Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

How many accounts/characters can we make?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zoerina
Human Girl in high heels
Zoerina

How many accounts/characters can we make? Empty
PostSubject: How many accounts/characters can we make?   How many accounts/characters can we make? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:42 pm

I'm just asking, because if this is based on the Stardoll club New Moon High, in that case ... what do we do about multiple characters?
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: How many accounts/characters can we make?   How many accounts/characters can we make? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:53 pm

Zoerina wrote:
I'm just asking, because if this is based on the Stardoll club New Moon High, in that case ... what do we do about multiple characters?

Well, seeing as you can adjust your preferences on your Profile about newsletters, receiving e-mails and such, as well as the fact you can have multiple account with one e-mail address, I think you should keep it to one character per account (limited to ... 3 or 4 accounts per person), seeing as one account username represents the name of the character.

Also, if you were to make another account with another character, it would still have to be accepted by an Administrator and I recommend you add this to the BUSINESS section of your Character's profile:

Is this your first account on the Breaking Dawn Village Forum? If not, who is it?

And the answer might be like this:

Is this your first account on the Breaking Dawn Village Forum? If not, who is it?
Ex. : No, I have another account called Selena Rights.

Back to top Go down
http://youmustbemadtowanttoreadaboutmylife.blogspot.com/
LenaDark
Goth Vamp
LenaDark

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 15
Power: Mind Reaching
Mate: Colin Sharp

PostSubject: Re: How many accounts/characters can we make?   How many accounts/characters can we make? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:18 am

Castella wrote:
You can have multiple account with one e-mail address
You can't. Well, I can't... Can I make my account with another e-mail address?

Last edited by LenaDark on Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Back to top Go down
http://anotherrp.twilightlegend.net
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: How many accounts/characters can we make?   How many accounts/characters can we make? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:57 am

Erm ... sure! It works for everyone, you can make another account with the same or different e-mail addresses, the only question being if you can keep all of the active.
Just remember - if you want more than 3 or 4 accounts, you have to ask permission for it in this area!
Back to top Go down
http://youmustbemadtowanttoreadaboutmylife.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many accounts/characters can we make?   How many accounts/characters can we make? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How many accounts/characters can we make?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Breaking Dawn Village :: Information & Requests :: Information :: Questions-
Jump to: