Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

Explaining...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Opal Cullen
Lethal cupcake-sized Bloodsucker
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 16
Power: Telepathy
Mate: N/A

Explaining...  Empty
PostSubject: Explaining...    Explaining...  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:09 pm

Hi guys and sorry, but I had a terrible headache torturing me for three consecutive days, so I hardly moved around the house and watched tv.
Then, when I started feeling better, bad luck struck again and my computer began having overheating problems and as a result, it shut down by itself after a few minutes of use.
Now, I found a way to solve this problem, it seems that I'll have to use my computer on the balcony.
So, as now it's really late, I'll post tomorrow morning (:

Sorry for keeping you (Saff & Lena) waiting!
~Opal
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/opalsward94
Castella
Admin
Castella

Explaining...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explaining...    Explaining...  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:09 pm

I hope that headache doesn't last! It's fine, I've got (too many in fact) enough characters to keep the forum going when you can't go on, and Lena can help me out too Smile

Back to top Go down
http://youmustbemadtowanttoreadaboutmylife.blogspot.com/

Explaining...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Breaking Dawn Village :: Absences :: Absences-
Jump to: