Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

Jack Mortender

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack Mortender
Soul Searcher
Jack Mortender

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 20
Power:
Mate: N/A

Jack Mortender Empty
PostSubject: Jack Mortender   Jack Mortender I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:37 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

First Name : Marion

Have you read or watched the twilight saga? The books. Because my sister forced them on me.

CHARACTER

First Name : Jack

Middle Name : Neil

Last Name : Mortender

Date Of Birth : October 30th

Race/Creature : Warlock

Physical Appearance : His hair is a pale gold, and he let it grow over the years. His skin is pale, with large, black eyes. He's slim and tall, well built from his many travels, and has a tattoo on his left shoulder that says "Meus animus"

Personality : After he turned 18, Jack became a more introvert person than he really was. His social skills dissipated, and his aura became unapproachable. But, if anyone were to find him, his true self, they might find he's a kind, gentle, intelligent and caring man.

History : Jack was born as a Warlock, from his mother's side of the family. He discovered his powers from a young age, but never went to a normal school because of it. He was home-schooled by his mother up until he was 18, when she was brutally killed by a rogue werewolf, right in front of his eyes, Since then, he has had an extreme hatred for werewolves, and felt responsible for not having saved his mother from such a cruel death. It was like ... everything dear to him in this world had vanished.
The guilt from his mother's death, and the hatred for the wolf that killed her burned inside of him for two years. He travelled the world, trying to master his powers further, trying to find his purpose in life if all he was to do was carry such a heavy and traumatic burden.
That year - he found him. The rogue wolf who had killed his mother. He killed him on sight, using his powers for a darker purpose than he should have. Black magic overwhelmed him, and before he knew it, he had lost his soul.
Realising what he had done, he started to travel once more, when he heard of Breaking Dawn Village. A place where the people were like him, different from man kind. He could have another chance with his Education, go to College.
But even then, he had yet to find his soul. Perhaps he may find it here, perhaps not.

BUSINESS

Job : Part timer at the local cafe.

Classes : Uh ... all?

Code : We are not what you think we are, we are golden, we are golden!
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Lethal cupcake-sized Bloodsucker
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 16
Power: Telepathy

Jack Mortender Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Mortender   Jack Mortender I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:44 pm

OMG!

Jack,I LOVE your profile & your character's story.It's so amazing...you're really good in this!I bet you are a great roleplayer...
And,

welcome to the mad house
ooops sorry,Breaking Dawn Village.=)
By the way,my name's Opal
I'm roleplaying a vampire...
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/opalsward94
Colin Sharp
The Sharp-Edged Shapeshifter
Colin Sharp

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 16
Power: Eagle Transformation
Mate: Lena Dark

Jack Mortender Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Mortender   Jack Mortender I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:01 pm

Woow... You have an awesome uber glorious profile!
Welcome to this forum!
I'm Lena, a human/vampire hybrid and Colin, an eagle shapeshifter. They're both Highschoolers but I really hope we can roleplay together!
Oh, and if you like this forum you might want to consider joining mine! The link is in Advertisements Smile

Last edited by Colin Sharp on Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot which account I'm in)
Back to top Go down
http://anotherrp.twilightlegend.net
Castella
Admin
Castella

Jack Mortender Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Mortender   Jack Mortender I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:17 pm

Wow ... Jack, I love the profile! It's well done, well written ... amazing! What a Face

Okay then! So you'll be the third college student we have now ... and I'm looking forward to role-playing with you - as Colin and Opal are, as I imagine! ^^

Your welcome to start RP-ing whenever you like!

And welcome to the mad house Breaking Dawn Village!

[ Wooh! We have 20 members! cheers ]
Back to top Go down
http://youmustbemadtowanttoreadaboutmylife.blogspot.com/
Jack Mortender
Soul Searcher
Jack Mortender

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 20
Power:

Jack Mortender Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Mortender   Jack Mortender I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 7:48 am

Uh ... thanks, guys.

I'm looking forward to role-playing with everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jack Mortender Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Mortender   Jack Mortender I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jack Mortender
Page 1 of 1