Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

Waiting for you [PUBLIC]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Castella
Admin
Castella

Waiting for you [PUBLIC] Empty
PostSubject: Waiting for you [PUBLIC]   Waiting for you [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:12 pm

Castella sat at a small round table not too far from the counter, the phone she had been using for these past few months in front of her, along with her wallet, a flash light and half-drunken cup of coffee.

Looking around worriedly, she smoothed down the front of her shirt. She had decided on wearing something comfortable - an old pale pink shirt she'd had for a couple of years now, a still-too-big grey cardigan her cousin Joel had bought her a few years ago, not knowing her size - it was a long grey cashmere, the belt of the cardigan loosely tied around her waist, and the sleeves covering the palms of her hands.
A long, pink skirt that matched her shirt that reached her ankles, the soft fabric tickling her skin, and her only pair of Spartan styled silver sandals.

- Come on ..." she muttered, pushing her sleeves up again and putting her hands around the cup of coffee, taking a long sip.
Back to top Go down
http://youmustbemadtowanttoreadaboutmylife.blogspot.com/
Jared

Jared

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you [PUBLIC]   Waiting for you [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:26 pm

Jared stared at the map he had printed from an e-mail from Castella. Narrowing his eyes, he pulled the strap of his bag back over his shoulder and sighed.

- Come on, Cass ... really." he muttered.

Folding the paper again, a backpack over his shoulder and a large sports bag in one hand, he stopped in front of the Café Delacour.

He leant over, to see through the glass door that was reflecting the light, making it almost impossible to see- but he could see Castella's dorky clothes pretty easily.
Smiling, he opened the door, and watched her look around once more, her eyes wide as she spotted him.
She rapidly gestured him to come over.

- Cassie! Am I dreaming or have you actually gotten shorter?" he teased.
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you [PUBLIC]   Waiting for you [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:31 pm

Castella looked around the Café once more, when she saw him standing by the entrance.
She waved at him, and he walked up to her table, dropping his sports bag to the ground as he ruffled her hair.

- What? No way!! I've grown two centimetres since I've been here, Sted!" she laughed.

Kicking his bag under the table and ordering him a soda, she pushed the three items in front of her, forward.

- Okay, I didn't lose anything. I have your flash light, your phone and your wallet. Did you bring my stuff?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Jared

Jared

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you [PUBLIC]   Waiting for you [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:37 pm

Jared grinned.

- As if - Cass, you haven't grown since you were twelve."

She pushed the phone, the torch and the wallet in front of him, and he sighed.

Picking up the torch and flashing it in her face, he nodded.

- It works. Good." he muttered.

He took the small object and put it next to his soda.
Then, he picked up the wallet, and checked the inside.

Darn, why didn't she leave her money in here? he thought.

Then, leaving the wallet with the soda and the torch, he opened the phone and when through his list of contacts.

- Jim, Tom, Charlie, Edd ... who in freakin' 'ell's name are Lacey and Opal?" he asked, going through the newly added names.

Willow, Zoey, Lacey, Opal, Liam, Lena, Jacob ...

Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you [PUBLIC]   Waiting for you [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:44 pm

Castella stammered a little as her brother inspected the objects.

- Huh? They're my friends - you don't have to keep them ...

Jared blinked at the screen of his phone, and shrugged.

- Nah. Plus, if any of them are hot, there's no way I'm deleting them. he laughed, but then turned serious. " But seriously. There are three boys on this list. Is one of them your boyfriend? Willow?" he asked.

Castella blushed, and shook her head violently.

- Huh? No way, not Will ... and I think he's got his eyes set on another girl, for all I care." she giggled, thinking of Opal.
Back to top Go down
Jared

Jared

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you [PUBLIC]   Waiting for you [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:49 pm

Jared narrowed his eyes.

He'd known Castella since she was born. When she crushed, she crushed fast. In Primary school, he remembered that she "liked" a boy since she saw him on the first day. And then what? She liked him for three years, and it turned out in Middle school that he had been in love with her best friend the whole time.
So, Cass was not lucky with guys.

Anyway, there's no way she's getting a boyfriend while I'm around he thought sternly.

- Is it this ... Jacob person? If it is, Cass you should never fall for anyone called Jacob. Jacob's are bad luck. Remember Jaky from Year -"

She cut him off.
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you [PUBLIC]   Waiting for you [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:57 pm

Castella's eyes widened again.

- Never mention Jaky again. And there's no way I could fall for Jacob! He's a foul tempered, moronic git that-"

- That you have on your- my contact list? That's some hard hatin' Cass, hard hate ... then what about Liam? He's not your boyfriend, is he?" Jared asked for a last time.

She blinked. She could see it happen all over again in her mind. The scene in this Café, with William ... then the Bathroom ...

Turning bright red, she she stared into her coffee.
Jared narrowed his eyes, and shut the phone, shoving it and the torch and wallet in his bag, only to retrieve a Union Jack flag designed wallet she'd gotten at the boat terminal, and a small, and a small, black torch about the size of his hand.

- The next time you go to a New School, don't lose your stuff so that you have to borrow mine while you're gone." he sighed.

Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Lethal cupcake-sized Bloodsucker
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 16
Power: Telepathy
Mate: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you [PUBLIC]   Waiting for you [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:00 am

Opal gracefully walked in the Café and looked around
"I smell humaaans!" she said in a high tone,almost like singing

She saw Castella,dressed in light pink,then a boy that slightly resembled Castella,with dark hair that reached his shoulders,about 17 years old
She took a couple of steps forward,as she watched them talking

"I,am Opal" she pointed out
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/opalsward94
Jared

Jared

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you [PUBLIC]   Waiting for you [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 9:30 pm

Jared blinked at the pretty girl who skipped into the café, and approached them, smiling.

Castella grinned.

- Opal! Opal - this is Jared, my older brother."

Man she's hot ... but why'she so pale? Look like you're from some kind of Dracula movie, girl ... he thought, and held out a hand.

- G'day miss Opal! So you're one of Cassie's friends?" he grinned, inviting her to sit.
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you [PUBLIC]   Waiting for you [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:14 pm

Opal looked at him pensively,deciding what to answer him
She frowned for a second and small wrinkles appeared in her pale forehead
Then,looking like she'd made her mind,she smiled at him

"Thank you for your flattering words,Jared.To answer your question,I descend from Finland"

That's not a lie,actually , she thought

"Yes,I am a friend of hers,we met a while ago.Anyway,I'm so glad to meet Cass's brother!I could show you around school,you're going to love it,it's huge!I already did!"
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you [PUBLIC]   Waiting for you [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:52 pm

Castella beamed at her friend as she sat down.

- Well once I'd taken him to the school, I was going to show him around - but you could come! The more the merrier!" she said excitedly, and

She turned to her brother, who seemed to have switched into flirt mode.

The cowboy greet AND a charismatic smile? Looks like you're in for trouble Opal, Jared is in full blown predator mode. Oh, and he knows about vampires and everything, I told him in an e-mail last week. But he needs some convincing, as he didn't believe me. she thought, sipping her coffee.

She snatched her stuff from the table and opened the wallet, putting the torch inside her pocket. She frowned.

- Sted! I had fifty two quid' in here! All there is my student bus pass!" she glared.

Jared rolled his eyes.

- Okay,so I took your money to get myself some stuff. I'll get some cash tomorrow and I'll give it to you then ... so you're from Finland? Sweet!" he said, returning to Opal and ignoring his sister.

Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you [PUBLIC]   Waiting for you [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:56 pm

Opal let a breath out,noticeably releaved

"Phew!These are great news!So,let me introduce myself once again,properly this time.My name's Opal Cullen,the school's youngest vampire student.And that explains my pale skin,although I didn't lie about Finland...And to prevent any misunderstandings,I'm probably older than your mother" she said

She paused for a minute,then decided to speak again

"Oh and Jared,Watch out for these filthy dogs,they're a real pain"
she warned him as she thought of Jake,calling herself stony

I liked my name before that! ,she thought
Back to top Go down
Jared

Jared

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you [PUBLIC]   Waiting for you [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:25 pm

Jared narrowed his eyes.

- You're kidding me - Cass put you up to this, didn't she? I mean, last week she wrote four paragraphs of how this school turned out to be some freak academy of vampires and ... werewolves. I mean, who's gonna believe that sort of stuff, right Opal? You certainly do not look older than my mother ..." he laughed.

This ... this is a good one. Cass is pretty persistent with this joke, ain't she? he thought, chuckling.

Castella rolled her eyes, burying her face in her hands.

- He's going to need A LOT of convincing, Opal ... A LOT."
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you [PUBLIC]   Waiting for you [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:28 pm

Opal,shrugged her shoulders,expecting this kind of reaction from him

"Then how can I do...this?" she asked and after grabbing a spoon from the table Castella was sitting a while ago,she bended it within a second,without putting the slightest effort
The young waiter,beside the counter glared at her and she smiled at him,apologetically

"Gonna pay for this!" , she explained

Then looked back at Jared

"Then how do you explain this?It's clear a girl with my body type cannot do something like that...I would pick up in the air a car,or something like that but it would draw too much attention " she said,looking at the rest of the Cafe's customers

"And if you're not yet convinced,how can I read your mind?You just thought: This ... this is a good one. Cass is pretty persistent with this joke, ain't she?"

She folded her arms accross her chest and waited for his reaction
I hope he'll be calm,just like Castella did!,she wished
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you [PUBLIC]   Waiting for you [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:31 pm

Castella smiled from the corner of her mouth at the little show, and watched Jared's eyes bulge.

He blinked a couple of times, and then hit his head on the table.

- Ay. Cass ... why can't you have normal friends ..." he moaned, and the young girl laughed, finishing off her coffee and raising her hand for the bill.

- Sorry Jared. That's what you get when you don't listen to me."

She turned to Opal, who was still holding the half bent spoon.

- That was impressive, Opal, very impressive." she nodded.
Back to top Go down
Jared

Jared

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you [PUBLIC]   Waiting for you [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:24 pm

Jared banged his head on the table as Opal and Castella chuckled.

- This doesn't mean I have to be ... bitten or anything, does it? Now that I know you're a ... a ... a vampire." he groaned.

Life sucks. I always thought I was awesome. What's so awesome about NOT living forever, having super strength and being super hot? Nothing.
Back to top Go down
LenaDark
Goth Vamp
LenaDark

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 15
Power: Mind Reaching
Mate: Colin Sharp

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you [PUBLIC]   Waiting for you [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:22 pm

Lena walked in Café Delacour. She noticed Cass, Opal and a guy called Jared, who apparently was Cass' brother. She stepped closer and said:
"Hi, Cass, Opal... Jared. I'm Lena, Lena Dark. Half vampire half human and before you ask, I have a boyfriend."
With a friendly smile she turned to Opal and asked:
"What have you been up to? I haven't seen you in a while. And what about you, Cass?"
She thought:
Boy, I must seem friendly and bubbly... Strange for me.
Back to top Go down
http://anotherrp.twilightlegend.net
Jared

Jared

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you [PUBLIC]   Waiting for you [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:59 pm

Jared stared at the girl as he tried to absorb Opal's previous announcement, and then Lena's hasty introduction.
A little baffled but still smiling, he held out a hand.

- Nice to meet you, Lena. I'm Jared ... as you ... apparently already ... know ..." he frowned a little as he listened to his own words. Shaking his head violently, he looked from Opal, to Castella, to Lena.

- So you're all friends, right?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you [PUBLIC]   Waiting for you [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 8:57 am

Castella nodded.

- Pretty much. Since the first day, really. Right?" she smiled, looking at Opal and Lena.

A waiter arrived with the bill, grinning from ear to ear.

- Your receipt ..." he gave a small paper to Castella, who took some money from her pocket, money for the spoon included.

I hope you pay me back, Opal, these spoons are £8 a piece. she thought, sighing as she gave the waiter her money.
Back to top Go down
Jared

Jared

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you [PUBLIC]   Waiting for you [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:18 pm

- Cool ... cool ... so since you're all friends, take me to the school? I'd really, really like to be able to clean up." he grinned, and Castella nodded.

The three stood up, Lena smiling beside them, and walked out of the Café

[ This topic isn't too active, so let's call it quits. End of conversation!]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you [PUBLIC]   Waiting for you [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting for you [PUBLIC]
Page 1 of 1