Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

Castella Merianne

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Castella
Admin
Castella

Castella Merianne Empty
PostSubject: Castella Merianne   Castella Merianne I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:45 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

First Name : Saffron

Have you read or watched the twilight saga? Yes

CHARACTER

First Name : Castella

Middle Name : Paola

Last Name : Merianne

Date Of Birth : September 5th

Race/Creature : Human

Physical Appearance : Castella is pretty short for her age (1m 62), and has a slim figure. Her skin is naturally tanned, and her face is heart-shaped. She has large almond-shaped chocolate brown eyes - the exact same shade as her long hair, and a very small mouth.

Personality : She's pretty stubborn at times, and occasionally has the worst of tempers. She can also be rather worrying, skeptical, and down-to-earth. But she's kind when she wants to be, quite smart, a bit of a know-it-all, likes to laugh, and can be rather charming.

History : Castella is of Italian and French origin, but she was raised in the UK with her older brother Jared.
She enrolled herself at New Moon High when she had a fight with her mother, and she still doesn't know that everything isn't as it seems ...

BUSINESS

Classes : All classes but Vampire Skills.

Last edited by Castella on Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://youmustbemadtowanttoreadaboutmylife.blogspot.com/
Develia Rebel
Rebellious Bloodsucker
Develia Rebel

Castella Merianne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castella Merianne   Castella Merianne I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:21 pm

Am I dreaming SAFFRON or have you changed your character's name? Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Zoerina
Human Girl in high heels
Zoerina

Castella Merianne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castella Merianne   Castella Merianne I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:24 pm

I thought something was different ... scratch it was the name! Saffron Trams to Castella Merianne? I've got nothing against it - the new name is kinda nice. Sugary, even. Reminds me of caster sugar But how are the old members gonna know it's you?
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

Castella Merianne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castella Merianne   Castella Merianne I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:29 pm

Zoerina wrote:
I thought something was different ... scratch it was the name! Saffron Trams to Castella Merianne? I've got nothing against it - the new name is kinda nice. Sugary, even. Reminds me of caster sugar But how are the old members gonna know it's you?

I guess I can take that as a compliment, so thanks Zoey! I'll tell them in advance, so don't fret.

--" I feel like I'm betraying my original character, in a way, but I wanted to start over. Same character, but tweaked to my new tastes.
I mean ... Dev, I made that character two years ago! My tastes have changed, and Castella's going great with me.
Back to top Go down
Develia Rebel
Rebellious Bloodsucker
Develia Rebel

Castella Merianne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castella Merianne   Castella Merianne I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:33 pm

Yeesh! You're making it sound like I was telling you off ... if you would let me explain, Castella,Suspect
you might know that I was going to say I like it better than the first name, but I would have though you'd change the name of your character after the surprise had been told. So people would know who y'are, you know?

Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Lethal cupcake-sized Bloodsucker
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 16
Power: Telepathy
Mate: N/A

Castella Merianne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castella Merianne   Castella Merianne I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 8:44 am

Hmm I have to admit I was confused too.I was like "Where's Saffron...and who's that Castella?".But after I read the description I knew it was her!
Well,I guess we'll all have to get used to her...I can totally understand your decision to change the name,especially because it was your real one.Sometimes we get bored of our names. At least,I do :/
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/opalsward94
Castella
Admin
Castella

Castella Merianne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castella Merianne   Castella Merianne I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:03 am

Yikes! Sorry Opal, I completely forgot to tell you. --" Well, I kind of got bored of using my real name, so I came up with Castella whilst I was doing my Italian a few months ago.
I really like this name, I've even put it on my Stardoll profile!

BTW Opal I like your profile picture ^^
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Lethal cupcake-sized Bloodsucker
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 16
Power: Telepathy
Mate: N/A

Castella Merianne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castella Merianne   Castella Merianne I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:21 am

Lol,it's ok Smile
The name Castella is really beautiful,I've never heard of it before.It's exotic ^^

Thanks,I'm interested in anime lately...I'm thinking of drawing some...Very Happy
It's not that difficult...I guess
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/opalsward94
Castella
Admin
Castella

Castella Merianne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castella Merianne   Castella Merianne I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:10 pm

Opal wrote:
Lol,it's ok Smile
The name Castella is really beautiful,I've never heard of it before.It's exotic ^^

Thanks,I'm interested in anime lately...I'm thinking of drawing some...Very Happy
It's not that difficult...I guess

Well, you can try! I've been trying to learn for the past year, and my proportions are still warped, the guys look like girls ... and I really can't draw faces. Or hands. Feet as well.
I have a loong way too go. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Castella Merianne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castella Merianne   Castella Merianne I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Castella Merianne
Page 1 of 1