Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

Me being away half a week

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evangeline Leighton
Shoulder to cry on
Evangeline Leighton

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 19
Power: Relationship Changing
Mate:

Me being away half a week Empty
PostSubject: Me being away half a week   Me being away half a week I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:05 pm

Hey!

So, the title kinda says it. I'll be away from... about early morning Thursday to some time Sunday(that's in GMT 0, I hope I converted it correctly). Or, if lucky, I can pop in those days. Have no idea yet.
During that time, I'll be at my aunt's and uncle's summer cottage doing stuff with my cousin. Smile
(I hope I told everything and half a week is not too less to warn I hope)
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

Me being away half a week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me being away half a week   Me being away half a week I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:54 pm

It's fine! Just fine - we just need to warn people if you won't be here so that if you've started a topic, or have been role-playing with someone, they know they simply have to wait or give up on it.

^^ I hope you have fun at your Aunt and Uncle's Cottage!
Back to top Go down
http://youmustbemadtowanttoreadaboutmylife.blogspot.com/

Me being away half a week
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Breaking Dawn Village :: Absences :: Absences-
Jump to: