Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC]

Go down 
+3
Zoerina
Pearl Harlow
Castella
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jared

Jared

Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC]   Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 8:22 am

Jared frowned, and watched his sister just walk away calmly as if he'd never actually turned up with an concerned look on his face.

Sighing, he shrugged it off.

Typical Cass ... he thought, and looked up towards the tall werewolf beside him.

- Jared Merianne." he said quickly, holding out a hand.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Moore
The werewolf space-heater
Jacob Moore

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 17
Power: Werewolf Transformation
Mate: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC]   Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:38 am

Jake blinked at Jared.

Boy. This guy gets over things fast. he thought, and shrugged it off. Might as well.

- Jacob Moore. So your the famous older brother? he asked, shaking Jared's hand.
Back to top Go down
Jared

Jared

PostSubject: Re: Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC]   Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:32 pm

Jared nodded, and couldn't help but smirk.

- Famous? Does she talk about me that much?" he laughed, and scratched the back of his head with a yawn.

Jesus I'm tired. Should be heading to my room, soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC]   Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Castella's Room : 373 [PUBLIC]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2