Smile
Back to top Go down
LenaDark
Goth Vamp
LenaDark

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 15
Power: Mind Reaching
Mate: Colin Sharp

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather ...?   Would you rather ...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:02 pm

Waking this topic up again...
Hard question! Probably Ezio though, since I like the idea of assassin. Smile

Would you rather eat cheeseburgers or chips for the rest of your life?
Back to top Go down
http://anotherrp.twilightlegend.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather ...?   Would you rather ...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would you rather ...?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Breaking Dawn Village :: Salon :: Fun & Games-
Jump to: