Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

Will Black's Room

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WilliamBlack
Mysterious Vampire
WilliamBlack

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 18
Power:
Mate: N/A

Will Black's Room Empty
PostSubject: Will Black's Room   Will Black's Room I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:43 pm

William walked back to his dorm. Still laughing. People stared at him as he walked by and he had to remind them not to. They turned around and walked away. A few girls giggled and flirted with him. Some were even brave enough to ask him out. But he rejected them. He had his mind set on someone else. When he got to his room, he trashed his bags in the closet. He pulled out a new outfit and put it on.

"What a trashy room."

He insulted the poor colors and furniture and then left. Heading back to the confused group of girls. And Colin.
Back to top Go down
WilliamBlack
Mysterious Vampire
WilliamBlack

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 18
Power:
Mate: N/A

Will Black's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will Black's Room   Will Black's Room I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:25 am

William groaned and threw his stuff on the floor. He pulled out his cell from his pocket and realized he had gotten a text. He sighed and threw it on the bed, running to the bathroom. After changing into some cozy PJ's, he jumped on his bed, pulling the sheets over his head and pulling out his phone. He opened it and got a text from Cass saying she didn't know how to react.

"Rubbish." He said, opening it to text. He looked at the phone for ten minutes and finally decided on what to text back.

" Its.. all right. It was too soon. I'm sorry. I was just mad cause you rejected me in front of people and it could ruin my cool reputation. Cool Lol, I'm kidding. I really am sorry though."

He texted back, laughing as they texted back and forth. They went on texting for almost the whole night. William was really happy she wasn't mad at him anymore.
Back to top Go down

Will Black's Room
Page 1 of 1