Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

Easter Ball

Go down 
+10
Marina Summers
Jacob Moore
Opal Cullen
London Fury
Willow Witch
Jared
Jack Mortender
LenaDark
Develia Rebel
Castella
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jared

Jared

Easter Ball - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 4:50 pm

Jared frowned, only vaguely remembering ...

- Right, that's it - sorry! I'm really bad at remembering people ..." he apologised to Lena, his mind, still elsewhere.

His expression turned to surprise as he could have sworn he heard a voice in his head.

Okay ... what the hell? And Lena, if this is you, why would I? he thought, a little surprised.
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Lethal cupcake-sized Bloodsucker
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 16
Power: Telepathy
Mate: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:14 pm

Opal smiled slyly on purpose, waiting for Jared's reaction
"Oh, I think she went to her dorm, with Jacob"

She ignored Marina's question- she wanted to avoid a fight with the Volturi. It was better to be friendly with them; after all they were the world's leaders.

Okay, then, I guess I overreacted she thought after listening to Willow's conforting thoughts but she was still upset.
She looked at her short dress and heels
What the hell was I thinking?, she asked herself, If the sisters attack us, everyone's going to see my underwear.Great!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/opalsward94
Jared

Jared

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 8:57 am

Jared gulped.

Not good, not good! What the hell is she thinking? he thought worriedly, as Opal answered.

He stood there for a moment, wondering if he should go or not.

Okay, let's see. She left the dance early, with a boy. And they went to her Dorm room. If I go, that's an invasion of her privacy ... heck no!! I'm going there, right now.

He raised his hand, and smiled awkwardly.

- Okay - sorry guys, but I'm knacked. I'm going to ... go up to my room. See you!" he said quickly, pushing past them hurriedly, eventually running to the doors like a retarded athlete who'd just seen a trophy in the corridor.

[Jared has left the topic ... now it's time to get nasty with the Summers!]
Back to top Go down
Willow Witch
Pensive Night Shifter
Willow Witch

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 19

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 9:05 am

Willow wanted to grab Marina by the throat and hit her until her skin was cracked, the second Jared had left the hall, but he was refraining himself.
He knew that Opal didn't want to make a scene ... today, anyway.

- Marina - This is Lena. So how's your trip over here going? Able to survive without the sunny climate of Italy?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Marina Summers
Vampirique Demoness
Marina Summers

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:00 pm

Marina raised her eyebrows.

- I suppose she knows, then, even though we expressed otherwise?" she said, eyeing Lena.

She shrugged.

- There's too much rain. It's not as easy to hunt when all the prey's gone inside to watch television." she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:35 pm

Opal smiled as Jared left
Finally! , she thought, releaved

She growled, listening to Marina. She could sence that no one in the room, apart from her sister and the walrock, liked her. Opal was pretty sure Marina knew that, but instead of feeling intimidated or scared, she remained extremely confident and annoying.

"It wouldn't be that nice if you were the prey, would it?"
Back to top Go down
Riona
Ruthless Siren
Riona

Immortality Info.
Power:
Mate:

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 8:15 pm

Riona almost broke the red clutch she was holding with her hands, exasperated. Her meal had gone! Both of the humans had left the ball, followed by a stinky werewolf.
Crap!, she thought
She had already pictured the scene in her mind, herself and her sister draining these two humans of their blood. That was her plan from the very beggining but that small group of vampires had ruined everything
She blinked, hearing a soft soprano voice coming from a girl nearly half her height. She was standing next to that annoying black haired boy she met at the hunting dorm and looked at them menacingly.

"Be sure we wouldn't!" , she replied to her
Back to top Go down
LenaDark
Goth Vamp
LenaDark

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 15
Power: Mind Reaching
Mate: Colin Sharp

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:05 pm

Lena grinned to Marina.
"Trust me, I know a lot about you, Marina Alexa Summers. Or should I say... Coppola? And what about you, Nerissa?"
Lena thought to Opal and Willow:
They're thinking that I'm a thought reader, like you two. They don't understand, how I know their full names, though... If no-one tells them my ability, they won't figure it out, so let's use that weakness.
To herself, she suddenly realized:
Somehow I make battle plans! But how and why?
Back to top Go down
http://anotherrp.twilightlegend.net
Marina Summers
Vampirique Demoness
Marina Summers

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:18 pm

Marina shot a dark look towards Willow and Opal.

- You really told this ... Lena girl everything, didn't you?" she said beneath her breath so barely anyone heard.

She grabbed a hold of Riona's arm, sensing her anger.

- Well I'm not really the prey. Not here. Here ... here I'm one of those a little higher on the food chain." she said smugly.
Back to top Go down
Willow Witch
Pensive Night Shifter
Willow Witch

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:27 pm

Willow heard her thoughts, and shrugged.

That works. But Lena ... we need something that we can actually use against them. Something from their past, or something from themselves ... I'll just warn you that the Volturi train their vampires to plant false memories and thoughts, to lead us off course. Remember that. he advised, and nodded.

- Yes, we did. We told her everything that we know. Because I know for a fact that there's more than just the two of you here. Three against two is just sad, so it's perfectly normal that we want someone to even out the numbers." he explained, glancing at Jack Mortender.

- But Marina, didn't you know? There's this little thing called evolution. The weak someday ... eventually, become the strong. So you shouldn't think too highly of yourself, for safety's sake." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Jack Mortender
Soul Searcher
Jack Mortender

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 20
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 6:50 am

Jack frowned. How did they ... ?!

His eyes bulged.

Crap. They all know? Now what am I going to do?! he thought angrily, though worried, more than anything else.

- Are you three serious? You know about - man! I thought you two could ... damn you!" he cursed, glaring at Marina and Riona.

Now how was he supposed to get this girls help? It was for her sake that he was doing this ...

I was just trying to bring her back to life. he thought sadly, making sure he blocked his thoughts so not even the mind readers could hear him.
Back to top Go down
LenaDark
Goth Vamp
LenaDark

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 2:26 pm

Lena's eyes widened when she heard why Jack was doing it.
Willow, I think we've found something to use,
she smiled widely while explaining.
Back to top Go down
Willow Witch
Pensive Night Shifter
Willow Witch

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:47 pm

Willow frowned as he heard one of Jack's very faint thoughts ... was he trying to block them from reading his mind?

Looks like he's not doing to well ... I heard it too, Lena. The question is, who is SHE? he thought.

- Let me introduce myself, Jack. I'm Willow. You all ready know Opal ... and calm down, we're not going to tell the world." he rolled his eyes.

Okay - one thing is, we don't want to mention anything about what we've found out about this guy. Don't say anything about it unless he says it out loud.

Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:55 pm

Suddenly all the sarcasm and anger vanished from Opal's face, as she heard Jack Mortender's last thought. How could this less than likable actually love someone and feel...sad This behavior was all new to her. Somehow, she began feeling sad too.
Just like in movies , she thought, just like in movies , remembering how she cried in every single one, easily affected by other people's sad experiences.
Somehow that small, simple thought touched her and began concidering offering him help.

She nodded, agreeing with Willow
"No, we're going to keep that to ourselves. But...I need to know what this is all about so I can help you" she said, still wondering how a vampire could help more in reviving someone that a warlock.
Back to top Go down
LenaDark
Goth Vamp
LenaDark

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:21 am

"Lena Dark, half vampire, half human."
Lena looked at Opal and Willow.
"What was that about?"
Better not telling him about my ability yet, especially when the two... causes of us being called bloodsuckers are around,
she thought.
Back to top Go down
Marina Summers
Vampirique Demoness
Marina Summers

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:48 pm

Marina stared at the four of them

She glared at Jack.

- I wasn't planning on telling them, you retarded 'figlio di puttana'." she snapped, and shot a dark look towards Willow.

- I know you lot are telepaths, and you're acting far too quiet for my tastes. What are you talking about?" she hissed.
Back to top Go down
LenaDark
Goth Vamp
LenaDark

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 1:48 pm

Spoiler:
"Me? The only ability I have is thinking at any time. That's why I'm always so silent. And if I was a telepath, I wouldn't currently figure what on earth are these two,"
she pointed towards the goldens - her new nickname for vegetarian vampires - with her head,
"talking."
I've never been an excellent liar - even if I don't blush...
Back to top Go down
Marina Summers
Vampirique Demoness
Marina Summers

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:21 am

She eyed Lena suspiciously.

- I never said you were a telepath ..." she frowned.

I'll have to look out for that one. I'm very certain that she's lying ... she thought.

She turned to Opal.

- No, really. I'm not stupid. At least have the decency to not ignore my presence while you send telepathic messages to your boyfriend."
Back to top Go down
LenaDark
Goth Vamp
LenaDark

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:09 pm

"You said "you lot". I assumed that you meant all of us,"
Lena continued with a harsher tone. Suddenly, he heard a very interesting mind...
Willow, Opal, do you sense Colin?
she asked in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Colin Sharp
The Sharp-Edged Shapeshifter
Colin Sharp

Immortality Info.
Power: Eagle Transformation
Mate: Lena Dark

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:20 pm

An eagle swooped into the Hall, snapped some berries from a tray and flew around, finally spotting Lena, who was talking to two vampire girls with very red eyes. If Colin was in human form, he would've shivered. Three other vampires - including Silver - stood next to Lena. If Colin was right, they should be the other mindreaders - Opal and Willow. She looked towards the door and saw Evangeline walking in, wearing a stunning pink dress.
Superhuman speed would be useful for not running late to parties... But I'm still stunned - she got to her aparment from that cafe, changed and here with a little less than me, and I was already wearing my suit!
he thought.

Last edited by Colin Sharp on Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added thought)
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:55 pm

Spoiler:

Opal shook her head exasperated, but decided not to answer to Marina's last comment

"Whatever" , she murmured

Then noticed what Marina actually told her.
God, she's pathetic , she thought She's desperately seeking for attention!

"Give me a reason to pay attention to you!" she said with a crooked smile drawn on her face

"By Colin you mean the eagle boy?" she asked Lena almost whispering, looking at the golden bird who was flying around the room

Last edited by Opal Cullen on Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Colin Sharp
Colin Sharp

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 10:15 am

Um, hi? Do you hear me?
Colin asked in his mind.
Lena thought to Opal:
Yup. Meet Colin Sharp, my boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Marina Summers
Vampirique Demoness
Marina Summers

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 11:05 am

[It's really not something someone your age should be saying ... or someone my age for that matter. Awkward I was just trying to give a little demonstration of what Marina's personality is like at times. Vulgar, attention seeking and mean]

Marina clenched her teeth and glared at Opal.

- Urgh ... I hate people like you." she muttered angrily, and turned her head abruptly as she saw an Eagle arrive in the room.

What the hell? Idiotic bird, you shouldn't be here. I'm hungry enough as it is, and I've had to restrain from draining any of these humans from their blood. she thought.

Back to top Go down
Willow Witch
Pensive Night Shifter
Willow Witch

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 11:12 am

Willow shook his head at Marina's comment, and just felt like patting Opal on the head when she retorted rather wittily.

- I don't know how many times either of us will have to point out that we are not mates - and Marina, this discussion is practically over. You can't do anything today, and we're not going to tell you everything we're talking about just for the sake of your curiosity." he sighed, and watched Colin arrive in the room.

He smiled quickly at Lena.

Hello Colin ... it's certainly been a while since I've heard from you or seen from you. For a few months I had wondered if you and Lena had broken up. he thought, slightly amused.
Back to top Go down
Colin Sharp
Colin Sharp

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 11:43 am

We breaking up? Not gonna happen. Lena thinks that I'm her "singer" or something. I didn't understand her...
Colin landed on Lena's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Easter Ball
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next