Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

The Meet [Private : Lacey and me only]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LenaDark
Goth Vamp
LenaDark

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 15
Power: Mind Reaching
Mate: Colin Sharp

The Meet [Private : Lacey and me only] Empty
PostSubject: The Meet [Private : Lacey and me only]   The Meet [Private : Lacey and me only] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:48 pm

Lena was walking around the Gardens. Cherry trees always seemed nice to her. She sat on a bench and started daydreaming.

Last edited by Castella on Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : punctuation.)
Back to top Go down
http://anotherrp.twilightlegend.net
LaceyDark
Lil Designing Vampire
LaceyDark

Location : In the bookstore with my head stuffed in a book! :)

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 18
Power: Multiple Transformation
Mate: N/A

The Meet [Private : Lacey and me only] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meet [Private : Lacey and me only]   The Meet [Private : Lacey and me only] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:39 am

Lacey walked through the halls, looking for a place that seemed private yet cozy. She had her private backpack with all her neccesities for stormy nights and wanted to read. She walked past the door to the garden then stopped and backed up. She peeked in, someone had been there but was gone now. She opened the doors and skipped in.
Back to top Go down

The Meet [Private : Lacey and me only]
Page 1 of 1