Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

Cancelled [PUBLIC]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zoerina
Human Girl in high heels
Zoerina

Cancelled [PUBLIC] Empty
PostSubject: Cancelled [PUBLIC]   Cancelled [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 7:59 am

Zoey stared at her phone, and scrolled down the different messages she'd received within the last thirty minutes.

Opal - Sorry!! >..<
I totally forgot, and I'm kind of going out for dinner - I'm really sorry, maybe next time? x x Opal

Develia - I'm studying, since school starts again in a few days. Maybe on Saturday? Dev.

Castella - Sorry, Zoey, I know we'd planned to all have dinner, but I'm out with Lacey. Really sorry!!! I'll make it up to you x Cass.

So that was it. Lacey had gone out with Castella, Opal was out with ... Willow? Wasn't that the guy from the library - boy does that guy move fast - and Develia was studying.

She sat at the large table she had reserved, a little angry, and shoved the straw of her soda in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Colin Sharp
The Sharp-Edged Shapeshifter
Colin Sharp

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 16
Power: Eagle Transformation
Mate: Lena Dark

Cancelled [PUBLIC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cancelled [PUBLIC]   Cancelled [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 7:44 pm

Colin and Lena walked in the Cafeteria. They ordered a healthy burger, a large bag of fries and two sodas. There was only a lonely girl besides them in the Cafe. Colin asked her:
Do you mind if we sit here? We're looking for some company.
Zoey, the girl looked at him wondering what creature he could be.
Back to top Go down
http://anotherrp.twilightlegend.net
KristenMccarthy
Competitive Half Vampire
KristenMccarthy

Cancelled [PUBLIC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cancelled [PUBLIC]   Cancelled [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:00 pm

Kristen marched into the cafeteria. Why had Lacey acted so weird? She was just waving her away. Sigh,she hadn't even met anyone. I mean this was a chance to meet people, but NOO she couldn't. Why? Well, she herself didn't know. She looked around. Barely anybody was here. Maybe she could just leave and go to see the great hall or... study! For all she cared. She didn't even know where Lacey was and she wouldn't answer her texts. Besides, her throat wasn't burning much and she didn't even like blood. She ate human food all the time and only had blood when she absolutely needed it.

She walked, mumbling to herself. Then she noticed a group of students huddled at a table. There was a human girl, sitting down looking confused. And then, there were a boy and a girl, standing awaiting approval to sit down. Kristen took a tray and ordered a burger, fries and a choclate shake. Thank goodness she was only half human! She couldn't live without choclate! She walked past the group and smiled at them, sitting at a table in front of them. She unhappily ate her food.
Back to top Go down
Zoerina
Human Girl in high heels
Zoerina

Cancelled [PUBLIC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cancelled [PUBLIC]   Cancelled [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:36 am

Zoey stared at the two people, frowning as she tried to remember where she had seen the girl before.

- That's it! You're the girl from the library, the one Lacey was talking to! Um, sure - I could used the company right now." she smiled, rolling her eyes at the thought of certain people

She looked at the girl who had just walked past them, and gestured her to come over - being the only ones in the Cafeteria, they might as well get to know each other.

- Oh - I'm Zoey, by the way. You are?"
Back to top Go down
KristenMccarthy
Competitive Half Vampire
KristenMccarthy

Cancelled [PUBLIC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cancelled [PUBLIC]   Cancelled [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 8:36 pm

Kristen blushed and got up, walking to them. She smiled.

"Hi, nice to meet you. I'm Kristen. You haven't met me yet."

She sat down, slowly sipping her choclate milkshake. She checked her phone. There was a text from Lacey.

Lacey- Um, hey Kristen. Sorry I haven't been answering. Im out with Castella right now, well Jacobs here too. And William was here, but.... something really dramatic just happened and I can't come.Sad Sorry, meet me at my dorm at eight and I'll tell you all about it! -Love Lacey

Why did Lacey have to just ditch her like that? Oh well, she'd tell her soon enough!
Back to top Go down
Zoerina
Human Girl in high heels
Zoerina

Cancelled [PUBLIC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cancelled [PUBLIC]   Cancelled [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:53 pm

Zoey smiled at the girl, and shook her hand.

- Nice to meet you, Kristen. So ,,, have you been here long?" she asked, picking from her tray.
She was glad she hadn't bought their lunches - for Opal and the others. If not that would have been a waste of money.
Back to top Go down
KristenMccarthy
Competitive Half Vampire
KristenMccarthy

Cancelled [PUBLIC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cancelled [PUBLIC]   Cancelled [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:32 pm

Kristen smiled at Zoey and looked down. Zoey picked at her tray.

"Well, to be honest, I only got here a few days ago." She replied, slurping her shake.

Zoey smiled back and took a tiny bite of her food. Kristen felt awkward. All the girls here were close and good friends and Kristen was just an outsider. She looked down and angrily took a bite of her burger.

She looked at Colin and Lena, who had been quiet since she had arrived and gave them a slight smile. They looked down and she frowned. Was anything at this school going right?
Back to top Go down
LenaDark
Goth Vamp
LenaDark

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 15
Power: Mind Reaching
Mate: Colin Sharp

Cancelled [PUBLIC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cancelled [PUBLIC]   Cancelled [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:59 pm

So...What classes does everybody have? We've got all of them,
Colin asked. Lena blushed heavily and turned her head away.
Back to top Go down
http://anotherrp.twilightlegend.net
Zoerina
Human Girl in high heels
Zoerina

Cancelled [PUBLIC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cancelled [PUBLIC]   Cancelled [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:16 am

- I don't have every subject ... just Vampire & Human Manners, Human Skills, History & Geography, Art & Music, Science & Physics, Language & Literature and Mathematics & Technology. Mainly the human ones.
Does this mean I'll be seeing the two of you around?"
she asked, and turned to Kristen.

- What about you? What do you have?"
Back to top Go down
KristenMccarthy
Competitive Half Vampire
KristenMccarthy

Cancelled [PUBLIC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cancelled [PUBLIC]   Cancelled [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:57 pm

Kristen snapped her head up. She hadn't noticed they had been talking, had they? Hmm... She sighed. He had been in her thoughts. The he that nobody knew about. Not even Lacey. She looked at them for a long time. Her thoughts were blocked by images of him. In truth, she had been thinking about him ever since she left her old human school. This one was just messing her up. She had to say his name. Say his name, you fool! Kristen scolded herself.

"Brendan!" Kristen said quickly, sucking in a breath. She smiled at the thought of his perfectly curved body.

Lena, Colin and Zoey looked at Kristen like she was a psycho. But she didn't care, he was all over her head now. In truth, she hadn't even really so much as hugged him. He had been the boy who had helped her realize that she was half human-killer. She didn't like saying the word. She sighed and banged her head on the table and tears rolled down her perfect cheeks. She sobbed at the thought of.. him She was back to calling the boy she loved him.
Back to top Go down
Zoerina
Human Girl in high heels
Zoerina

Cancelled [PUBLIC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cancelled [PUBLIC]   Cancelled [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:55 am

Zoey raised her eyebrows.

Who in hell's name was Brendan? Did he go to school here? What did he have to do with classes?

- Um ... okay? So, past that - I'm not looking forward to school tomorrow ... hopefully I'll see some people I know in the lessons, but I really hate school! I'm glad I'm off to college year after next ..." she sighed.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cancelled [PUBLIC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cancelled [PUBLIC]   Cancelled [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cancelled [PUBLIC]
Page 1 of 1