Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

Share | 

Surprising Happenings ...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jacob Moore
The werewolf space-heater
Jacob Moore

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 17
Power: Werewolf Transformation
Mate: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Surprising Happenings ...   Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:12 am

- Oh ... so you ... right."

He frowned, feeling confused.

- Okay then, as an apology, I'll bring you out for coffee, too. How about that, Castella??"

He walked over the counter,to pay for his book, speaking as he did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LaceyDark
Lil Designing Vampire
LaceyDark

Location : In the bookstore with my head stuffed in a book! :)

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 18
Power: Multiple Transformation

PostSubject: Re: Surprising Happenings ...   Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:42 pm

Lacey couldn't help but smile in this rather tense situation. She just found Jacob so... comforting. But, judging from how Castella had acted, she had feelings for him too. And she didn't want to hurt her too, so she would back off.

" I...um.... I have to go pay for my book." Lacey said dashing to stand behind Jacob in line. He turned around and grinned at her and her heart skipped a beat.

Castella watched them from a few steps to the right, totally crushed. Lacey looked at her and her smile faded. She backed away a little from Jacob. While she was standing there, she noticed a strange large leather book on display. She picked it up and opened it. In it, there it stated everything she had always been curious about. Her background, other peoples backgrounds and much more.

It stated which families or covens, were very popular and much more. As soon as Jacob stepped out of line with his book, she moved forward eagerly.

"Janine, can I buy this book?" She asked, still staring at it.

Janine looked at it and smiled.

"That has been passed down for many generations. No, you can't buy it." Lacey frowned, but Janine grinned. " You can have it for free." Janine said grinning.

Lacey smiled and payed then headed to smiling Jacob and angry Castella.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WilliamBlack
Mysterious Vampire
WilliamBlack

Immortality Info.
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Surprising Happenings ...   Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:08 pm

"Just do it, you wimp! Come on, ask Castella out. No, no she's with her friends right now.."

William muttered to himself. He had found out....recently. That he had....feelings, for Castella. After spending about 30 minutes with her, he had found that she got angry quick, but also needed comforting when she was in a bad mood.

He peeked out the aisle, there she was, glaring at Jacob. Her cheeks a perfect red shade. Her hair, pushed to the side and her eyes, well.... they were too beautiful for words. William had never felt this way for anyone except in the 1860's for.... Lacey. But that was over now, the way she was gushing over this Jacob wolf guy, she was obviously interested in him.

" Go over there and ask if you can get coffee with them! Do it!"

William muttered again to himself. He picked himself up, brushing his hair to the side and unbuttoned two of the buttons to his plaid shirt that was under his leather jacket. He straightened up and walked very cool and calmly over to them.

"Hey guys, I was wondering if I could come get some coffee with you?"

William asked, getting full attention from all of them.

" I thought vampires couldn't eat or drink, bloodsucker."

Jacob said, his voice low.

" They serve animal blood here, mutt."

William said, baring his sharp teeth just a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Surprising Happenings ...   Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:33 am

Castella's bad mood dissipated nearly instantly as William approached them.

Thanks ... you've probably no idea that you've just saved me from an awkward situation. she thought, and smiled a Jacob, her bad mood, vanished.
Which surprised Lacey a little.

- That's fine with me - if Liam comes, shouldn't we head out for another store? It's a little small here, and if there are four of us ..."

She smiled, but she could feel her nervousness reappear inside of her. So it was only when she was mad that she wasn't so nervous? Dammit.

Lacey looked at Castella, a little confused. So ... what exactly was going on? She didn't seem bothered that she was so close to Jacob, in fact, she seemed more at ease with William around. And she could have sworn she just called him Liam.
When on earth did they get so close?

LaceyDark
Lil Designing Vampire
LaceyDark

Location : In the bookstore with my head stuffed in a book! :)

Immortality Info.
Power: Multiple Transformation

PostSubject: Re: Surprising Happenings ...   Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:17 pm

Lacey stared at both of them, confused. It seemed like Castella's anger had just dissapeared. Just like that. And strangly enough, as soon as William arrived..... And, did she just call him Liam?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WilliamBlack
Mysterious Vampire
WilliamBlack

Immortality Info.
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Surprising Happenings ...   Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:33 pm

William smiled his warm smile, that he had also just discovered was one of his emotions. They were both looking at each other, not taking their gaze away.

"Well, I'm fine with that, maybe we should------ AAH!"

William cut himself off, he had been leaning on a roller cart with books and it had rolled away and caused him to fall. He looked up, Jacob was laughing out loud, Lacey was chuckling and Castella was holding her hand over her mouth, her cheeks pink. She immediately ran over to help him.

"Are-- are you okay?" Castella asked, still giggling. William looked up at her.

"I am now..." He muttered, low enough for no one to hear.

Castella helped him up and he smiled sheepishly. They were all still giggling, their faces red. Lacey smiled and came up to him, Jacob following closely behind.

"Um, if your done trying to act cool, we can go now.." Lacey said pulling Jacob and Castella in front of William toward the door. Castella stopped.

"Come on, Liam-- I mean William, let's go!" Castella said, taking his hand.

William nodded and walked with them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Moore
The werewolf space-heater
Jacob Moore

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 17
Power: Werewolf Transformation

PostSubject: Re: Surprising Happenings ...   Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:56 pm

Jacob stared at Castella, the book he had just bought in a plastic bag.

Who she wants to flirt with is her choice ... but what's up with the bloodsucker? Do they have some kind of hormone he doesn't know about, specially to attract humans? She could have picked another human ... or a werewolf. Sheesh! What am I thinking - her life, her problems.

- Whatever. But you're buying your own blood." he said as they walked out of the store.

[S'pose that this is the end of the topic?]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surprising Happenings ...   

Back to top Go down

Surprising Happenings ...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Breaking Dawn Village :: Town :: Stores :: The Mall :: Janine's Bookstore-
Jump to: