Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

Bad Day! Attitude...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LaceyDark
Lil Designing Vampire
LaceyDark

Location : In the bookstore with my head stuffed in a book! :)

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 18
Power: Multiple Transformation
Mate: N/A

Bad Day! Attitude... Empty
PostSubject: Bad Day! Attitude...   Bad Day! Attitude... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:05 pm

Sorry if I am rude somedays but..... I am in grade 8 now and they are PACKING homework on us! And there is a boy in my class who is generally rude, not to me but... he gets the whole class in trouble. Like he swears a lot and today my friend threw a water bottle at him cuz he called her Tina Bhajwa cuz thats this kid in my class last name and he says they like each other.... anyways she ended up getting in trouble. So the teacher yelled at us and yeah.... now I have a headache. So, I am terribly sorry if I am rude to you!

Bunny Peace
Back to top Go down

Bad Day! Attitude...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Breaking Dawn Village :: Salon :: Discussions-
Jump to: