Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

Lacey Dark

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LaceyDark
Lil Designing Vampire
LaceyDark

Location : In the bookstore with my head stuffed in a book! :)

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 18
Power: Multiple Transformation
Mate: N/A

Lacey Dark Empty
PostSubject: Lacey Dark   Lacey Dark I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:52 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

First Name :Amela

Have you read or watched the twilight saga? (You don't need to have read the twilight saga to join)Yes
CHARACTER

First Name :Lacey

Middle Name : Kyra

Last Name :Dark

Date Of Birth :Sometime around the 1800s

Physical Age : 18

Race/Creature : Vampire/Shape-shifter

Physical Appearance :Tall, long legs,Dark brown long wavy hair, pale skin

Personality :Outgoing, bubbly, sweet, avid reader and drawer.

History :
Her mother Sarah was a human but she nearly died after a car crash(it was after she had Lena) and Warp, Lena's father changed Sarah, she also has a twin sister called Lena and another, older sister called Fey, but they're in unknown places

BUSINESS

Classes : All

Other: She can shapeshift into anyone or anything. (Example: Animal: Bird, Person: One of Volturi, Object: Tree etc.)

Last edited by LaceyDark on Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

Lacey Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lacey Dark   Lacey Dark I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:49 am

Hey Lacey! Good to see you ^^ Okay, I'll just shift your character into the Accepted Presentations, and put you as a Shape Shifter okay? Because if you can shape-shift that might make you ... let's say, half shape-shifter half vampire?

Welcome to BD Village! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://youmustbemadtowanttoreadaboutmylife.blogspot.com/
Jacob Moore
The werewolf space-heater
Jacob Moore

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 17
Power: Werewolf Transformation

Lacey Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lacey Dark   Lacey Dark I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:15 am

Hey Lacey!

Welcome to the mad house BD Village! BTW don't forget to tell your friends, it's kind of awkward being the only guy here. --"
Back to top Go down
LaceyDark
Lil Designing Vampire
LaceyDark

Immortality Info.

Lacey Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lacey Dark   Lacey Dark I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:53 pm

Castella wrote:
Hey Lacey! Good to see you ^^ Okay, I'll just shift your character into the Accepted Presentations, and put you as a Shape Shifter okay? Because if you can shape-shift that might make you ... let's say, half shape-shifter half vampire?

Welcome to BD Village! Razz
Okay!Yup that's what I was going for! So I can start roleplaying now?
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Lethal cupcake-sized Bloodsucker
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 16
Power: Telepathy

Lacey Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lacey Dark   Lacey Dark I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:20 pm

D'oh I lost my post!!!

Now I need to re-write it!

Lacey Dark Icon_mad Lacey Dark Icon_evil Lacey Dark Icon_mad Lacey Dark Icon_evil Lacey Dark Icon_evil
Lacey Dark Icon_silent Lacey Dark Lol Lacey Dark Icon_eek Lacey Dark Icon_eek Lacey Dark Icon_eek Lacey Dark Icon_eek Lacey Dark Icon_eek Lacey Dark Icon_rolleyes Lacey Dark Icon_rolleyes Lacey Dark Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/opalsward94
Opal Cullen
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.

Lacey Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lacey Dark   Lacey Dark I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:28 pm

Jacob Moore wrote:
Hey Lacey!

Welcome to the mad house BD Village! BTW don't forget to tell your friends, it's kind of awkward being the only guy here. --"

Lacey!
Welcome to the mental asylum

Oh,Jake,I know exactly how you feel.There was a time only Saffron and I roleplayed at New Moon High.

I'm even pretending being a guy.
I know.
Weird

But roleplaying Rafe is fun!Smile

Anyway,some years ago there used to be guys at the original New Moon High.There was Easton and (another) Jake.Actually Jake was one of the first vampires of the club.
We had so much fun...='[
But I heard that the guy who roleplayed Easton died or something (;[) and Jake just stopped roleplaying because he said the club was too 'crowded'.
But I'll try to find some boys to join!
It's boring without them.

PS: Sorry for disliking you during roleplaying,but my character has reasons for hating werewolves.I hope you know it's not true when I'm out of character xD
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

Lacey Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lacey Dark   Lacey Dark I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:36 am

I know what you mean - I'm role-playing Willow, aren't I? Oh and Easton was going out with London's character. So sad that he died. I had completely forgotten about Jake! He did say that, didn't he?

Well Lacey - you can start role-playing! Have fun! ^^
Back to top Go down
LaceyDark
Lil Designing Vampire
LaceyDark

Immortality Info.

Lacey Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lacey Dark   Lacey Dark I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:04 pm

Thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.

Lacey Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lacey Dark   Lacey Dark I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:43 pm

Oh yesss he did!He told me he prefered the club when it had less members.I was sad we left though because he was a good roleplayer and he was the one who actually told me about the club and convinced me to join!
Can you believe I didn't want to roleplay because I though it would be strange and boring?

You might remember Emily.She was one of the first humans in NMH(too bored to write the whole name of the club ;]) and was dating Jake. Hmmm,sometimes I miss those days...

I have many guy friends(in real life) that like roleplaying and vampires but I think they won't like roleplaying in English.;/
I'm now searching for people who want to join Smile
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

Lacey Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lacey Dark   Lacey Dark I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:56 am

Very funny Opal. Razz

Oh so he was the one who told you about New Moon High? I had noo idea! Emily was a great character - I talked to her on Stardoll before she left, I think her excuse was the same as Jake's. Too many new people. But the people like Easton and Emily and Jake, they were older than us when we started role-playing by two or three years (one or two years in your case, Opal) So even if we could get them to come back, I doubt they'd be able to join because of their ... adult priorities, you might say?

Ah - well, my brother likes to Role-Play, and I'm teaching Lily and Tamara about it, but Josh thinks that All Twilight is stupid apart from Alice and Jacob. So I doubt he'd join.
Other than that, I don't know anyone.

Well, good luck!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lacey Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lacey Dark   Lacey Dark I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lacey Dark
Page 1 of 1