Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

First Meal of the Day [PUBLIC]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Castella
Admin
Castella

First Meal of the Day [PUBLIC] Empty
PostSubject: First Meal of the Day [PUBLIC]   First Meal of the Day [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 11:56 pm

Castella glanced at her watch - 07:16.

She had plenty of time to have breakfast, right? She smiled as the smell of warm milk and toast reached her nose.
Walking straight to the counter, she grinned.

- Two croissants and a café au lait, please?" she said.

The woman nodded, and three or five minutes passed before the tray appeared before. She had discovered yesterday that only the blood based food was bought, since there was the Hunting Dome for vampires, and the rest of the food was free. But ... she had still wasted five bucks on the food yesterday with that shady lunch lady who hadn't refused it.

Looking around the empty cafeteria, she took a seat at the table nearest to the food counter.

Back to top Go down
http://youmustbemadtowanttoreadaboutmylife.blogspot.com/
LenaDark
Goth Vamp
LenaDark

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 15
Power: Mind Reaching
Mate: Colin Sharp

PostSubject: Re: First Meal of the Day [PUBLIC]   First Meal of the Day [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:22 pm

Lena and Colin walked in and went to the counter.
"A tea with a few drops of animal blood and... a croissant?"
Colin nodded and smiled. They sat at a table and waited patiently.
Back to top Go down
http://anotherrp.twilightlegend.net
Zoerina
Human Girl in high heels
Zoerina

PostSubject: Re: First Meal of the Day [PUBLIC]   First Meal of the Day [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:57 pm

Zoey skipped into the Cafeteria, her backpack bouncing on her back.
Seeing Castella and Lena, she ran over to the counter and snatched one of the bottles of juice and granola bars before running toward the table where Lena and some guy were headed.

- Caass!!" she exclaimed. Pausing as she put her meagre breakfast on the table, she scratched her cheek. " Wait ... is it okay if I call you that?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Moore
The werewolf space-heater
Jacob Moore

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 17
Power: Werewolf Transformation
Mate: N/A

PostSubject: Re: First Meal of the Day [PUBLIC]   First Meal of the Day [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:25 pm

Jacob walked in, and headed straight for the counter.

- Cinnamon pop tarts ... and a strawberry shake." he told one of the dinner ladies.

One of them came back a few minutes later, a tray in hand.

- 'Ere you go." she said with a straight face, handing him the tray.

Taking it in one hand, he turned around and stared at the group of girls (sorry Colin), wide eyed. Immediately avoiding them, he groaned as he heard a familiar voice.

- Jay- coob!" Zoey called from beside the midget, clearly having only just arrive herself.

Spinning around with an irritated smile, he sat down beside Zoey, opposite an unknown guy and Lena.

- Hey guys." he spoke.

Hey morons, more like. Jake thought, sighing to himself.
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: First Meal of the Day [PUBLIC]   First Meal of the Day [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:41 pm

Castella smiled as Zoey sat beside her.

- HI Zoey - oh, and that's fine by me. So are you looking forward to school today?" she asked.

She looked up and watched Jacob appeared, clearly trying to avoid them until Zoey called him over.

- Hey Jacob." she said quietly, taking a bite out of her croissant.
Back to top Go down
LenaDark
Goth Vamp
LenaDark

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 15
Power: Mind Reaching
Mate: Colin Sharp

PostSubject: Re: First Meal of the Day [PUBLIC]   First Meal of the Day [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:01 pm

Lena winched, when Jacob and Zoey got there.
Too much information... Will this last like this forever?
Colin looked at her worriedly. She smiled to him.
I'm okay, just not used to it...
Then she turned to the others: Hey Zoey and... Jacob? I'm Lena and this is my... boyfriend, Colin.
Colin waved to them.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Moore
Jacob Moore

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: First Meal of the Day [PUBLIC]   First Meal of the Day [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:28 pm

- Nice to meet you, Colin, Lena." he said, a fake smile on his face.

He bit into his pop tart, ignoring the fact it was burning his mouth.

- So ... anyone here got a A timetable?" he asked.

Pray that no one has an A timetable, Please!! he thought. I don't want to be with this bunch of weirdos!
Back to top Go down
Zoerina
Human Girl in high heels
Zoerina

PostSubject: Re: First Meal of the Day [PUBLIC]   First Meal of the Day [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:37 pm

- URGH - definitely not. I am so glad I'm off to College the year after next." Zoey shuddered, ripping a piece of her granola bar with her mouth.

She turned to Jacob, still chewing.

- I've got a C schedule ... what about you guys?" she asked, glancing at Cass, Lena and Colin.
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: First Meal of the Day [PUBLIC]   First Meal of the Day [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:32 pm

- I'm B - so I've got more "human" classes." Castella smiled.

She chugged down the rest of her café au lait, and hurried to finish her croissant. She had left her bag upstairs!
Still smiling, she watched Colin and Lena, who seemed to be looking a little awkward herself.
Back to top Go down
Colin Sharp
The Sharp-Edged Shapeshifter
Colin Sharp

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 16
Power: Eagle Transformation
Mate: Lena Dark

PostSubject: Re: First Meal of the Day [PUBLIC]   First Meal of the Day [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:58 pm

Lena worried:
"I don't know! Where should I be? I'm pretty sure that a 40-year old half vampire isn't in any normal class?
I'm afraid I'll take A though... Technology will be cool at Monday - if there'd be something else I couldn't concentrate I'm afraid,"
she laughed.
Colin said:
"I'll probably be where Lena is. At least you don't have to choose scheldues in college..."
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: First Meal of the Day [PUBLIC]   First Meal of the Day [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:33 pm

- Well, it depends. I know you're ... vampires, but what year did you register for? You only get A or B if you're a first year, and ... after that you're either B, C or D." Castella explained, smiling.

She suddenly turned to Zoey, surprised.

- Hang on ... C? Your a second year?"

Wow ... so she's older than Jacob?
Back to top Go down
Zoerina
Human Girl in high heels
Zoerina

PostSubject: Re: First Meal of the Day [PUBLIC]   First Meal of the Day [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:22 pm

Zoey smiled.

- Uh-huh. I turned seventeen in July - normally I should be in my third year, but I stayed back a year when I was ... fourteen. That's why I've got the C timetable. I'm going to assume ... you're sixteen, right Cass?"
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: First Meal of the Day [PUBLIC]   First Meal of the Day [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:30 pm

- No - just fifteen. But really ... I thought you might be my age, but seventeen? Wow." she shook her head amazed.

She turned to Lena, a little surprised from what she said earlier.

- 40? No offense, but ... how long do vampires live for?"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Moore
Jacob Moore

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: First Meal of the Day [PUBLIC]   First Meal of the Day [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:41 am

- Forever, pretty much. But if it makes you feel any better, I'm gonna be twenty-nine next month." Jacob laughed as Castella nearly spat out her drink.

- So you're seventeen? That makes you physically older than I am ... I stopped at sixteen. So anyway, what timetable do you two have?"

He asked, chugging down his shake like there was no tomorrow as he stared at the odd couple across from him. The cup empty, he licked the frothy moustache from his upper lip and let out a burp.

- Excusez-moi." he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: First Meal of the Day [PUBLIC]   First Meal of the Day [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:22 am

- Better out than in ..." she muttered to herself as she
finished her plate." Twenty-nine? So ... how do you do when you get a human girlfriend? She'd end up being older than you." she said.

She put her coffee cup and her plate together, and walked over to the dish table a few feet away, put her things down and walked back to the table.
Back to top Go down
Zoerina
Human Girl in high heels
Zoerina

PostSubject: Re: First Meal of the Day [PUBLIC]   First Meal of the Day [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:15 pm

Zoey put her hand to her chin, pensive.

- I wouldn't really know, seeing as I'm not immortal ... but you couldn't really stay together forever, could you? It would be a hella of a challenge to get married." She said as Cass came back with empty hands.

Back to top Go down
Jacob Moore
Jacob Moore

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: First Meal of the Day [PUBLIC]   First Meal of the Day [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:19 am

Jacob ground his teeth.

Never get married, huh ...

He finished his plate, and did the same as Cass, putting his dishes on another table before walking back to his own.

- That's debatable, Zoey. Hey guys? I know we should get going for class, but, I kinda need to get my bag - I left it upstairs."
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: First Meal of the Day [PUBLIC]   First Meal of the Day [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:24 am

- Oh - I need to get mine too. Why don't you lot head to class, and I'll catch you up in a few minutes?" she smiled.

Standing up, she pulled her chair back and headed straight for the door, and walked out.

[ Cass has left the building! Nah, not really ... I've gone to my room ^^ ]
Back to top Go down
Jacob Moore
Jacob Moore

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: First Meal of the Day [PUBLIC]   First Meal of the Day [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:20 pm

- Yeah - I'll see you in a few minutes."

Jacob sighed, and did the same, pulling his chair out and walking out behind her.

[Jacob has also left the conversation ... see you guys later.]
Back to top Go down
Zoerina
Human Girl in high heels
Zoerina

PostSubject: Re: First Meal of the Day [PUBLIC]   First Meal of the Day [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:20 am

- See you in a few, then!" she grinned as Jacob followed Castella out.

Pouting a little, she watched Lena and Colin leave for class, leaving her to wait for Castella and Jacob in the Hallway in front of the Lockers.

[End of conversation! See you]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Meal of the Day [PUBLIC]   First Meal of the Day [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Meal of the Day [PUBLIC]
Page 1 of 1