Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

Rafe's Locker ~016~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rafe
Night Hunter
Rafe

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 17
Power: Werewolf Transformation
Mate: N/A

Rafe's Locker   ~016~ Empty
PostSubject: Rafe's Locker ~016~   Rafe's Locker   ~016~ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 10:03 pm

Rafe opened his locker and looked inside.A simple locker,nothing special.He smiled.He didn't like fancy stuff.In his family,they only had what was necessairy for their survival.Food,water,heat.They couldn't afford expensive furniture or electronic devices.He never got a toy when he was a kid.The only thing he ever owned was a small radio that he got for his 14th birthday.
Suddenly he heard a strange noise,like someone was engraving something on metal
He saw a black-haired gothic girl standing near a purple locker
He shook his head I guess that girl doesn't know what it means to be starving or freezing,he thought
Back to top Go down
Willow Witch
Pensive Night Shifter
Willow Witch

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 19
Power: Telepathy

PostSubject: Re: Rafe's Locker ~016~   Rafe's Locker   ~016~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:04 am

Willow was walking down the hall, on his way to the library when he heard someone's thoughts.

I guess that girl doesn't know what it means to be starving or freezing,

He smiled, and quickly thought back.

I guess you're right ... but some people are just like that.

Looking around, he saw it was coming from the tanned boy in front of his locker.
Back to top Go down
Rafe
Night Hunter
Rafe

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Rafe's Locker ~016~   Rafe's Locker   ~016~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 1:51 pm

Rafe heard some light footsteps and turned his head.He saw a tall,pale boy a few years older than him.
He took a step forward and smelled the air surrounding him
Vampire,he thought and his heart automaticaly started beating faster
He resisted to his instict to kill that monster and instead he looked at him and said
-Hi,I'm Rafe.You're new here too?"
After all these years,he should have get used to their presence,but he couldn't.He was desinged to kill them.not to befriend them.
But,he didn't want to ruin his first day at this school by making an enemy.He decided to give him a chance...
The Cullens for example weren't so bad,he thought
Back to top Go down
Willow Witch
Pensive Night Shifter
Willow Witch

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 19
Power: Telepathy

PostSubject: Re: Rafe's Locker ~016~   Rafe's Locker   ~016~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:42 pm

Willow held out his hand for him to shake.

- Willow. Yes, I'm new here, but I suspect everyone is. I've only seen what, eleven pupils so far?" he sighed.

Reading Rafe's thoughts, he grinned.

- You don't have to hold yourself back, you know. I'm fine if you call me bloodsucker or whatever, I used to get that all the time." he said, thinking about all those sabbatic years he had taken in Indian reservations and werewolf-packed areas.

Back to top Go down
Rafe
Night Hunter
Rafe

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Rafe's Locker ~016~   Rafe's Locker   ~016~ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:52 pm

Rafe shaked the vampire's hand

-Nice to meet you,Willow.Strange name,huh.Cool" he said with a crooked smile on his face

At least he's polite,he thought

(So sorry for the late reply,but I couldn't find time to log in from Rafe's account)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rafe's Locker ~016~   Rafe's Locker   ~016~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rafe's Locker ~016~
Page 1 of 1